SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by notarose Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:45 pm

"C" is for "conflicted".

I think Vanessa should do an A to Z series on Nick's body language and sell it as a No Better You fundraiser book.
rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by Sheokaf Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:13 pm

Maybe I'm finally getting used to them together, maybe they have always been so, but imo they seem much more natural on SM lately. I really enjoy the bachelor couples who let us see a little glimpse of the fun they have together. I hope to see more. Jmo

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:26 pm

V's IG story
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 52 Image12

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:26 pm

So cute!! They got the furniture in the car  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 52 3806527698  :cutiepie
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:29 pm

While the selfish part of me adores those glimpses of them just being a normal couple and want more, I like how much they're not living their lives on social media and doing what they said they would - privately working on their relationship and spending time together.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:41 pm

I'm hopeful that we will get to see the fruits of today's labor! Of course constant reassurance via SM that they are doing fine is nice to see. Today's snaps are perfect because they seem to be just a normal couple eating, shopping, and most importantly laughing together.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:57 pm

lleyki wrote:While the selfish part of me adores those glimpses of them just being a normal couple and want more, I like how much they're not living their lives on social media and doing what they said they would - privately working on their relationship and spending time together.

Ditto.  I must admit, my heart dances a bit each time they share because after 3 years of waiting for Nick to find his happiness every peek behind the curtain is an awesome reminder that he found her beatingheart heartbeat

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:58 pm

This is not the first time they let us see they are doing normal things like normal couples: grocery shopping, IKEA shopping, Vanessa cooking or him...
I've always liked Nick but I LOVE Nick with Vanessa. I feel she brings out a better side of Nick, IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:12 pm

lleyki wrote:While the selfish part of me adores those glimpses of them just being a normal couple and want more, I like how much they're not living their lives on social media and doing what they said they would - privately working on their relationship and spending time together.

ITA! :yes: Even though I start having Nissa withdrawal symptoms after a few days of no posts Embarressed! , I love that they are keeping their relationship private. IMO They seem more like a regular couple living their life and less of a Bachelor couple who treat their relationship like a brand. I love it! yes

#Nissa :sprinklehearts
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:24 pm

I was one who couldn't believe Vanessa would be happy leaving Montreal.... but maybe being the two of them in LA is really enabling them to really focus on each other and be not just lovers but also best friends.... So happy to see them happy!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:50 pm

Billysmom wrote:I was one who couldn't believe Vanessa would be happy leaving Montreal.... but maybe being the two of them in LA is really enabling them to really focus on each other and be not just lovers but also best friends....  So happy to see them happy!

IMO DWTS helped as well.  They both had to meet new people (cast and pros) and through that developed new friendships together.  Also, a furnished apartment was provided so V didn't move into Nick's place rather they both moved into a new place and didn't have to suddenly shop for a home, furniture, etc.  Instead, they could just relax in that regard and enjoy their temporary home while exploring LA and their relationship together.

But when you get right down to it, a relationship builds because of the couple so what worked for them did so because of who they are individually and as partners.
JMO

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:59 pm

Heard this song come on and thought of our love birds immediately

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

+50
Jane781
Rolly
kmick0890
LeapofFaith
docnash14