SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:43 pm

Eric acted/is acting like a crazy person but I don't understand how his motives came into question.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:44 pm

Saying this "my girls" is starting to make her sound ignorant. IMO Enough.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:44 pm

Eric is annoying af

Back to top Go down

Kenny is going to have way too much fun in Paradise laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

The only candidates for the next bachelor imo are Peter,Bryan,Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:44 pm

I feel sorry for Eric, I have no idea what he did wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:44 pm

laugh out loud....Eric has not experienced love is the reason why his name came up...these guys are hilarious.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:45 pm

truelovealways wrote:The only candidates for the next bachelor imo are Peter,Bryan,Dean
Dean is too young and one of the other two is Rach's so there's only one candidate imo, I just don't know who he is laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:45 pm

@TeamGap welcomesign enjoy your stay here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:45 pm

This is messy. I thought Raven asked who would not be a good fit, not who had bad motives. Two different things imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:45 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
bluejay25 wrote:These spoilers about F1 have really messed up my ability to look at the show from an objective point. Now, I'm surprised at the amount of people on twitter saying she picks Peter during this episode. Does it really seem that way? I can't tell anymore, haha. I feel like I would be questioning it during this episode. So, maybe the Peter foiler (if that is so) will work then - but he doesn't seem like the obvious choice tonight.

Other than knowing who the front runners are I don't think the F1 is always super obvious this early.  I want to go read the unspoiled threads after this to see who they are thinking.

Was on another forum and its interesting that they also thought that Peter and Bryan were the frontrunners. Also Dean but mentioned he was too young. I do think it is obvious who Rachel is into. The Anthony date, friendzone vibe imo.

Last edited by Carine on Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:45 pm

truelovealways wrote:The only candidates for the next bachelor imo are Peter,Bryan,Dean
I think Ben H is still the man for the job if he wants it. JMO

Last edited by mizzoufan on Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10