SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

america - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by notarose Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:36 am

From the game yesterday
america - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 68 Image37
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWJklw3j83H/?taken-by=mariatviall

The caption refers to " international guests" because the post has 2 pics: the first includes Maria's friend from Vancouver in addition to V being from Montreal.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

america - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:45 am

awwww  I love that photo of Nick and Vanessa and his sister and her now husband! Nick and V look gorgeous together and so happy!  america - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 68 1f60d 

Thanks for posting @notarose  blowkiss
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:54 am

Eh Vanessa could do lunch in Montreal Friday then catch a flight to L.A. With the time difference she would gain 3 hrs back Friday upon arriving in CA. I would guess Nissa is only planning to attend the wedding ceremony. I wonder if they plan to head to Canada after the family visits to prepare for the following weekend event or if Nick maybe goes back to L.A while V goes to Montreal to do NBY work and then fly back for the Saturday wedding ceremony and then Nissa together fly back to Canada together. It exhausts me to even try to guess about all the travels laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieFan Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:05 am

Maybe Vanessa just said it wrong. Could it be that you can win the prize on Friday.....but the lunch will be with Vanessa in Montreal the following weekend?? no idea

Don't wait for a light at the end of the tunnel....
Stride down there, and light the bloody thing yourself !!

:soapbox  AussieUrbanGirl
AussieFan
AussieFan

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:21 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Eh Vanessa could do lunch in Montreal Friday then catch a flight to L.A. With the time difference she would gain 3 hrs back Friday upon arriving in CA. I would guess Nissa is only planning to attend the wedding ceremony. I wonder if they plan to head to Canada after the family visits to prepare for the following weekend event or if Nick maybe goes back to L.A while V goes to Montreal to do NBY work and then fly back for the Saturday wedding ceremony and then Nissa together fly back to Canada together. It exhausts me to even try to guess about all the travels laugh out loud.

The wedding is in Long Island, NY at Oheka [Castle]. No need for Vanessa to fly to LA.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:09 am

Ardene, the retailer, has a charitable arm called The Ardene Foundation.
http://www.ardenefoundation.org/eng/home
 That logo appears on the No Better You t-shirt.
america - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 68 Image38
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWJBAU_hlZE/?taken-by=ardene

According to Wiki it has stores in all Canadian provinces and territories which combined with online capacity means it can distribute No Better You products to an optimum number of customers. If they want to sponsor a lunch then :yes:  is the only answer particularily since No Better You is at its infancy stage and publicity is key. Ardene is Vanessa's biggest partner.  Other large retailers are donating prizes but this company is going to handle t-shirt sales for as long as the product is desirable and to an international market - basing that due to the logo.  That could generate a lot of funds over a long period of time.
No Better You is something Vanessa is passionate about and which she envisions being an endeavor that has a long future. It should be/assumedly is a priority.
JMO

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:20 pm

You will find an Ardene in a lot of malls across Canada. That's a huge sponsorship, good for her!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:25 pm

notarose wrote:Ardene, the retailer, has a charitable arm called The Ardene Foundation.
http://www.ardenefoundation.org/eng/home
 That logo appears on the No Better You t-shirt.
america - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 68 Image38
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWJBAU_hlZE/?taken-by=ardene

According to Wiki it has stores in all Canadian provinces and territories which combined with online capacity means it can distribute No Better You products to an optimum number of customers. If they want to sponsor a lunch then :yes:  is the only answer particularily since No Better You is at its infancy stage and publicity is key. Ardene is Vanessa's biggest partner.  Other large retailers are donating prizes but this company is going to handle t-shirt sales for as long as the product is desirable and to an international market - basing that due to the logo.  That could generate a lot of funds over a long period of time.
No Better You is something Vanessa is passionate about and which she envisions being an endeavor that has a long future. It should be/assumedly is a priority.
JMO

She's not only passionate about it, she's also a go getter! To set up a foundation, putting a board, fund raising events and sponsors together in a few months takes lots of time, energy and effort, imo, and she did it!
I hope more Bach alum would be like her and use their fame for worthy causes.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:28 pm

We've got them in every mall here. Guess I'll be looking for a T Shirt. :yes:

america - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 68 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:00 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Eh Vanessa could do lunch in Montreal Friday then catch a flight to L.A. With the time difference she would gain 3 hrs back Friday upon arriving in CA. I would guess Nissa is only planning to attend the wedding ceremony. I wonder if they plan to head to Canada after the family visits to prepare for the following weekend event or if Nick maybe goes back to L.A while V goes to Montreal to do NBY work and then fly back for the Saturday wedding ceremony and then Nissa together fly back to Canada together. It exhausts me to even try to guess about all the travels laugh out loud.

The wedding is in Long Island, NY at Oheka [Castle].  No need for Vanessa to fly to LA.

Oh well then that changes things laugh out loud. They should have no issue then attending the wedding even all 3 days if they were inclined. Thanks for the location clarification @havadrpepper yes

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:09 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:

The wedding is in Long Island, NY at Oheka [Castle].  No need for Vanessa to fly to LA.

Oh well then that changes things laugh out loud. They should have no issue then attending the wedding even all 3 days if they were inclined. Thanks for the location clarification @havadrpepper yes

Transport options
https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Montreal/Long-Island-City

I'm in the wait to see camp Smiley

Personally I don't see the point of Nick going to Montreal when only Vanessa has a "work" commitment for a few hours and Nick will be going the next week anyway. It's an unnecessary expense to pay for 2 plane tickets when only one needs to be there. Makes more sense to me that V would fly alone to Montreal now instead of back to LA.  Nick can be in charge of packing her clothes, back in LA, for the wedding if they both plan to attend.  #packerfan   giggling
Really though, N&V would have known about the lunch promotion much earlier so it's only a surprise to bystanders.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:06 pm

I assumed neither of them would go back to LA in between weddings based on the assumption that they would stay in WI at least through today, which they clearly did. I could be wrong, though.

IMO the lunch is last minute thing. Otherwise, I'm not sure why you'd hold the drawing two days before. Seems like that would make it harder for people to be able to make it. I guess that was my confusion as to why she couldn't do it one day next week when she'd already be in Montreal, but I guess there is a reason.

Time will tell what happens with Peta's weddding. I'm going to be very surprised if she doesn't attend at least the actual wedding.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

+50
Jane781
Rolly
kmick0890
LeapofFaith
docnash14