SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 53 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:15 pm

reason wrote:@stuckinsc I am taping but wont watch until after the final.  I feel disappointed but that is life.  In the future I will wait to see the season through to see how things go and wont have a favorite at all.  Now I hope Peter dont do the bachelor and move on.

I completely understand. The only thing I could say, is it was worth every minute I spent watching Nick with Andi. I saw there connection and what I thought was a good love story. It was worth watching even if I felt she made the wrong choice. I liked the Andi she was with Nick much more than I like Andi in general. I still wouldn't give up. TPTB love messing with RS, and I could see them wanting to make it worse by letting him be right then making him wrong and once he has corrected in the past, like he did with Brad 2.0, Ali and Kaitlyn he is even more hard headed, so I don't see him changing again.

Anything could happen. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:20 pm

I am not sure RS is correct. If he is that IMO means Rachel not choosing Peter didnt crush him because, remember his first post after coming home from filming? He looked soooo happy in that film! That is not a heart broken guy. So, if he is indeed F2, he is totally ok IMO. I have a hard time believing that he is F2 though, maybe because I really dont like Bryan...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:21 pm

@reason thank you for sharing your info with us. No matter who Rachel chose, it will not change the fact Peter  seems to be a fine young man. Besides, I don't think anything is 100% sure at this moment. Peter could still be f1.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:22 pm

I may be in the minority but I think Peter is heading to be Ben 2.0 and will be just as "image conscious".

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I may be in the minority but I think Peter is heading to be Ben 2.0 and will be just as "image conscious".

I really hope not! That would be really disappointing (for me)

#TeamPeter motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 53 1f495
#TeamRachel motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 53 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:27 pm

Peter seems awesome and F1 or next Bachelor I'm looking forward to watching him. I just realised though that I said i'd apply if he was the next bachelor and i'll be in LA from London next month giggling no idea

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:28 pm

TLTF wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I may be in the minority but I think Peter is heading to be Ben 2.0 and will be just as "image conscious".

I really hope not! That would be really disappointing (for me)
Isn't everyone image conscious though?

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:32 pm

How ironic. Last night I watched Peter & Rachel's date again & it reminded me of how much I loved Des & Brooks together & hated remembering how shocked, and saddened I was when he left her. Yikes, my heart sunk for a minute remembering how wrong RS was about them as well as Brad & Chantal. Well, that didn't go over well in my mind, and I began to worry as I love Peter &
Rachel together, so I pushed it all aside thinking I was being silly ....So now I had to wake up this. I feel so disappointed, but will watch because it's supposed to be a shocking season..And BTW, I can't wait to find out what else is going to happen that reminded Millsy of Ali's season....and I'm rambling ..

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:33 pm

I don't think he's image conscious at all. If anything TPTB are just feeding him things to say for the Bachelor role but I don't think it's necessarily the norm for him.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:36 pm

Miyala wrote:I am not sure RS is correct. If he is that IMO means Rachel not choosing Peter didnt crush him because, remember his first post after coming home from filming? He looked soooo happy in that film! That is not a heart broken guy. So, if he is indeed F2, he is totally ok IMO. I have a hard time believing that he is F2 though, maybe because I really dont like Bryan...

Maybe Peter was sooo happy and not at all heartbroken looking post-filming because maybe he got to fulfill on his liking that FB comment about him strategizing to go far and become the next bachelor Hugesmile

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:36 pm

Both Peter and Bryan were playing the game
Either Bryan liking next bachelor posts on purpose to fuel F2 rumors or Peter liking pictures of him and Rachel to fuel F1 rumors. All to cause a big upset .... seems thought through IMO

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:38 pm

motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 53 18809221_1942263495989591_5967233003338858496_n
2 HOURS AGO
peterkrauswi Motivation Monday... 2.5 years ago I retired from modeling to focus my life on my friends, family and business. I did however keep one very special client who I had developed a close friendship with, @j.toor_bespoke . Today business is stronger than ever before and now I actually own some of the one of a kind @j.toor_bespoke suits that I once wore simply for pictures, including the incredible jacket that I was honored to wear night one of #TheBachelorette . Long story short, take chances, follow your passions. Fine tune your focus and follow whatever dream it is that you may have, because the only person who can ever stop you from doing so is YOU. #jtoor #suitup #motivationmonday #liveyourdreams #thatjackettho

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons