SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Topazgold Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:25 pm

RE
@relaxing 
KD isn't just some athlete, he's literally a superstar and one of the best NBA players in the league IMO.  I think finding out Rachel has a link to him is a fun, cool bit of trivia about her past. JMO. I find it fascinating to wonder what dating an elite athlete was like in the fun college years, and wonder what good stories she has, that's just me.

I'm with you! I still don't believe it!?! IMO some won't get it unless they're a fan of the sport. I'm hoping KD FINALLY get his ring after leaving Oklahoma!

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:26 pm

I like how they say a producer gives him a pep talk to have a make out session with Rachel!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:29 pm

great behind the scenes article!

laugh out loud loved that reveal that there's a lot of sitting around and they're made to sit a feet apart so they keep the convo for the filmed parts. Also funny bit - the producers suggesting to Anthony that he have a "little makeout" based on how Rachel likes a take charge guy that explores the "romance" I can see how that producing is as much "wing-manning" Anthony as it is for the TV show purposes...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:53 pm

The word squad has a lot of cultural connotation attached to it over the years. When I think back to my own association I think of the mean girls who made cheerleaders and A teams and the bullying association with that.
I'm sure each of us has our own symbolism attached none right and none wrong. Usually, however, it tends to be divisive rather than inclusive.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:04 pm

Before it went off topic, post were deleted because I'm sure there were those who wanted to respond and who disagreed with the opinions posted which were off topic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:04 pm

Sneak Peek

*this might rile up that conversation again though  giggling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p77SJ567Bi0

ETA: in reference to Alexis' AOL build conversation when she said she met the guy (Rachel chose), I guess this confirms that the girls went to the mansion first and met all the men here.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:08 pm

So Lee tells her Eric isn't there for the right reasons and that raises a red flag. I can see the "girls" have great radar already. cantstopl Raven might consider Lasik.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:08 pm

laugh out loud hilarious. I don't care, love Rachel and her #squad. Seem fun and entertaining enough to me!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:12 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud hilarious. I don't care, love Rachel and her #squad. Seem fun and entertaining enough to me!!

Same to be honest. A few things they do bother me but they seem like a fun group. It's also interesting (a little off topic) to see that quite a few of the guys that are allegedly going on BIP 4 are in this GD. With the exception of Alex.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:18 pm

@jjjami thanks lool felt like some of the guys were way too happy/excited to see the girls.

Last edited by Carine on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:18 pm

I am sure Rachel has friends outside of the #Squad #mygirls, why can't TPTB bring her friends that actually know Rachel longer and better than Raven/Corinne/Alexis? It's just all for drama, I know. Also, who wants to hear opinions from Corinne and Alexis? Not me. Honestly, I am so tired of these vapid immature fame hungry girls. Go away please.
JMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:20 pm

Have we stop to think that maybe her real friends could not get time off to come to do or want to do the show so those whom she recently spend time with got the job instead? just saying MO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe