SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by ReneeM Wed May 31, 2017 6:55 pm

Ok I did some looking for y'all. I assume by now everyone's seen the ellen video. Here's a video from the episode 4 GD in SC. Meaningful because earlier videos from when the guys first arrived separate from Rachel, Peter was at the very back, but only a short while later he's right up there at the front beside Rach.

Another pic from the epi4 GD. Rachel and Peter being Titanic AF.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 14 Screen55
Source

Pics from their HTD

The pic where it looks like he's buying her a ring
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 14 Rachel11
Source

& There's a ton of pics/videos from their HTD starting from Here

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed May 31, 2017 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Hotmomma Wed May 31, 2017 6:57 pm

@ReneeM Thank You!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 31, 2017 7:00 pm

The first vid pretty much "proves" to me that despite Bryan getting that assertive pursuer edit, Peter has his eye on the ball just as much. Maybe even more because his approach is tailored to respond to Rach as @emusha already pointed out and not just barreling on ahead. He's a fierce competitor in this scenario imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed May 31, 2017 7:03 pm

@Alanna IA I think Peter probably made it a point to connect and stay relevant during group dates since he doesn't get another one on one for a very long time. JMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed May 31, 2017 7:08 pm

So Peter gets the first 1on1 date, he will be on the Ellen group date and he will be on the spelling bee group date, obvious Rachel wanted to spend some time with him. What ep is the boat racing group date? He is on quite a few group dates.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 7:11 pm

Boat group date is episode 4. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed May 31, 2017 7:12 pm

I wonder if Peter will be like Catherine and get a date each week.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 31, 2017 7:12 pm

Carine wrote:So Peter gets the first 1on1 date, he will be on the Ellen group date and he will be on the spelling bee group date, obvious Rachel wanted to spend some time with him. What ep is the boat racing group date? Peter is on quite a few group dates.

I think Peter got a date every week actually. I assume the boat racing GD is episode 6 because Bryan's on it and he has a 1-1 in episode 5. and Peter has his 2nd 1-1 in episode 7.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 7:15 pm

@ReneeM The boat date is episode 4 because it is the same one where Jack gets his 1 on 1 and get cut. IMHO RS say next Monday he will have everything up but all what the final 4 is the same. God I went and read his thing today. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 14 623245435 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 14 2292733854

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 7:17 pm

The viking i assume is in epi 6

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Wed May 31, 2017 7:18 pm

@ReneeM Thank you for this. I was just wondering if anyone by any chance remembers a clip of Peter during the spelling bee talking to the judges and people were calling him out for cheating.  giggling
I can't seem to find it.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 31, 2017 7:19 pm

reason wrote:@ReneeM The boat date is episode 4 because it is the same one where Jack gets his 1 on 1 and get cut. IMHO  RS say next Monday he will have everything up but all what the final 4 is the same.  God I went and read his thing today. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 14 623245435 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 14 2292733854

I'm talking about the viking GD we saw in the promo. With Bryan beside her and Peter behind her.

This one
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 14 Screen56
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck