SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:07 pm

@TLTF sorry, i meant that maybe production contacted them? to try and lessen the whole "pachel 100% endgame". but all just speculation and my opinion laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:10 pm

@Mels_Tvshipper haha thank you, who knows!

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 34 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 34 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:14 pm

This is a FAN forum for Rachel and the spoiled F1 Peter. Please read the fan forum rules if you're not familiar. No discussion is allowed in a Fan forum, other than the topic title. Any sleuthing or speculation regarding any other contestant goes in the appropriate threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:34 pm

Just dropping by to say that my source is still adamant that Peter is F1

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:37 pm

truelovealways wrote:Just dropping by to say that my source is still adamant that Peter is F1

Ok, that's great, I am super duper happy if that's the case, but why would be RS point of changing his mind. This is all so weird ! But as it is a fan thread, I couldn't be more happier if Peter is indeed f1 :yes:

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 34 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 34 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:40 pm

I remember Peter liking a comment under his Instagram about hoping that Rachel chooses him and that he chooses Rachel. And then another comment saying that they can't wait to see their love story unfold. I wonder if he was trolling us laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:41 pm

So, Reason and Truelovealways sources both say Peter and one of RS sources said Peter and another one said Bryan. 3-1 for Peter then :yes: :yes:

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:49 pm

A1day1 wrote:I remember Peter liking a comment under his Instagram about hoping that Rachel chooses him and that he chooses Rachel. And then another comment saying that they can't wait to see their love story unfold. I wonder if he was trolling us laugh out loud laugh out loud

I was thinking about that first post he liked about them choosing each other and I don't know if anyone can find it but the end of the quote was about things being meant to be right?

I can see him liking that post as F1 or F2 now. It is very intense to like as F2 though

Last edited by Bee on Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:49 pm

Keep the faith guys.  One of my favorite pro Peter media moments is this interview with the Wisconsin tv station all about Peter.  She says Peter offering to throw the chocolate in the fire was "the cutest thing ever" with the same smitten kitten smile as on their date IMO.   beatingheart  And says she told him "I will eat your chocolate".  This is her most gushing of interviews that I saw JMO.  ETA plus the head tilt of love giggling again JIMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psu8OHkfB8g

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:51 pm

As someone that has watched this show for a while. The lead's blogposts usually clues one in to who they chose, especially if the lead gave the F1 too many reasons to worry, then the more ott they are in mentioning the F1 in the blogs and watching the feet. The first suspected SHV was complicated  because both of the F2 seem to have travelled that week but watch the feet. I  think Rachel mentioned they were allowed to see each other biweekly,  so, this weekend coming should be interesting,jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:55 pm

I can't wait for the SHV date. Last SHV, Peter was on a "business trip" and Bryan was MIA from social media for 4 days. But it wasn't confirmed that he was out of Miami or not. Hmmmm..... I'm confused laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:23 pm

truelovealways wrote:Just dropping by to say that my source is still adamant that Peter is F1
The plot thickens!!! TY for all your inside scoop this season @truelovealways :sprinklehearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck