SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ThatIsAll - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 12:57 am

@TLTF check the fan forum thread page 9

Back to top Go down

ThatIsAll - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TLTF Wed May 31, 2017 1:02 am

@reason Ohhhh thank you very much Smiley

#TeamPeter ThatIsAll - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1f495
#TeamRachel ThatIsAll - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed May 31, 2017 4:41 am

TLTF wrote:
Bach/ette wrote:This is Peter and Kenny's deleted scene. http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/deleted-scenes/VDKA3864793

Bouhou I can't watch the deleted scenes! I'm legit super sad !
I can't watch it either sad

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 5:44 am

@Just Looking Check out the fan thread page 9.

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed May 31, 2017 12:25 pm

The deleted scene with Rachel and Kenny was cute. Kenny: looks like I won't be getting anything for Christmas from Santa. laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 31, 2017 12:50 pm

quietpal wrote:The deleted scene with Rachel and Kenny was cute. Kenny: looks like I won't be getting anything for Christmas from Santa. laugh out loud

Is there a YT video for this one ?

#TeamPeter ThatIsAll - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1f495
#TeamRachel ThatIsAll - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:32 pm

Been busy the last couple of weeks so just zipped through the first two episodes. I have to say from what I've seen, I am enjoying Rachel as the Bachelorette. She is well spoken, and doesn't, like, use the word, like, 50,000 times, like, some of the contestants before her. I like most of the guys so far; they seem to be a little more mature. I liked the first group date contest, and the one-on-one with Peter. Don't like the drama with the ex showing up. IMO
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:50 pm

I'm impressed with Rachel as ette! For sure many doubted she would be a great ette but man she's really doing amazing. My fav quote from her this week. Get the f*** out to that douchebag. I truly hope her and her number 1 get a happily ever after, after her season ends. Go Rachel!

ThatIsAll - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:37 am

Peter and Rachel date last week was so chop up we miss them talking about her former relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:59 pm

IMHO I don't get why people say the feelings aren't mutual. In my opinion Peter is not only here to find love but for Rachel in particular. (Coming on this show because of her).

Just looking how he looks at her, talks about her on and after the show aired. What he talks about and how he opens up and also listens. Even hearing how he talks about her to the camera (it's everything he's hoped for and more, etc). The look he gave her and how he was actually shaking when he first meet her. I mean with 2 episodes he said so much about her to the camera.

I think Peter isn't here to win a game but to win Rachel's heart. Obviously time will tell and we'll see how they edit it. He just seems genuine so far from all I've seen. I know the ex that made him get therapy I won't post her name of info but it's on his FB. She is currently married to someone else now.

Some videos: here

Also I agree with emusha:
on Tue May 30, 2017 2…

Last edited by WhisperingLove on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:04 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:snipped

https://www.instagram.com/bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_/

snipped

Why are you posting this IG link?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
WhisperingLove wrote:snipped

https://www.instagram.com/bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_/

snipped

Why are you posting this IG link?

I edited my post to fix errors. That link has many short videos of what I was discussing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+58
TrishB
julychild
quietpal
Bee
BachelorBabe512