SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by brownravens Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:53 pm

I sort of felt like he's going to be a JP rather than a Shawn... But then its makes sense her answer to "what do you love about him?" "how much he loves me". That sounds like someone who made his feeling known to Rachel laugh out loud
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by bluejay25 Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:55 pm

reason wrote:
Bee wrote:Wasn't there another online article with a roundup of the guys and under Peter it said something like he will seem crazy to everyone but will turn out to be the Shawn B of the season?

Where on line is this?  OMG I wanna see it.

Preview:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/tv/tv-lust/bal-the-bachelorette-preview-analyzing-rachel-s-guys-20170518-photogallery.html

Ep 1 Recap

http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/tv/tv-lust/bs-fe-bachelorette-recap-rachel-episode-1-story.html

Ep 2 Recap

http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/tv/tv-lust/bs-fe-bachelorette-recap-rachel-episode-2-story.html

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:57 pm

The amount of love and support behind this couple already is awesome!! I think by the end of this they will be one of the most loved couples from this franchise jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:57 pm

Alanna wrote:
I bet she will secretly love it, scold him a little to give the right appearance laugh out loud while giving him reassurance to make sure he doesn't run away and sticks around to the end. Jealous Shawn was so amazing, I can only hope P brings that level of cray. Considering Shawn is actually a very relaxed and laid back boyfriend now and guy in general, I can see jealous peter just as looney laugh out loud

What's funny is that on the podcast with Kaitlyn, Shawn said he liked Peter. I remember laughing because from the bits I saw of Kaitlyn's season, Shawn's approach was a complete 180 from Peter. Well, little did I know. I guess real recognize real.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:57 pm

JP jealousy was nice and cute, Shawn's was hilarious, hot and so much more fun to watch imo laugh out loud I wanna see how much Rachel's man loves her! Ha. I also want her to set back the therapy @ReneeM laugh out loud But only for a week or two, obvs.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:02 pm

I loved JP. I've already said these two remind me of Jash. Here's another point to add laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:04 pm

Yeah, sorry I liked JP's jealous a lot more than Shawn's jealous. But that might be because Kaitlyn's crazy incessant whining and fear that Shawn would dump her because of Nick sex got on my last nerve. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:05 pm

Peter's shakiness around Rachel and surprised face when she handed him the first rose on night 1 felt like he's in such awe around her and surprised that Rachel is interested in him. After their 1 on1, Peter probably felt like he definitely has a chance and now wants to really fight for her. What's interesting is that I think neither Rachel, Peter, and TPTB probably thought these two would hit it off so quickly. His 1 on 1 screams Bachelor position to me and their sparks probably killed TPTB's little agenda. giggling beatingheart The heart wants what it wants.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:08 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Peter's shakiness around Rachel and surprised face when she handed him the first rose on night 1 felt like he's in such awe around her and surprised that Rachel is interested in him. After their 1 on1, Peter probably felt like he definitely has a chance and now wants to really fight for her. What's interesting is that I think neither Rachel, Peter, and TPTB probably thought these two would hit it off so quickly. His 1 on 1 screams Bachelor position to me and their sparks probably killed TPTB's little agenda. giggling beatingheart The heart wants what it wants.

Could be. I always thought TPTB wanted Josh for the bachelor after Andi's season and was working hard and using Nick all summer to try to make that happen. I think they are grateful now that it didn't. Hopefully, they don't try any of that crap with Rachel and Peter.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:14 pm

@Alanna Even the ~coolest~ of the cool guys, Baddy, got jealous. I'll never forget that F3 RC after chase was eliminated and Jojo kept going on and on about how great the two of them left were, & Jordan looked like he wanted to throw Robby off a cliff every time she said both.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:17 pm

I think when feelings are strong and a real connection has been made, this environment is conducive to jealousy. Peter seems like someone who really pays attention, is thoughtful, situationally aware and he'll be very cognizant of what's happening. Seeing connections will therefore bother him because he'll have nothing but time to think about it when they're not together. Calm thoughts are only cool when your girl isn't making out with other dudes! I think it will be a slow progression for Peter, but the jealousy by the end will definitely be there. Handled appropriately, it's a healthy normal emotion and I think that's why a bunch of us are excited to see it. He just wants Rachel to himself.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:38 pm

To add to what @truelovealways source said about Peter being out of town last weekend. Worth Training led the warm-up at the Brat Fest Run on Saturday, but Peter wasn't there, his colleague, Cody, did it (ig account, c_ackerman). All the pics I've seen on sm is of Cody. Peter led it last year.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck