SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:37 pm

Ok Great just don't remember laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:38 pm

Alright, let's get back on topic...

Peter
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:44 pm

He is bloody gorgeous *IMO*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:52 pm

@wrossy78 I haven't seen every season of this show, but for at least the past 5 Bach and Ette seasons, Peter is the most attractive man. *IMO*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:06 pm

@Bach/ette I totally agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachelshipper Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:14 pm

@Bach/ette yupp2 with the exception of Ryan from trista's season who used to be really cute too Smiley

Also.. I know I'm just overthinking things but after reading twitter and some SM comments on oeter's insta, am really hoping to see jealous peter because right now he seems too perfect..? **IMO**

Like, everything he does is perfect, **IMO** kinda makes me suspicious but love them so much

Pachelshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:55 pm

I hope so too because no matter how well a person comes across no one is perfect. But hope it's not a Shawn jealously JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:00 pm

There's so many old threads on Peter commenting on his looks but can not much has been mentioned about his humor.

I think he has such an under-the-radar, sly sense of humor. Aside from the noticeable chocolates in the fire moment, you really have to mine the film reel to find those funny moments because they are so not over the top. Like the all guys like being touched comment about petting Copper and his imitation of his father. Great observational humor which is the best kind of comedy for a good and smart girl like Rachel to catch and laugh at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:42 pm

@Pachelshipper welcomesign hope you enjoy your stay here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachelshipper Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:06 pm

@reason thanks!! teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 41 1f604
I'm a diehard pachel supporter, which is why hopefully Monday's episode shows more of their interaction and peter opening up more giggling

Pachelshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:10 pm

I'm getting nervous I thought it was s sure thing they would be together, they're so perfect and the spoiler. However lately I'm hearing that Peter doesn't win. I hope he does i think they're perfect for each other and will last. Some mayne telling info:

He seems to be following most of the guys except Lee, Bryan and DeMario. Lucas, and Blake E.

He and Rachel both have a MLK quote photo on Insta.

The two pictures below he liked and one he liked back in December!
https://imgur.com/a/4sl1y
https://imgur.com/a/MCRXn

This is the confusing part, he posted the bottom pic on Instagram, May 21 which is after filming saying #TeamDean and #TeamIggy basically implying the are F2 or make it further then him. It could be a red hearing or just him being a supportive friend bit it got me wondering.
https://imgur.com/a/of7IO

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachelshipper Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:15 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:I'm getting nervous I thought it was s sure thing they would be together, they're so perfect and the spoiler. However lately I'm hearing that Peter doesn't win. I hope he does i think they're perfect for each other and will last. Some mayne telling info:

He seems to be following most of the guys except Lee, Bryan and DeMario. Lucas, and Blake E.

He and Rachel both have a MLK quote photo on Insta.

The two pictures below he liked and one he liked back in December!
https://imgur.com/a/4sl1y
https://imgur.com/a/MCRXn

This is the confusing part, he posted the bottom pic on Instagram, May 21 which is after filming saying #TeamDean and #TeamIggy basically implying the are F2 or make it further then him. It could be a red hearing or just him being a supportive friend bit it got me wondering.
https://imgur.com/a/of7IO

Nah.. I think he's just being a supportive friend Smiley.. also, like how Bryan is close to will and Josiah, peter was probably closer to dean and iggy. The bromances are everywhere this season giggling
All jmo

Pachelshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons