SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

survivorau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:52 pm

So in the promo for next episode (episode 3) they have the mum and dad group date that we have the sleuthed group date on 26/6. Is this correct?

We also have Luke in as a sleuthed single date for 23/6, prior to the group date. Does this therefore mean that Luke is SD2 and not in fact SD3?  

There is then a whole week between Luke's SD and Sams on 30/6. I don't believe for a second that they would go a whole week between SDs so I don't believe it's Sam but who will?

Last season intruders were introduced in episode 5
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

survivorau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:26 am

Sundy wrote:So in the promo for next episode (episode 3) they have the mum and dad group date that we have the sleuthed group date on 26/6. Is this correct?

Correct. Outfits are a match for the blokes. I assume Sophie's sister is waiting for the guys to arrive at the "outskirts of sydney" location

Sundy, cont'd wrote:
We also have Luke in as a sleuthed single date for 23/6, prior to the group date. Does this therefore mean that Luke is SD2 and not in fact SD3?  

Yeah Luke must be the next to have a SD surely.

Sundy, cont'd wrote:There is then a whole week between Luke's SD and Sams on 30/6. I don't believe for a second that they would go a whole week between SDs so I don't believe it's Sam but who will?

Last season intruders were introduced in episode 5

There is no clue in the Ep4 guide about a SD, but Ep5 (Wed 4th Oct) mentions "Sophie takes one lucky Bachelor for a day of old-fashioned romance." (Source) IMO this could be Sam's coffee date, coffee and a chat is "old fashioned" if you consider the new way of dating is meeting on Tinder etc laugh out loud

So Ep4 is an unknown for who gets the SD

ETA: Wait, the "old fashioned romance" is probably the vintage/retro theme with Apollo
AllAboutLove wrote:July 3 = SD = with Jake Spence on a vintage/retro-themed date where Sophie drove a vintage convertible to McKell Park Darling Point to pick up Jake and then to the SWIFT Mansion a short distance up the road where Jake changed into retro clothes to match Sophie's outfit (here here, here)

That would put Sam's SD in Ep4.. which would mean a whole week between SD... :crazed
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:32 am

Sundy wrote:Don't think we have these. Can we match them up with any media?

survivorau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_2015
survivorau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_2016

Courtesy Foxtel guide

@ Sundy @SugarAndSpice, the ep 6 new york inspired date will be Apollo IMO - see below copied from his thread.

Bobette wrote:
Maybelline New York returns as the exclusive make up partner, and will create a New York-inspired date the new Bachelorette, Sophie Monk.

Source

Calling it now:  The "New York Date" will be Apollo in the vintage car IMO - Sophie was dressed like Audrey Hepburn from Breakfast at Tiffany's.  Makes sense that the guy rumoured to have been brought in to the show to add some pizzazz would get the most heavily sponsored date, IMO.  Also makes sense now why there was so much professional footage of their date, including video.

catalyst wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4660726/Sophie-Monk-channels-Audrey-Hepburn-Bachelorette-date.html

survivorau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 41FB6A1700000578-4660726-image-a-3_1499070874249

survivorau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 41FB651700000578-4660726-Could_he_be_The_One_Sophie_and_her_handsome_suitor_appeared_to_h-m-38_1499076414720

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:33 am

@bobette You don't think that it will be the "old fashioned romance" date they mention in Ep5??
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:34 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:@bobette You don't think that it will be the "old fashioned romance" date they mention in Ep5??

Possibly, but the article in DM about Apollo's date specifically mentioned Sophie "channels Audrey Hepburn".  
Audrey Hepburn = Breakfast at Tiffany's = New York, IMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:40 am

Is the filming schedule we have a similar timeframe to georgias? It seems longer
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:19 pm

Just to summarize what has been sleuthed so far during pre-season sleuthing:

Luke was always sleuthed to have the second SD of the season (after Jarrod had his first) per the filming schedule and as posted in Luke's thread back in June.

The main stat sleuthed was that Luke would have a SD in Ep3 which is the pattern for all past BetteAU F1s (Sasha and Lee both had their SD in Ep3). For the F1 stats, it doesn't matter if it is the 2nd or 3rd SD of the season, what matters for F1 stats is that the SD is in Ep3 and seems to be the case likely for Luke.

Is the filming schedule we have a similar timeframe to georgias? It seems longer
As posted upthread here Sophie's timeframe for fFilming is shorter than GL's, despite the fact that Sophie has more contestants on her season than GL did. 

This means, in order for Sophie to go from 18 (+2 minimum intruders sleuthed) in the timeframe of her filming schedule, Sophie will have to let go more contestants before HTDs than GL did in order to account for Sophie's filming timeframe (June 19 first SD - Aug 10/11 for FRC)

*(see filming schedule NO discussion thread for a summary of all sleuthed filming info/dates)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:33 pm

Regarding filming date of FRC...
- from everything sleuthed (and if it is correct info), I would say that FRC was likely Aug 11
- past leads (Matty, Georgia, Richie) all were back in Australia the day after FRC (they have SHVs right after they are back in Australia)
- given media said Sophie was back Aug 12 in Australia from filming FRC, then this would place FRC to be Aug 11

Bringing this over from General Discussion thread
Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Can someone please double check Oshers movements please. I've had a look at IG but can't on twitter. I looking to confirm MIA on 6/8 and 8/8. Thanks

ETA Osher was in Sydney on 8/8 still sleuthing 6/8

@Sundy Osher posted this on 06/08

Source

I'm intrigued.  You onto something?

I'm not sure yet. This looks like he is home. Just trying to work out the date of the final rose ceremony. We know Sophie was back on the 12/8 and Osher was still in Sydney on the night of 6/8? (If this is real time). Osher is only needed for the final rose ceremony and Fiji is only 3-4 hours from Sydney so it is something he can do in a day or two turn around. Need to search 7/8/9/10/11 August

Sundy wrote:^or prior. He is very clean shaven here??? question

Sundy wrote:Dumping this here as I have to do housework.  Do we know if this TV show is prerecorded or live. It's The Loop on Channel V. If live is places Osher in Sydney on 5/8 if not live I think it was recorded on 3/8 as Osher and the lady have the same clothes on in other IG photos on 3/8. Sources IG @livphyland and osher_gunsberg
survivorau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_2019
survivorau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_2018
survivorau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_2017

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:

@Sundy Osher posted this on 06/08

I'm intrigued.  You onto something?

I'm not sure yet. This looks like he is home. Just trying to work out the date of the final rose ceremony. We know Sophie was back on the 12/8 and Osher was still in Sydney on the night of 6/8? (If this is real time). Osher is only needed for the final rose ceremony and Fiji is only 3-4 hours from Sydney so it is something he can do in a day or two turn around. Need to search 7/8/9/10/11 August

I see where you're coming from.  I agree that the tweet from 06/08 looks like Osher's home (he's did a Facebook lifestream and the background was similar, from memory) and also that he looks very "preened".  I think The Loop is prerecorded in the week prior so also agree it seems he was in Syd to film that on the 3rd.

I think Luke's first IG activity was July 25th and then pretty much constant till his IG was made private - @AllAboutLove can confirm.  Maybe they did his HTD first and then allowed him to resume using SM?  They could have filmed the other guys and then gone to Fiji very early Aug for the last dates, meet the parents and FRC?

Maybe Sophie stayed on in Fiji with family after filming for a bit of R & R until returning on the 12th, and DM were just flat out wrong saying the FRC was filmed on the 9th.  Would not be the first time they've been wrong.  Would help to know if Luke had SM activity July 30 to Aug 3 but of course its all now been deleted.

Sundy wrote:Osher was in Sydney on 9/8. Theres a IG from his home on 9/8 and another IG on 8/8 that refers to him, I assume, picking up his wife's daughter from dancing.

At the moment I am just trying to work out the date of the frc and working backwards from there as to who is likely
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:17 am

I just heard an interview mike e and emma podcast 20th Septemeber and they had Sophie on. They asked her when filming ended and she said filming wrapped about 3 weeks ago and it was quite long stint and they joked saying she has had a bf for 3 weeks. Wouldn’t 3 weeks from 20th September be almost end of August? Wasn’t FRC sleuthed to be early August? Hm. I think I go by Sophie’s word because 3 weeks and a month and a few weeks is a BIG difference and she clearly would know how long it has been right? Or could she mean filming ITMs etc?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:24 am

joshfan wrote:I just heard an interview mike e and emma podcast 20th Septemeber and they had Sophie on. They asked her when filming ended and she said filming wrapped about 3 weeks ago and it was quite long stint and they joked saying she has had a bf for 3 weeks. Wouldn’t 3 weeks from 20th September be almost end of August? Wasn’t FRC sleuthed to be early August? Hm. I think I go by Sophie’s word because 3 weeks and a month and a few weeks is a BIG difference and she clearly would know how long it has been right? Or could she mean filming ITMs etc?

Sophie was definitely back in AU on the 12th Aug and being tailed by the paps basically from then till now.  IIRC Osher was also confirmed back in AU mid Aug.  Perhaps Mike & Emma pre-recorded the interview and only uploaded it on the 20th?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:14 pm

@joshfan I honestly have been confused about FRC being filmed before Aug 12 purely because Sophie's season started filming around June 17 (her first SD was June 19) and she had the most men on her season (18 original cast, 4 intruders = 22 total) and yet her filming shedule as posted before and upthread would be shorter than last season and thus Sophie would have finished filming weeks before GL's did.

I am not sure how that is possible for FRC to have been before Aug 12 unless multiple men leave each episode but according to DM and as posted by @Bobette DM stated finale filmed in Fiji before Aug 12 (so would have to have been Aug 11 latest) given she was back in Australia Sat, Aug 12  scratch

Bobette wrote:OK don't panic but Sophie has been pictured looking very upset after coming back from filming the finale.  May be nothing to do with the show - perhaps her dog died or something - but obviously noteworthy so parking it here.  

Sophie Monk, 37, didn't appear her usual bubbly self on Wednesday [Aug 16] when she was spotted looking sad and stressed while checking into Sydney's QT Hotel.

The possibly heartbroken star, who is believed to have already chosen her 'winner', appeared distracted by a phone call as she paced the venue. The unlucky-in-love singer, actress and radio personality signed on to become The Bachelorette in hopes of finding a handsome male suitor.

The blonde bombshell flew back home from Fiji on Saturday, where it's believed she filmed the finale for the upcoming, highly-anticipated season.

survivorau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 QvpFhrg
survivorau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 ODu0SIu
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4798278/Bachelorette-Sophie-Monk-looks-stressed-sad-Sydney.html
^Added more info from the article above

This only makes me question even more whether FRC was actually filmed before Aug 12... if Sophie has 2 episodes more than GL's season I am not sure how she could have filmed a shorter season than GL??? By episode count alone as well, Sophie's season should be longer than GL's to account for more men and more episodes (thus her FRC filmed late Aug and matching with what she may have said in that one interview).... Is it possible that filming was halted possibly and took a break or something?  question

It's all odd to me and since there's no Season Preview = No Screencaps...which makes it near impossible to sleuth it out that way (and feels intentional which may account for something awry with filming this season) Suspect

joshfan wrote:There will be 14 episodes this season. So at this rate, Sophie will be eliminating one every episode. So many more single dates and group dates to come before HTD
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:34 pm

I agree the dates are seem a bit *off* this year.  Luke and James both pictured on SM in AU/NZ around 9th Aug (Luke multiple times over multiple accounts - James only in that one pic on Ash Pollard's account AFAIK) and IMO neither looking particularly heartbroken suggesting neither was at the FRC.  But that would only leave Jarrod as a viable F2 which would be a bit of a joke IMO considering his behaviour on the show (which I'm sure Sophie would have noticed).

I would think paparazzi would have been all over the FRC (there may be a court injunction preventing printing of the pics, but that doesn't mean the media haven't seen the pics or got the details) and this may explain DM's ravenous assertion of Stu being F1 based on their vague, one and only "source".  For that reason I would trust them when they say the finale was ~11th Aug.

It's possible that whatever was making Sophie cry required a break in production but if there was a break DM would have known about it, IMO.  IMO filming probably was wrapped up by 12th Aug and my only possible explanation for the super fast filming schedule is that Sophie is a professional.  She probably nailed everything in one take and there was probably no need for reshoots. Plus she may have made up her mind who F1 was and sent the rest packing early.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
SugarAndSpice
Sundy
Isabella1268
Katiebelle
GuardianAngel
Bobette
AllAboutLove
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum