SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:11 pm

TLTF wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:There's a calmness about Peter and Rachel that I think could make their relationship work longterm. Both talked about going to therapy and to me so far they started their relationship as friends which then turned into lovers. Slow and steady wins the race. I hope Peter is still F1 when the time comes. Praying

Yes and she said “you scared me” when he talked about himself going in therapy. She added that it was “a good scare”. And my guess is it was because she was cared of all the similarities that they have and the connexion that she felt imo, and the fact that he may be too good to be true (jmo). She really showed interest in him imo. I still hope Peter is F1! definitely!

Agreed!  And I can't help but think of the season preview she says "we connect from within and it's scary to me" (source below) .  To me that must be about her F1 IMO. And it does sound spliced together, IDK, but still we already have her saying Peter is a beautiful soul from within and he good scares her and they connect in all the right ways (from their date).  So if it's all edit tricks it is sure working on me giggling.  I'm still totally in on Peter as F1 until I hear her say about someone else on the show they connect from within.   JMO.

ETA I think this second spoiler actually made even more invested in Peter and Rachel than I was  laugh out loud  :crazed   dizzy  Help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imQy4H9ch68

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:29 pm

Well crap this stinks if it's true but I didn't believe RS's spoilers about Kaitlyn being "single" and I'm not going to believe this one until the finale. laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 36 1f49c

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 36 8367-910 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 36 I_got_13 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 36 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:30 pm

Never forget someone came here during the season and said that they spoke to Peter & he was eliminated before HTD's, then HTD's came and there he was. I'm going down with the ship guys!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:33 pm

I was gonna say it's another fabulous Monday, but I guess not...

I will say her People's blog will be a good place to look for hints and maybe seeing which family member or friends follow who.

Rumor has it Rachel's close friend follows Peter and Peter's childhood friend follows Rachel, so another hint.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:41 pm

I am gonna take this on the chin.  I ain't stressing I love Peter and win or lose I am on his train.  I will enjoy the show for what it is.  My sports are coming back so I have something to look forward to, and will continue to be here but post little. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:43 pm

The season will be interesting lool no idea what to think, will just be sitting back and letting it play out.

@Kure24 it was also mentioned in the SM Media thread Peter's sister in law follows Rachel.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:26 pm

I am going to have to keep an eye on that little head tilt. I'd forgotten about that little tell.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:32 pm

Regardless of what happens, Monday night I saw a woman entirely smitten. There was a new side to Rachel and I enjoyed it. I saw engagement and connection on both sides. So I will enjoy the Peter and Rachel romance even if it's shorter than we had hoped. For some reason I don't think it is.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:53 pm

Wait, I'm now catching up. Peter is no longer the F1?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:54 pm

SeekAny wrote:Regardless of what happens, Monday night I saw a woman entirely smitten. There was a new side to Rachel and I enjoyed it. I saw engagement and connection on both sides. So I will enjoy the Peter and Rachel romance even if it's shorter than we had hoped. For some reason I don't think it is.
Yes, she is a different girl with him than anyone else imo. At the end of the day, I wonder if she liked this new Rachel?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:56 pm

Just watched Pachel's first date for the first time since RS changed his spoiler and it crushed me sad Everything feels just a bit sadder with the chance she rejected him in the end. Peter would've been a great dad to Copper. Rachel, girl I was pulling for you! sad

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:57 pm

@Carine His Dad also is active on social media. His female friend who nominated him is also active. They're both aware of the online Bachelor world and his dad follows Reality Steve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck