SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:33 pm

Dessler wrote:I feel like Rachel is sending a message to those judging Bryan. This quote is very on the nose.

That quote actually really only means one thing (perception vs. reality) but we don't know how she is applying it.

It could be

1- don't judge Bryan based on the limited view we have of him thus far........OR

2- don't believe everything that we hear/see/read. Again, reality vs. perception.

I do find the timing of this quote interesting.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:37 pm

VERY interesting timing. I can't wait to see who she chooses. She seems so happy, so if it's Bryan, I'll be happy too!

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:41 pm

adf23 wrote:
Dessler wrote:I feel like Rachel is sending a message to those judging Bryan. This quote is very on the nose.

That quote actually really only means one thing (perception vs. reality) but we don't know how she is applying it.

It could be

1-  don't judge Bryan based on the limited view we have of him thus far........OR

2- don't believe everything that we hear/see/read. Again, reality vs. perception.  

I do find the timing of this quote interesting.

Yes that's how I read it too. It could totally go both ways! I mean the show is even more interesting now! Who will step out of the limo first, who is really the F1 aaaaaaaahhhhh. I kind of like it. Not knowing for sure, even tho I do have my preference Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 32 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 32 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:42 pm

Why post that now that there is a new spoiler? Who are these sources anyway? I remember the Des season, everyone had sources. Where were all those sources ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:44 pm

Yes, why did she post this now. It does lean more towards the new spoiler being wrong IMO. Otherwise she could have posted that earlier

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:45 pm

@adf23 the timing is interesting. She is receiving a lot of backlash about the spoiler so she either wants to tell people not to judge Bryan by what they've seen so far OR that they should wait to see what happenes instead of believing the spoilers

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:50 pm

I noticed that she posted pictures about her group dates, without including any of her suitors! She did not post anything about her 1-1 date with Peter. Peter did post a picture of the two of them. So maybe she did not post a picture of her and Peter because she did not want to give it away.

Can't wait to see what she is going to post for this week show promo Smiley + what she and Bryan are going to post on week 5 ! :yes:

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 32 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 32 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:53 pm

Hmmm..... so this quote is no accident IMO.... basically I'm taking it to say our perceptions have been coloured by the previous spoiler... and now we are seeing what is meant to be.... geez my head is all over the place today on this one!!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:04 pm

I am LIVING for this messiness Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 32 3806527698 IMO either the initial 'Peter is F1' info was a foiler but RS managed to get the correct info, or this new 'Bryan is F1' info is the foiler because they finally have a season where the lead was torn between two people and they want to play it up as much as possible, since Kaitlyn ruined their last chance at a legit foiler (no way anyone would've bought that JoJo or Nick picked Robby and Raven IMO). 

Right now I'm leaning towards the Bryan info being the foiler because they had to have known the sheer circus it would create - this is how I'm picturing Mike Fleiss as he watches Twitter devolve into madness laugh out loud 

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 32 N2bttpx4f1ky
Source

Either way, I think we'll be getting a lot of conflicting clues/info over the next two months and the finale will actually have some suspense for once laugh out loud We're basically unspoiled! 

Also, Rach is 32. She's a lawyer. I firmly believe that she's smart enough to see past the physical and not make her decision based off of lust. Especially since she said she used her head more towards the end of the process. Whoever she chooses, I'm gonna fan for them because I trust her judgement and I love seeing her gush about how much her fiance loves her. JMO.

Last edited by pvpr on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:05 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Hmmm..... so this quote is no accident IMO.... basically I'm taking it to say our perceptions have been coloured by the previous spoiler... and now we are seeing what is meant to be....  geez my head is all over the place today on this one!!
Sorry Rach, but my perception of Bryan began with his Ellen appearance and I've seen very little to make me change my mind. She may dig him, but he's just too smooth for my taste. IMO There are may ways to interpret the tweet. I don't know. RS is definitely no longer a reliable source.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:06 pm

@pvpr great post except I disagree about the last part: imo it's hilarious watching a 32 yo old extremely well educated woman make a ridiculous choice. IMO of course. I'll fan for them for as long as it lasts if this latest spoiler is right though, I totally get the appeal!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:07 pm

Wow. If it's true that she picked Bryan, I feel sorry for her. Not in a spiteful way, either. She deserves so much better than a guy who didn't think twice about disrespecting her on national tv, IMO. Has there ever been a similar comment to sloppy seconds made by a F1/2 toward a Bachelorette in a previous season? I can't think of one. How sad that would be if she got engaged to someone like him. All my opinions.

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe