SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 52 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:02 pm

@reason Peter still may be the winner! And if he isn't, it's okay because Rachel sounds very happy and Peter will find his happiness too.

Back to top Go down

motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:Idk what to think and I kinda love the uncertainty laugh out loud.

And this is another positive. Once someone is anointed F1, there is a lot of love. Sometimes because that person really is the favourite and sometimes because they are F1. It will be interesting to see how things change now.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:04 pm

I'm in England I will tweet Rachel and ask her what she's playing at laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:05 pm

This doesn't change my opinion on anything I've seen on the show or in the media personally.  It just makes me really sure RS doesn't know much this season which I already thought. How do we know which one is actually wrong or right?  I'll wait and see and I'm sure the sleuthing evidence will eventually strongly point to one guy over the other.  JMO.

I still am fanning hard for Petal until the end.  Like I have many other couples where I loved the lead with the F2 or F3 way more than with the spoiled F1, it's my normal so I'm cool either way motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 52 3806527698 It can still be fun to be caught up in a couple whether they end up together at the end or not JMO.  If they are F1, it's on a whole other level of fun, but if not, it can still be a great ride. (Chris L anyone?).

And if this turns true, first ever Bachelor season where I will be a completely useless human and I can't wait if it happens  motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 52 1710264613 . I would not know what to do with myself and a whole Peter season IMO.  Again to reference Ali's season like Millsy does, I was so disappointed my fav ever guy turned down Bachelor (though happier for his real life love).  Maybe this is finally it! A ridiculously lovable and hot Bachelor (IMO). Selfishly I'm pumped either way JMO.

Last edited by relaxing on Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:05 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't give up yet. TPTB has been wanting to foil Steve for a while. Kaitlyn messed it up. JoJo would have been to obvious, so soon. So they could totally be messing with him with Rachel. I actually went to his site to read this, yuck, and he is still wrong has he listed Josh as Andi's FIR person.

He has almost no information on the time in Europe, so honestly at this point I think it could be either man. I would still watch for the fairy tale you want and get to see more of the man you like. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:07 pm

My love for Peter never really had much to do with him being spoiled f1 so whatever happens, happens. Nothing changes for me in that regard.

motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:09 pm

Rachel didn't lie when she said you won't be able to tell. I wouldn't put it past the producers to be feeding false information in different directions. Because otherwise, where's the suspense? They might edit this season as Peter v Bryan. That might where we see the jealousy ans they are both the front runners. Alll JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:10 pm

@stuckinsc I am taping but wont watch until after the final.  I feel disappointed but that is life.  In the future I will wait to see the season through to see how things go and wont have a favorite at all. Now I hope Peter dont do the bachelor and move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:13 pm

@reason Did your source get back to you? Reality Steve could still be wrong. Don't let it get you down.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:13 pm

Even if Peter wasn't sleuthed to be F1, I would still pick him over Bryan. I get the typical miami player vibes from Bryan. I also think Rachel and Bryan will buttheads based on their personalities so far.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:13 pm

Omg I really wanted to root for two people I actually like!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:15 pm

@moviechicka My source is re-checking their information, due to something else that was said to them. My source does not believe RS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons