SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:41 pm

I bet you after that Ellen date and listening to Bryan talk so candidly about Rachel's kissing skills it set Peter off for the rest of the season and all the therapy sessions went right out the window!!! And Peter probably kept his good eye on him for the remainder of the time and it's hprobably why he will never be friends with him!!!!!

Back to top Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:48 pm

@Jmack  FWIW, Bryan's cousin @themiamimami follows Peter on IG. He is the only contestant she follows if I'm not mistaken. Peter and Bryan do not follow each other. Peter and Bryan follow all of the other top guys who we have projected. Just not each other laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:17 am

I just read through the last few pages and I absolutely love how excited the fan thread is for jealous Peter.  rotfl  To me jealous Peter = in love Peter so it should be fun.  And if it means Peter is truly as madly in love as the last 2 jealous guys were, then it'll all be worth it in the end for Rachel, Peter and viewers too (IMO).  cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:49 am

I don't get this vibe from him but I really hope he's not the "controlling and jealous type" though. I understand when others say jealousy is an expression of love and we got a hint he's not super into being "the other guy" when he asked if her bf was an ex but I do hope peter is a normal guy that's not set off or controlling
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:11 am

emusha wrote:I don't get this vibe from him but I really hope he's not the "controlling and jealous type" though. I understand when others say jealousy is an expression of love and we got a hint he's not super into being "the other guy" when he asked if her bf was an ex but I do hope peter is a normal guy that's not set off or controlling
Totally doesn't count in the context of this show imo. Shawn is the most laid back and easy going fiancé ever from everything we've seen the past 2 years and he was positively batty. Same can be said for JP also imo- no sign of wackiness irl post-show. On the show? It's all kinda exciting and fun imo but I do not think it extends beyond that for anyone, either us fans or the leads themselves.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:01 am

jjjami wrote:meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 24 Screen13
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUzLjdBF0k3/?taken-by=randirahm

Just to help you guys out. This is the magazine right? @MVMom39forever

Quoting again b/c I just read an article that linked to something that was stated in this screen cap, I was excited but I still had some doubt b/c tabloid magazines have a way of sounding gossipy even with their scoop but it seems I have nothing to fear and that jealous Peter will be a thing.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:15 am

So I just watched Rachel at Kimmel and she said "we joked about this being the season of first...". Didnt she say during Peters date that they had o lot of first? Also I find it interessting that she spent last weekend in Palm Spring where her first date with Peter was (or am I wrong about where she posted that relaxing photo of her?).

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by southafrica Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:44 am

Jmack wrote:I bet you after that Ellen date and listening to Bryan talk so candidly about Rachel's kissing skills it set Peter off for the rest of the season and all the therapy sessions went right out the window!!! And Peter probably kept his good eye on him for the remainder of the time and it's probably why he will never be friends with him!!!!!

I'm now happy about Bryan's behavior on Ellen because that probably pushed Peter to be more assertive in his feelings for Rachel instead of just being laid back. I mean i definitely want to see him going after her because the assumption that she's more into him annoys me.

southafrica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:13 am

emusha wrote:I don't get this vibe from him but I really hope he's not the "controlling and jealous type" though. I understand when others say jealousy is an expression of love and we got a hint he's not super into being "the other guy" when he asked if her bf was an ex but I do hope peter is a normal guy that's not set off or controlling

Of course I don't know her personally so I can only go by what I see, but it doesn't seem like Rachel is the type who would go for someone like that. I tend to agree with @Alanna about it being within the context of the show, and if the guy really does feel it with the lead there is going to be some jealousy and the feeling that he has to step up and make his desires known in some way. Also it looks like most of the guys follow Peter on social media and have made nice/ funny comments on his account, including the ones who made it far into the season, so it doesn't seem like he did anything that alienated the others. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out onscreen.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:27 pm

I went through a lot of pages to get there laugh out loud But I, also can't wait to see jealous Peter. And I hope that the Ellen date and the sloppy second will be the trigger. But there's cute jealous/romantic jealousy, like he's just too attached/in love and he wants his time with her so he'll be more assertive. Well you know the jealousy that you probably feel with you dear one Smiley And there's the anxious/immature jealousy, which imo is not cute at all !

So can't wait to see what will be Peter's jealous type ! But I'm pretty sure it will be the romantic one, from what I saw during the date Smiley So THAT I can't wait to see :yes:

#TeamPeter meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 24 1f495
#TeamRachel meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 24 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:03 pm

I consider "Bachelor Bubble Jealousy" it's own breed of a thing that comes from this crazy situation they're in and find it kind of endearing giggling  (doesn't necessarily indicate a sign of real life traits JMO) and I think Rachel is probably a pretty great judge of character, even in this unrealistic situation  JIMO.

I'm pumped to see Peter's relief and happiness (if he's F1) at the FRC knowing it might be a really tough journey for him to get there IMO.  I also love man tears that come from being overwhelmed with really big emotions so I'm hoping for some of those this season yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:42 pm

Can someone tell me where is the photo of Rachel last sat/sun where it said #meday?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck