SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ThatIsAll - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 8:48 pm

haven't watched an entire season of bachette since Hebert but OMG, Rachel and her dudes have brought me back in!

Rachel/Peter's date was so sweet and full of chemistry.  I haven't felt this much chemistry since Ed/Jill?!
They were so natural and mature, and spoke like adults!...some of the previous leads could barely pronounce 4 syllable words, so bravo Rachel/Peter!  

Maybe he's just super reserved but I sorta felt like she was wayyyyyy more into him than he was into her.  she was so happy and excited, she couldn't contain herself.

Peter is hott.

Back to top Go down

ThatIsAll - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 8:51 pm

@stuckinsc @biglove44 First thing to do check the Ellen video out and then start from there. You have much to read. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 10:16 pm

reason wrote:@stuckinsc @biglove44 First thing to do check the Ellen video out and then start from there.  You have much to read. IMHO

Please tell me he's a good guy?! Will check Ellen video!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 10:17 pm

@biglove44 To all appearances and sleuthing and my source he is a very, very good guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 30, 2017 10:18 pm

@biglove44 Read Rachel's people blog from today and make your own judgements on Peter :yes:

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue May 30, 2017 10:32 pm

YaY!!! Stucki is here!!!

I am fan-girling all over this relationship already. Read up and tell me what you think! (Spoiler alert- I am teamGap!)
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 30, 2017 10:41 pm

biglove44 wrote:
reason wrote:@stuckinsc @biglove44 First thing to do check the Ellen video out and then start from there.  You have much to read. IMHO

Please tell me he's a good guy?!  Will check Ellen video!

I guess we will have to ask to his exes on that for a more objective. (I don't know if that's objective or not.)

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue May 30, 2017 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 10:41 pm

I'm gonna be contrarian here on all the No interest from Peter. During the therapy talk Peter was shaken to the core when Rachel was leading up to the point about seeking therapy. These 2 are adept conversationalists and Peter is astute enough to pick up where Rachel was leading with her story. He was so affected by that commonality that he was in SHOCK! The eyes do not lie and he made no attempt to hide this shock and he was doing his best to process everything. Good on him that he learned to calm his thoughts. I almost thought he was gonna cry but he is a man of extreme restraint and social graces. Again, JMO. Then again, alcohol could have been affecting his eyes in that instance.

Last edited by mari on Tue May 30, 2017 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 10:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
biglove44 wrote:

Please tell me he's a good guy?!  Will check Ellen video!

I guess we will have to ask to his exe on that for a more objective. (I don't know if that's objective or not.)

Do ya'll have any information on her? Is this the ex that caused him to get therapy? Doesn't sound like you're on the Peter hype train, why Kashathediva, why...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 30, 2017 10:44 pm

@biglove44 why not?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 10:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@biglove44 why not?

What's the scoop on his ex?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 10:48 pm

@biglove44 I'm thinking the therapy was after the last ex but that is just MO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+58
TrishB
julychild
quietpal
Bee
BachelorBabe512