SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:07 pm

notarose wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:

The wedding is in Long Island, NY at Oheka [Castle].  No need for Vanessa to fly to LA.

Oh well then that changes things laugh out loud. They should have no issue then attending the wedding even all 3 days if they were inclined. Thanks for the location clarification @havadrpepper yes

Transport options
https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Montreal/Long-Island-City

I'm in the wait to see camp Smiley

Personally I don't see the point of Nick going to Montreal when only Vanessa has a "work" commitment for a few hours and Nick will be going the next week anyway. It's an unnecessary expense to pay for 2 plane tickets when only one needs to be there. Makes more sense to me that V would fly alone to Montreal now instead of back to LA.  Nick can be in charge of packing her clothes, back in LA, for the wedding if they both plan to attend.  #packerfan   giggling
Really though, N&V would have known about the lunch promotion much earlier so it's only a surprise to bystanders.

I agree with you @notarose. Maybe from WI N will head to NY and V to Montreal and then meet up w N in NY for the wedding. Then maybe from wedding they head to Montreal for the week leading up to the Montreal event.

@Jane781 I am guessing Nissa planned this trip as LA to WI to NY to Montreal. It's possible this lunch with V came up recently and worked since V is in that general area anyway.

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by notarose Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:14 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
notarose wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Oh well then that changes things laugh out loud. They should have no issue then attending the wedding even all 3 days if they were inclined. Thanks for the location clarification @havadrpepper yes

Transport options
https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Montreal/Long-Island-City

I'm in the wait to see camp Smiley

Personally I don't see the point of Nick going to Montreal when only Vanessa has a "work" commitment for a few hours and Nick will be going the next week anyway. It's an unnecessary expense to pay for 2 plane tickets when only one needs to be there. Makes more sense to me that V would fly alone to Montreal now instead of back to LA.  Nick can be in charge of packing her clothes, back in LA, for the wedding if they both plan to attend.  #packerfan   giggling
Really though, N&V would have known about the lunch promotion much earlier so it's only a surprise to bystanders.

I agree with you @notarose. Maybe from WI N will head to NY and V to Montreal and then meet up w N in NY for the wedding. Then maybe from wedding they head to Montreal for the week leading up to the Montreal event.

Makes more sense than 1 or both flying at any point to LA.  yes  V may already have a dress for the upcoming wedding or plans to wear the same one twice.  Same with Nick.

giggling  selfishly I just want to see N&V post vid of this wedding because it's going to be all kinds of posh and fun.  An experience not likely repeated.

@jane781 Its a marketing tool to create a sense of urgency..."don't miss out"/"limited time offer" strategy.

UPDATE this tweeter is from the Chicago area and spotted Nick at an airport so might be Chicago.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Kelseyy1223/status/882649801082499072

UPDATE 2 a fan just posted a pic on IG from O'hare with Nick. Chicago it is.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:52 pm

@notarose link to the IG photo please?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:04 pm

sdmom wrote:@notarose link to the IG photo please?

When I switched from my app to IG site the pic had been deleted.  I didn't SC from the app.

V's tweet
https://mobile.twitter.com/VanessaGrimaldi/status/882656868728008704

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:07 pm

notarose wrote:

When I switched from my app to IG site the pic had been deleted.  I didn't SC from the app.

I think he just removed it from his tagged pics. Here is the IG photo with the fan at O'Hare:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWLGb86jEzx/?taken-by=bridgetgottdank
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:17 pm

coolangel wrote:
notarose wrote:

I think he just removed it from his tagged pics. Here is the IG photo with the fan at O'Hare:

Thanks! So he's traveling alone?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:26 pm

coolangel wrote:
notarose wrote:

yes   :yes:

https://mobile.twitter.com/laylalnadi/status/882657386183483392
He is travelling solo according to these pics.

:detective  #whereiswaldo #whereiswaldette #betsonaduncetabloidgoingnuts
I like that Nick updated his IG profile pic to the "smirk class" one rofl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:21 pm

I figured they were going to separate for a few days with news of the win a lunch w V in Montreal event. So will Nick be hanging in Chi a couple days or fly to NY? I suppose L.A. is still possible but seems less likely since he'd just be flying back to NY 2 days later.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:30 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I figured they were going to separate for a few days with news of the win a lunch w V in Montreal event. So will Nick be hanging in Chi a couple days or fly to NY? I suppose L.A. is still possible but seems less likely since he'd just be flying back to NY 2 days later.

Hopefully that leech of a pap isn't waiting at the airport for V. The way Nick explained it - following them to their hotel in Montreal then around a shopping mall a day or two later - just not cool.
Maybe Patrick will pick her up, take to her a business run by a friend so she can sneak out the backdoor where Mel can pick her up in the alley giggling May as well have fun playing cloak&dagger if all else fails.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:40 pm

notarose wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:I figured they were going to separate for a few days with news of the win a lunch w V in Montreal event. So will Nick be hanging in Chi a couple days or fly to NY? I suppose L.A. is still possible but seems less likely since he'd just be flying back to NY 2 days later.

Hopefully that leech of a pap isn't waiting at the airport for V.  The way Nick explained it - following them to their hotel in Montreal then around a shopping mall a day or two later - just not cool.
Maybe Patrick will pick her up, take to her a business run by a friend so she can sneak out the backdoor where Mel can pick her up in the alley giggling   May as well have fun playing cloak&dagger if all else fails.

The pap should fear V laugh out loud she's a kind, beautiful soul but definitely not a push over.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:49 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
notarose wrote:

Hopefully that leech of a pap isn't waiting at the airport for V.  The way Nick explained it - following them to their hotel in Montreal then around a shopping mall a day or two later - just not cool.
Maybe Patrick will pick her up, take to her a business run by a friend so she can sneak out the backdoor where Mel can pick her up in the alley giggling   May as well have fun playing cloak&dagger if all else fails.

The pap should fear V laugh out loud she's a kind, beautiful soul but definitely not a push over.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 69 Image39
(My "think I'm funny" repost from google images)

V posted on insta - aerial of Montreal almost 20 minutes ago.  She may already be at whatever place she is staying.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:37 pm

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 69 Image40
http://www.thesuburban.com/columnists/mike_cohen_cohen_chatter/local-fans-of-the-bachelor-can-meet-nick-and-vanessa/article_5a066afb-050e-592f-bd79-34453042cdb6.html

This is a shorter version of a piece done by the same columnist but with a new pic.
Kudos to Montreal press for supporting No Better You! Puts the silly stuff focused on by other entertainment news outlets in the doghouse IMO.

I think there will be good coverage of the event.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

+50
Jane781
Rolly
kmick0890
LeapofFaith
docnash14