SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:53 am

I just have been watching Trista season on line and seeing when she said with Ryan she had those butterflies, and remembering Rachel saying about butterflies with Peter that is rear for her! wow it good sometimes to look back. IMHO

Back to top Go down

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:54 am

Kashathediva wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:It's called edit for a reason.  You see what they want you to, not necessarily exactly like it happened.  

JMO

Interesting to see if this edit continues though?

It certainly could. They have a storyline to follow. It could be what his is throughout the show. Many seasons the cast is painted 2 dimensional and you never really know how the real person is.

Absolutely, it would just be a shame, if he was F1 at the end of this, and all we got was this cheesy latin lover schtick.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:58 am

But Rachel seems to enjoy it also! It looks like she has her legs up in his lap? And last week RC he greeted her with a kiss before the massage....
If we don't see any good communication..that as many have said it's not his story line..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:02 am

IrelandRose wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:

Interesting to see if this edit continues though?

It certainly could. They have a storyline to follow. It could be what his is throughout the show. Many seasons the cast is painted 2 dimensional and you never really know how the real person is.

Absolutely, it would just be a shame, if he was F1 at the end of this, and all we got was this cheesy latin lover schtick.
Or if he's Bachelor IMO. I hope we get to see more of him and learn more about him, might have to wait for his one on one based on the first 2 eps IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:04 am

If Bryan is f1, I'm sure Rachel will tell us post show all about him and it's really his behavior and attitude towards her and the relationship post show that matters anyway imo. Who cares about edit?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:07 am

He probably thinks he is the only one she is kissing hence the need to rab a mic and announce it on the Ellen show. Rolling Eyes **IMO**

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions not facts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:07 am

IMO, we'll see and hear enough to build a fan base in case Bryan is indeed their intention for the next Bachelor.  All the top contenders will have to have some sort of story that cause the general viewering audience to be interested and somewhat invested and the story will continue into their season with the question of will they overcome it to find love. IMO of course from sleuthing and watching too many seasons. laugh out loud

It's early and there's still tons of MOT guys with drama.  Talking and sharing to some extent will come later in his storyline, IMO.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:10 am

It is looking to me like Bryan was easy to take to F2 because he is so sure he is the main man and that he has her smitten with his brand of passion. Maybe she took him instead of having a black versus white in the final. just mho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:25 am

Rachel loves Peter but that does not negate the fact she was smitten/liked Bryan as well. I don't get why Bryan is being ragged on for whatever he is doing with her, she clearly likes it and that is all that matters.It's beyond obvious that tptb is giving him a certain edit, therefore will likely not show their serious conversations.IMO

And the insinuations that Rachel took Eric to the F3 just because he is black rubs me the wrong way IMO. It is obvious to me that she liked him when she kissed him at the group date, it was very different from the way she kissed Josiah. Eric might not be articulate or is not everyone's cup of tea but she liked him enough for him to meet her family and again that is all that matters.JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:26 am

Bryan is still looking a lot better than most of the guys so I don't mind him yet. JMO. If he can continue to stay out of the drama then I don't mind his smooth ways.

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:29 am

Dessler wrote:Rachel loves Peter but that does not negate the fact she was smitten/liked Bryan as well. I don't get why Bryan is being ragged on for whatever he is doing with her, she clearly likes it and that is all that matters.It's beyond obvious that tptb is giving him a certain edit, therefore will likely not show their serious conversations.IMO

And the insinuations that Rachel took Eric to the F3 just because he is black rubs me the wrong way IMO. It is obvious to me that she liked him when she kissed him at the group date, it was very different from the way she kissed Josiah. Eric might not be articulate or is not everyone's cup of tea but she liked him enough for him to meet her family and again that is all that matters.JMO
Agree with Bryan: I think he's all game from what we've seen but Rach clearly loves it and even got over his Ellen comment enough to bring him to f2, if not f1. That speaks volumes to me. So if he's f1, I'll feel "mad" we didn't get to see their love story beyond kissing but I can totally buy him as f1 because there's clearly something there beyons what we think of as playing games between them imo.

With that said, I still think Pete is f1 personally.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:31 am

If we are to believe Milsy that Rachel was in love by HTDs and it is Peter she is in love with, the only other question is who does she take to F2? and I think Bryan was easier because he is already so sure of his connection with her and also better than a finale of white or black man. Just my opinion. I am sure she liked and even was very fond of a lot of the ohter guys. I have to see more than tongue tennis from Bryan to take him seriously, at the moment I see no depth to him except that he is playing the latin lover role pretty well. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe