SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:12 am

Where was he on the phone ? Sorry I missed that.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:15 am

Rachel face timing her niece today:

https://instagram.com/p/BVGcTtGgLst/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:15 am

So Rachel knows Antonio Cromartie too? She followed his daughter just now on IG and she calls Rachel auntie, so it seems like a close relationship.

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 79 Screen61
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:16 am

@reneem thought it was her real niece laugh out loud I'm clueless laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:16 am

There are people with sources up here too saying Peter is F1 for sure. At this point, I'm not putting trust in the sources, I just want one of the guys to slip up during a SHV laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud. All I know is that production stepped up their game, because I will be genuinely clueless during the finale laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:20 am

@Alanna laugh out loud It's because I'm snooping hard right now trying to find a clue

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:24 am

Awww that picture is too adorable <3 Rachel seems like a great aunt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:26 am

I think Bryan got his phone back and immediately started doing what he wanted to do...then the producers saw his activity and pulled the reigns in! If you think about it he has not liked any of those statements in a while!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:31 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe