SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:56 pm

@Cila51290 I am right there with you. yes

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:57 pm

It's up in the air on who it is, but I know one thing: I'm not trusting Reality Steve's ending just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:58 pm

I just wanna know why he thought initially it was Peter and now switched it to Bryan. He should at least give a good explanation as to why he switched. Clues that he saw them somewhere etc.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:59 pm

They gave too much of Peter too fast, so he has to lay low for a while. Their interaction is the real deal. IMO.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:01 am

allykat wrote:I'm skimming this thread to get the basics in between Cup final periods, and before I catch up on this season. It's wild to read all of this without having engaged with the sleuthing or watching yet. Here is what I think I'm picking up...

They cast an alleged racist/racist sympathizer.
The F1 spoiler has already switched.
One of the potential F1 doesn't want to have sex with Rachel.
Ben H is in the convo to be lead again. (please tell me this is board fanfic and not a real possibility)

This show/franchise is absurd. Reading this thread is making me laugh out loud, I can't wait to actually catch up on this season. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698  

Peter never said he doesn't want to have sex with Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:03 am

Cila51290 wrote:I just wanna know why he thought initially it was Peter and now switched it to Bryan. He should at least give a good explanation as to why he switched. Clues that he saw them somewhere etc.

This is not the thread to discuss it, but to sum it up quickly he gets his source or sources. In the past during Des' season, what happened is the same source that fed him his spoiler than ended up being a foiler was probably also the exact same source that spoiled/foiled members here and other high profile areas. JMOAA Sometimes RS checks his sources out better than other times. He does not owe anyone an explanation. He does not owe anyone anything.
Now back to the discussion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:03 am

Cila51290 wrote:I just wanna know why he thought initially it was Peter and now switched it to Bryan. He should at least give a good explanation as to why he switched. Clues that he saw them somewhere etc.

IMO, I am not sure RS can get enough details out of this season. I honestly think the Bette season due to the quick turnaround is a challenge for RS no matter how he tries to be confident with his spoilers.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:04 am

It could still go either way for me, but I'm leaning towards Bryan. RS even said that things felt off to him when he heard it was Peter, so I'm guessing he was told throughout the season that Bryan was a frontrunner. It would also explain Mills' tweet about this season reminding him of Ali's start to finish - FIR Latino guy wins, 1st 1-on-1 guy just isn't that into her, and RS gets the spoiler wrong. Plus, the whole gushing over the kiss in interviews, her recent tweet, Bryan's behavior when he was out with the boys, Bryan posting about a dog when Copper is being highlighted, etc. It would also explain why Dean went to BIP, since he knew he wouldn't even be a possibility if Peter was in the running. I was hoping to see more initiation from Peter this episode, but I still get the vibe he's just not that into her, which is why I keep coming back to Bryan. Either way, this season got a lot more interesting to watch! IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:04 am

Maybe he wanted to make love to her ;)

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:05 am

Cila51290 wrote:Rachel said we won't know who it is. Peter is the shy one. Bryan is the assertive one. We can definitely see Bryan is all in to win based on his edit so far. Peter is the slow burner to me which makes me think he's F1 because of it. I think Bryan's edit will be the Robby 2.0 and Peter's will be the doubt. jmo

That's the thing, if I didn't know the spoilers/foiler/spoiler/foiler. I honestly would have predicted it to be Bryan. 1st impression rose and episode 5 1 on 1, seems like a no brainer.  imo

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:05 am

@Lara He said this season reminds him so much of Ali he never said to the end because when he said it  was just week 3 - 4 not the last week.

Another thing it is a season of first said by Rachel on JK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:06 am

Cila51290 wrote:Rachel said we won't know who it is. Peter is the shy one. Bryan is the assertive one. We can definitely see Bryan is all in to win based on his edit so far. Peter is the slow burner to me which makes me think he's F1 because of it. I think Bryan's edit will be the Robby 2.0 and Peter's will be the doubt. jmo

I am back in the sitting and waiting mode lool but just based on the three eps I don't understand how Bryan can be considered a slow burn by the first ep everyone had him as a frontrunner. Two kisses, FIR and strong physical chemistry and in ep 2 we get I miss you and another kiss. Ep 3 more kisses.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10