SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay &  Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:58 am

She reminds me of Brandy in braids especially because they both look even younger in them

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay &  Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay &  Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:03 pm

@bleuberry I use to rock braids in my younger years, and it make your hair grow long for some people myself included. I dont now but I loved it then. I really like her hair so I am good. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:17 pm

Rach's insta story just now. Sorry for the bad screenie, I did my best!! The top bun is gone and she looks so freaking happy with her best passenger (Copper of course!). She breaks into a big grin in the next shot Smiley

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay &  Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Img_1811

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:20 pm

I like the side part better than the middle part. So are the braids extensions or is it her long hair? This look is nice. IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:23 pm

She does look nice!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:33 pm

Now that's way better IMHO. Very cute.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:39 pm

@Kashathediva Extensions

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:47 am

Just had to post here about that awful gold eye shadow that Rachel wore during her 1 on 1 with Bryan....YIKES! Bryan wins a prize for being able to have a serious conversation or even make out session without being distracted by those gold lids!!!

I do love most of Rachel's clothes (especially her many gowns!), I'm not a fan of those eyelash extensions at all. speechless
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion

+17
sosleepy
Hotmomma
stuckinsc
provenceguy
jjjami