SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 55 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 50 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hehehe - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Tue May 23, 2017 1:19 am

Darn, she's heading back to work next week. I guess after the memorial weekend SHV.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

hehehe - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 1:20 am

Rachel is on Kimmel now!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 23, 2017 1:20 am

hehehe - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 DAeUiCcXoAATD9g
Kristen Baldwin‏
Verified account
 @KristenGBaldwin
Whaboom followed by this asshat? Come on, Team Bachelorette. Pace the idiocy, please. #TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 23, 2017 1:21 am

Rachel said on JK that she does not plan on a break up and that she is planning to go back to work next week.

laugh out loud Copper the dog demanded to meet his future daddy and that's why he was at the mansion during filming laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 1:21 am

ElonM wrote:Darn, she's heading back to work next week. I guess after the memorial weekend SHV.

I think the SHV will be in the middle of the week until the weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 1:21 am

Wow she must really love her job!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 23, 2017 1:21 am

mercieme wrote:Rachel said on JK that she does not plan on a break up and that she is planning to go back to work next week.

laugh out loud Copper the dog demanded to meet his future daddy and that's why he was at the mansion during filming laugh out loud

Lol wasn't he on the date with Peter? I guess he approved giggling

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 1:22 am

TLTF wrote:
MissSid wrote:I'm just having a hard time seeing anything magical about either kiss with the Miami Mack. Something like the warm-up in a soft-core flick, sure. But magical? However, she is the one who experienced it, not me, so what do I know? But let's see what Peter pulls out of his hat next week on their 1-on-1 as those fireworks are popping.

It seems like Blake K. made a really good impression on social media and some non-Bach forums I'm seeing.

When I saw him online before filming I had a feeling he would go far. But then he had his emergency but I understand why people like him.

Yes! He was the other man besides Peter that really stood out to me when the contestant info started trickling in.

Wow, Rachel is bringing the sexy with that dress on Kimmel.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 23, 2017 1:23 am

ReneeM wrote:
mercieme wrote:Rachel said on JK that she does not plan on a break up and that she is planning to go back to work next week.

Lol wasn't he on the date with Peter? I guess he approved giggling

Yeah MF posted a pic of Copper on that date.....are you excited to see Jimmy rat your girl out giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 1:23 am

mercieme wrote:The lie detector on Jimmy Kimmel is going to be rad....how wil she contain her excitement...she better bring them lawyer skills outs 'cos Jimmy about to rat her out laugh out loud

@Petalfan, the Jimmy Kimmel show was pre-recorded earlier in the afternoon east coast time.

And here comes Rachel, dang girl....most revealing dress I have seen her in hehehe - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 2498057887

That dress on Jimmy Kimmel is teasing Peter from afar. laugh out loud giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 23, 2017 1:25 am

Another questionable fashion choice for Rachel on JK. Seriously too much boobage. It's distracting. I keep waiting for an accident to happen.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 1:25 am

Peter is the only guy that isn't really posting about the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 55 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 50 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
BachelorBabe512
flojo031
LEMONADE
pavalygurl
Bee