SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:02 am

Peter never thought having sex with Rachel.... that gives me pause. I don't think he's being respectful. It's not like he never had a chance to get to know her, like the reason the tickle monster gave. Dude, you just had a single date with her and made out with her, and you never thought of having sex with her? She's not that attractive? You are not really into her?
I feel Rachel was disappointed, because she didn't say anything and her smile looks forced. IMO. Did tptb leave that question in for a reason? Foreshadowing?  I will watch out his body language more carefully in the future to see if he's just reserved, laid-back, or just not that into her.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:03 am

Maybe it was guy she's in love with (Bryan) vs guy who has it all together (Peter)?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:03 am

She said that usually goes for the one that is challenging and run away from the one that has it together and that is what she has here at the end.

Last edited by reason on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:03 am

@Jmack, I have to listen again but I believe Rachel said both F1 and F2 had it all together plus other traits she noted that i cant remember now but she said finally she picked the one she was in love with.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:03 am

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 DBmf4p7UIAA03M8
The Bachelorette‏@BacheloretteABC There will be mud!
#TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:04 am

Just me. I loved Peter's date last week. Loved it. Just like I loved Des and Brooks. Both sweet dates that were easy and had something to do with the bachelorette's interests.

Now week three Brooks got hurt and so we didn't get a great moment. And from there Des's interest in him grew while he lagged behind until right before HTD she basically said she was in love and he wasn't even sure he wanted her to meet his family. We all made excuses because of the spoiler.

This week, I expected Peter to be more excited to see her and I didn't really get that post 1:1 date interest from him. Yes, sorry I do find him not thinking of sex after that 1:1 date weird and she was the one who initiated with him on the couch, she was the one we hear not want to leave. This can still change, but I think Rachel wants to be chased. So I could see that Peter spark dying IF she continues to feel like she is having to push him to give her something.

Just my feeling. It is way to early to know. But Des did teach me to be wary of a spoiled F1 and a great episode one 1:1 that can blind us.

And IMO, Peter was first out of the limo, his throw away the chocolates and the first rose at the RC part of M&G is hardly hidden. Then week two he got 15 minutes of air time and he still got 1:1 time shown week three, with Rachel all over him. I fail to see that as a slow burn. Maybe Eric or Dean, but not Peter.

All is JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:04 am

This just gets weirder and weirder!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:06 am

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 DBmfXDYV0AAxdPE
The Bachelorette‏
Verified account@BacheloretteABC
"Brady’s hair is a force that can’t be reckoned with.” –Rachel
#TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:07 am

@stuckinsc FIR and first kiss can't be described as slow burn IMO, especially if Peter continues to fade into the back like he did this week. Bryan gets his first 1-1 in two episodes. Peter gets his second 1-1 date a month from now. That's pretty slow to me. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:08 am

@stuckinsc I saw Peter been a bit jealous tonight so I will see what is going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:09 am

Bach/ette wrote:@stuckinsc FIR and first kiss can't be described as slow burn IMO, especially if Peter continues to fade into the back like he did this week. Bryan gets his first 1-1 in two episodes. Peter gets his second 1-1 date a month from now. That's pretty slow to me. JMO

I thought I said that Eric or Dean could be slow burn. I personally don't see either Peter or Bryan as slow burn. They were both front and center from night one. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:09 am

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 DBml_WlWsAEq2bx
shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 DBmlytnXYAMvZ83
Katie Corvino‏@kTc0rvin0
am I watching #TheBachelorette or the adventures of tickle monster and booger boy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10