SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:31 am

@AllAboutLove Holy chit for real?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:32 am

Real tears, UGH. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:33 am

Wow!!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:36 am

So that's why it took him so long to get the episode by episode guide out. Ewww. I'm so grossed out. I guess we don't have to wonder who the Bachelor is. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:37 am

Bach/ette wrote:So that's why it took him so long to get the episode by episode guide out. Ewww. I'm so grossed out. I guess we don't have to wonder who the Bachelor is. All JMO
Yikes Idk!!! This could be the foiler now. This season just got so interesting laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:37 am

lleyki wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud RS has just posted that Rachel is engaged to BRYAN and his spoiler was wrong.

I actually believe this.

It explains sooooo much IMO - pre-season and season sleuthing and why I always believe never stop sleuthing,   :yes:

ETA: FIR, 5th Ep date, Ellen-kiss, Rachel talking about the kiss she had with Bryan in her interviews and giddy/happy, etc, Bryan being MIA for 4 days during SHV, Bryan being on his phone with Willy and Josiah, etc.

Holy freaking crap! Is it April's Fools and no one told me?

Nah. I think the pre-season sleuthing indicates this and I was totally shocked when RS said otherwise as I always saw her choosing Bryan. It makes a heck of a lot more sense, IMO, if she indeed has.

The one thing that stood out to me was SHV sleuthing: moment that Bryan was MIA from SM for 4 days (of possible SHV) and neither Rachel nor Bryan were on SM and then when posted about only Rach and Bryan being MIA from SM soon after Rachel was active on SM and I thought it was interesting because why do that unless to try cover for Bryan (IMO) :yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:38 am

I am interested to see how that plays out on screen. Right now I dont see it with Bryan but the good news is that it will make for an interesting board and viewing! Back to sleuthing and watvhing the edits.
Bryan sure isnt hidden in the screencaps so we shall see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud RS has just posted that Rachel is engaged to Bryan and his spoiler was wrong.

I actually believe this.

It explains sooooo much IMO - pre-season and season sleuthing and why I always believe never stop sleuthing,   :yes:

ETA: FIR, 5th Ep date, Ellen-kiss, Rachel talking about the kiss she had with Bryan in her interviews and giddy/happy, etc, Bryan being MIA for 4 days during SHV, Bryan being on his phone with Willy and Josiah, etc.

Yup!!! This weekend's scopes ! Had me wondering too!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:40 am

Okay now that I've collected myself laugh out loud I think it makes sense. There didn't seem to be a viable Bachelor option from this group except Peter. IMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
lleyki wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud RS has just posted that Rachel is engaged to BRYAN and his spoiler was wrong.

I actually believe this.

Holy freaking crap! Is it April's Fools and no one told me?

Nah. I think the pre-season sleuthing indicates this and I was totally shocked when RS said otherwise as I always saw her choosing Bryan. It makes a heck of a lot more sense, IMO, if she indeed has.

The one thing that stood out to me was SHV sleuthing: moment that Bryan was MIA from SM for 4 days (of possible SHV) and neither Rachel nor Bryan were on SM and then when posted about only Rach and Bryan being MIA from SM soon after Rachel was active on SM and I thought it was interesting because why do that unless to try cover for Bryan (IMO) :yes:

The only thing this has taught me is that Reality Steve gets paid to do a job you guys do just as well for free! His spoilers mean mostly nothing to me now that I know of this forum! I have no idea what to believe now considering he's been wrong AGAIN with this bachelorette, but I just want to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:42 am

Alanna wrote:
Bach/ette wrote:So that's why it took him so long to get the episode by episode guide out. Ewww. I'm so grossed out. I guess we don't have to wonder who the Bachelor is. All JMO
Yikes Idk!!! This could be the foiler now. This season just got so interesting laugh out loud

Agreed, foiled or not this just got fun. It feels a bit like Arie vs. Jef again. Hang on mods, hopefully we are not headed for the great board war of 2017, some of us still have scars from 2012. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:43 am

Right or wrong yes to those who continue sleuthing and post their opinions whether or not they are popular opinions. It's never over until that ring is on the finger.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe