SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:11 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@adf23 I have the photo, I just don't have the source for it, so I can't post.

Ahhhh I need that pic!!! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:17 pm

IrelandRose wrote:I seen it on IG, not sure if there is a better version floating around the forum.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU2aIP8ggDF/?taken-by=therosedaily

Thank you!!!! That's what I needed! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:19 pm

I made horrible crops of the two photos. So excuse the quality.  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 28 1f648

But I think the ring at the market is thicker.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 28 Untitl14
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 28 Untitl13

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU2ZjYNAVFY/?taken-by=therosedaily
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU2aIP8ggDF/?taken-by=therosedaily

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:21 pm

In these market pictures wasn't she just trying on rings? How do we know which ring she finally settled on and bought?

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:25 pm

@Bee  We don't know. But we do know at the very least, she was in a market, trying on bands that were similar to the one she's wearing now. I think there was possible a video as well from a distance? Does anyone have the video? I would love to see the name of the booth she got it from and maybe go online to see what they have online

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:39 pm

Hey where is the link to that promo she did where she talked about the thug she love most about her F1 was how much he loved her???? I want to see it again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:41 pm

Both of them liked posts om IG within a minte of each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:39 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:the jealous peter thing was JUST a first impression of him in a magazine. Does anyone have something more than just  first impression thoughts?

Someone quoted what the magazine said, it was not stated/worded as an opinion but as a fact that you will see, based on a screencap someone else had provided for part of what the page looked liked, some of the dudes received blurbs that either gave out info on them or told us what we should expect.

Now, could there not be a jealous Peter at all... sure, this is a tabloid magazine after all gossip is number one, and they're using unnamed sources as proof, but with journalism it would usually be obvious if the writer of those articles were giving out first impressions i.e opinion based information, in fact it would be more like the Baltimore Sun recaps just by the way it is worded (e.g the use of the words 'I' and 'my' would be abundant in the blurbs).

Also opinion based articles are not print worthy as it could easily be something any magazine can put on their website for free, they want to get potential customers to buy the tabloid magazine b/c it has facts or what looks like facts, exclusive stuff, and just all around good gossip.

So no it was not a first impression article, and no we do not have anything to go by other than this possible scoop.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:22 pm

What do guys want to see on Monday's episode since Peter's just getting a group date?

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:30 pm

@Kure24 I want to see Pachel at the cocktail party and then Pachel talking before the Ellen show and then Pachel at the after party and Peter getting the group date rose and then Pachel talking about each other in ITMs. Give me 1hr 28min of that, and I'm set.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@Kure24 I want to see Pachel at the cocktail party and then Pachel talking before the Ellen show and then Pachel at the after party and Peter getting the group date rose and then Pachel talking about each other in ITMs. Give me 1hr 28min of that, and I'm set.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 28 3806527698  I wish too ... but I'll settle for at least a couple of those

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:37 pm

There were far too many posts to move around, they have all been deleted. Any discussion that doesn't involve strictly Rachel and her spoiled F1, goes into the sleuthing discussion threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck