SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 30, 2017 6:50 pm

officeRules wrote:YaY!!! Stucki is here!!!

I am fan-girling all over this relationship already.  Read up and tell me what you think!  (Spoiler alert- I am teamGap!)

I loved last nights date. They have a sweet connection. I like Bryan too. Very different approaches to the girl. I have a feeling this will be like MeAndi for me. I thought her relationship with both Nick and Josh were strong. Now I find all three kind of unappealing, but she had two great but very different connections and I thought her choosing Josh over Nick showed that she was willing to give up something great for Josh. Now that whole mess I have no desire to see happen again, but if Bryan and Rachel have a great relationship and what she and Peter has is even better than it makes Peter and Rachel even more special in my eyes.

I am truly looking forward to watching both relationships grow. The rest are pretty boring to me. I can see her having to let other men have time, but right now, I just don't see her spark with anyone else like she does Peter or Bryan.

All JMO.

ETA, perhaps there is a bit of pause that Peter was wanting to propose after 3 months that maybe he falls in love with love rather than the person. I have no idea, I have read nothing on any of these guys.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 6:53 pm

@stuckinsc Through his dinner talk last night I get the feeling that therapy has help him to view things differently and is doing the wait and see right here now, All my interpretation of course

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 30, 2017 7:02 pm

reason wrote:@stuckinsc Through his dinner talk last night I get the feeling that therapy has help him to view things differently and is doing the wait and see right here now, All my interpretation of course

I liked that he got therapy and I enjoy their connection. They seemed like adults getting to know each other instead of the standard bachelorette giddy can't think straight mess. I think Peter is interesting. Fitness is obviously his life, generally those people bore me. But Peter seems to have many layers to him. I think I will continue to like him, but I have learned caution with this show. So I am not shipping any coupling, rather enjoying the ride. I like Rachel, but side eye the "squad", why is a successful lawyer bff with all the young vapid girls? But that is me, I tend to judge on the friendships they pull out of this show. So yeah, I am happy so far but hesitant to over fan any of them yet. But I skipped most of Ben, loved JoJo and skipped all of Nick, so I have found I have lost my tolerance for people who only want to live off having been on the bachelor and have nothing else to give in life. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 7:08 pm

@stuckinsc The fitness come from when he was a model he ended up with an eating disorder and that help to change his life to dietitian I believe and so it goes, so own a business helping others. Best advice read you will get the picture. I might be too fangirling. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 7:18 pm

[quote="stuckinsc"]
reason wrote:@stuckinsc
I like Rachel, but side eye the "squad", why is a successful lawyer bff with all the young vapid girls? But that is me, I tend to judge on the friendships they pull out of this show.

About the squad, I question that too but its no more ridiculous than for her to fall in love with Nick in 3-4 dates than spending 6 full weeks getting to know these gaggle of girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 7:23 pm

@mari IMO, she never really loved Nick. She was in love with the idea of him and a husband. I think that when you consider how for 6-9 weeks, these girls have literally no one to talk to but each other, you can see why they get close. Yeah, they might not be as ambitious career wise, but they basically were in a sorority house 24/7 with no form of entertainment other than hanging out. It makes sense for them to grow to like each other so much. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 7:30 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@mari IMO, she never really loved Nick. She was in love with the idea of him and a husband. I think that when you consider how for 6-9 weeks, these girls have literally no one to talk to but each other, you can see why they get close. Yeah, they might not be as ambitious career wise, but they basically were in a sorority house 24/7 with no form of entertainment other than hanging out. It makes sense for them to grow to like each other so much. All JMO

Oh yeah agree she was all about the idea of love with him. I know people criticize her being friends with the squad but you summed it up with the sorority thing. Its all about context and she had a looooooottttt of time to get to know and accept these chicks laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 30, 2017 7:30 pm

reason wrote:@stuckinsc The fitness come from when he was a model he ended up with an eating disorder and that help to change his life to dietitian I believe and so it goes, so own a business helping others.  Best advice read you will get the picture.  I might be too fangirling. IMHO

Very interesting, I respect this. I also have no problem with Peter using SM and the showntongrownhisnpre-existing business. While he seems insanely fit and gorgeous, the posts I see here are Peter helping average people not just the beautiful people. That is awesome. IMO.

mari wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
reason wrote:@stuckinsc
I like Rachel, but side eye the "squad", why is a successful lawyer bff with all the young vapid girls? But that is me, I tend to judge on the friendships they pull out of this show.

About the squad, I question that too but its no more ridiculous than for her to fall in love with Nick in 3-4 dates than spending 6 full weeks getting to know these gaggle of girls.

Bach/ette wrote:@mari IMO, she never really loved Nick. She was in love with the idea of him and a husband. I think that when you consider how for 6-9 weeks, these girls have literally no one to talk to but each other, you can see why they get close. Yeah, they might not be as ambitious career wise, but they basically were in a sorority house 24/7 with no form of entertainment other than hanging out. It makes sense for them to grow to like each other so much. All JMO

I get this, but the level of their conversation was vapid at best. The squad seemed less interested in Rachel finding love than scooping up her rejects. I find Rachel intelligent and fun, I didn't see anyone in that group that seemed to be more than surface level. IMO. I didn't watch them, but the squad screams only doing this to be on BIP to me. Again JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 8:19 pm

This is Peter and Kenny's deleted scene. http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/deleted-scenes/VDKA3864793

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 30, 2017 8:20 pm

Sorry, got off track. But we were actually discussing Bryan in the episode thread. It isn't a Peter thread or a couples thread, so we can discuss more than Peter and Rachel. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 30, 2017 8:50 pm

Bach/ette wrote:This is Peter and Kenny's deleted scene. http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/deleted-scenes/VDKA3864793

Bouhou I can't watch the deleted scenes! I'm legit super sad !

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 8:56 pm

@bach/ette that video was too cute. I hate small planes too and that plane was SUPER small. I would have freaked out too! I think Peter enjoyed it!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+58
TrishB
julychild
quietpal
Bee
BachelorBabe512