SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 12 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Just Looking Wed May 31, 2017 8:36 am

Bach/ette wrote:@limoncello A lot of people think Peter is boring, robotic, and emotionally unavailable. I guess theyre not used to seeing real people on Bachelor programming laugh out loud. All JMO. But Peter does go under the radar until Switzerland. That's a long while without real one on one time.
That's true. Maybe he fizzled out for awhile and then comes back towards the end

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by brownravens Wed May 31, 2017 8:39 am

Nah but I feel like it the bts of SC and on Ellen, Peter was way more focused on Rachel than the presumed F2 (Bryan), which is particularly of note because Peter had already gotten a 1-on-1...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 31, 2017 8:43 am

Also, most people realize that the 1:1 rarely ever wins this thing. The casual articles written about the show point that out. TPTB are going to minimize their connection, they need a show and BIP guys to grow interest. That is how they work. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 31, 2017 8:54 am

Bach/ette wrote:@limoncello A lot of people think Peter is boring, robotic, and emotionally unavailable. I guess theyre not used to seeing real people on Bachelor programming laugh out loud. All JMO. But Peter does go under the radar until Switzerland. That's a long while without real one on one time.

Which people are you referring to?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 12:43 pm

@GuardianAngel Oh, sorry about that!

These two guys do a pretty funny recap and thought Petey was boring.

Go to 4:55

I can see why people feel that way. He did look a bit uncomfortable in the fake dining room setting but I think that was just nerves. I think the media coverage of the date, especially the dancing, and the deleted scene let me know that he was actually into her. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed May 31, 2017 2:21 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Also, most people realize that the 1:1 rarely ever wins this thing. The casual articles written about the show point that out. TPTB are going to minimize their connection, they need a show and BIP guys to grow interest. That is how they work. JMO.
Is that always the case that first 1,1 never wins. If so, then sadly Peter is not F1

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 2:25 pm

@Just Looking This season was also a bit different in that CH admitted Rachel did have more control. I think she genuinely wanted to be with Peter that day. She probably knew it was his birthday too which is why she yelled "surprise" when they fireworks display started. All JMO

Also, Whitney had the first 1:1 with Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 31, 2017 2:41 pm

And there's a pretty good amount of clues that points to Peter being the one Smiley imo

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 12 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 12 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed May 31, 2017 2:50 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@Just Looking There's no way for Rachel to know how the show is going to portray her relationships. I can't recall a lead ever saying that the ending would be obvious. Also, any of my doubts have been more or less cast away based on Peter being totally smitten on social media. In addition, she is wearing the ring that he bought for her on her HTD as an engagement ring now. So it's hard to imagine her going for anyone else. All JMO

How do we know he bought her a ring on the HTD?

Last edited by Spoil Me Again on Wed May 31, 2017 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 2:50 pm

Peter is still out here liking videos and pics from that one on one!!! Simmer down Peter!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 31, 2017 2:53 pm

If it's really the same ring P gave her, then this is an open and shut case imo. It'll be interesting to see if we hear more about this ring, even post show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 31, 2017 2:54 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:
Bach/ette wrote:@Just Looking There's no way for Rachel to know how the show is going to portray her relationships. I can't recall a lead ever saying that the ending would be obvious. Also, any of my doubts have been more or less cast away based on Peter being totally smitten on social media. In addition, she is wearing the ring that he bought for her on her HTD as an engagement ring now. So it's hard to imagine her going for anyone else. All JMO

How do we know he bought her a ring on the HTD?

There's a photo of him and rachel during his HTD trying a ring that looks like the one she's wearing Smiley And there's been quite some talk about the ring during interview. I can recall Mario lopez's one and also the TMZ video.
And some great sleuthers on the forum saw the ring on her fingers on different occasions and made the connection with the photo and video that we got during the HTD.

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 12 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 12 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons