SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by TLTF Tue May 30, 2017 6:41 pm

It looks like their SVH is over as Peter posted this on his IG story an hour ago ! Poor them... (if he's indeed back to work) sad

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 5 Screen12

https://www.instagram.com/peterkrauswi/

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 5 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 5 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Tue May 30, 2017 6:44 pm

I thought his business was his training? Or are the cars for the training? And I'm sure they have lots of technology to keep them surviving until next shv!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 30, 2017 6:44 pm

You guys and your eagle eyes. I finally get what Peter did with his hands around her back laugh out loud

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 6:45 pm

@Alanna The cars are for training. He does a lot of remote classes, kinda the way Shawn does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 30, 2017 6:46 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@Alanna The cars are for training. He does a lot of remote classes, kinda the way Shawn does.
Gotcha!! Maybe they can team up (throw Baddy in there too) and have a Hot But (Usually) Kind F1's Bootcamp one day.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 7:07 pm

Ok I know there is nothing left to be said about the date. But did y'all notice that as it was going to commercial after the daytime portion of their date, he was dancing with Copper. DANCING AND GROOVING WITH THE DAMN DOG IN HIS ARMS while everyone cheered on, laugh out loud. If that is not a smitten man with no shame I don't know what is.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 30, 2017 7:10 pm

bleuberry wrote:You guys and your eagle eyes. I finally get what Peter did with his hands around her back laugh out loud
giggling  so sneaky right! but that combo of tender and passionately assertive  :fanningfan  Rachel is a lucky gal
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 7:28 pm

adf23 wrote:Ok I know there is nothing left to be said about the date. But did y'all notice that as it was going to commercial after the daytime portion of their date, he was dancing with Copper. DANCING AND GROOVING WITH THE DAMN DOG IN HIS ARMS while everyone cheered on, laugh out loud.  If that is not a smitten man with no shame I don't know what is.

Yes. This killed me. Like how sweetly adorable can someone that sexy and hot be? His combo of sultry + down to earth is just unreal. IMO.

And really the fact that neither of them were worried about scaring the other off was so awesome. Rachel joked about him moving to Dallas, he mentioned their possible kids teeth and they both talked about going to relationship therapy. Like, in what other circumstance would this not be way too much too soon on a first date Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 5 3806527698 But it wasn't somehow and neither seemed freaked out about the other one commenting on a possible future or their internal struggles.

They seem like such grounded, emotionally mature adults that I am just grateful to get to watch this play out on my tv.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue May 30, 2017 7:34 pm

I love how we can all dislike/like different couples. It's nice to be in sync with some of you guys this time around. Cheers to that! I'm happy to be in this fan forum for Rachel and Peter with you all. goteam Petal/Gap
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 30, 2017 7:37 pm

Oh my heart, Peter!  

Rachel's blog

The next day I got to take Peter on my very first one-on-one date! Peter struck me as a man who is incredibly down to earth … especially for being so handsome. The way his hands were shaking when he first met me the first night was so endearing. Our conversations and romantic moments flowed with an ease that was completely different than any other relationship I’ve had before. I couldn’t help but tease him about this date actually being a two-on-one and I knew if we were going to work I had to introduce him to the other man in life. He seemed a little confused and nervous until my dog Copper jumped out of his chauffeured car and ran up the tarmac into the private jet.

Peter seemed to win over Copper just as fast as he won me over. Among all the doggy fun Peter did something off camera that made me cry tears of happiness. Without telling me or anyone else he snuck away from the date to give a homeless man his sandwich. Take the rose Peter, it’s all yours. The fireworks were going off in my heart long before the real ones shot off into the desert night sky.

Source
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 30, 2017 7:42 pm

Source
The fireworks were going off in my heart long before the real ones shot off into the desert night sky.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 5 Ezgif-16
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue May 30, 2017 7:50 pm

I just....how is Peter a real person? how? My heart!  beatingheart

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck