SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Nillay June 5th 2017, 7:23 pm

@julychild aaahh ... that account has the same profile picture and also a similar name. so whoever runs that account had us fooled haha

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Nillay June 5th 2017, 7:27 pm

queenb231985 wrote:In the end, whoever Rachel chose as her F1 it was HER decision and not any of ours. It's her life. She has to be happy with her decision at the end of the day and thus far she seems to be judging by interviews. Like all Bach relationships this time is critical for a couple so let them be and by "them" I mean whether it's her and Bryan or her and Peter then so be it. My gut still tells me it's PETER but that's all it is. A hunch. I think Reality Steve didn't know much about this season past South Carolina so it all comes down to his "source" and he is banking on them. I'll leave you with two videos that make me lean towards Peter.

First the GMA video- watch closely when they talk about the Ellen. Date. When it pans to Peter dancing watch her almost laugh/smirk and then she catches herself.  
Source: https://youtu.be/SLOWe7PPMUk
Spoiler:
Second, the kimmel interview. When kimmel says "you French kissed him" her response is "oh god" and then she cringed in response to him describing Bryan. That would be really weird/odd if he were F1 IMO
Source: https://youtu.be/WMBm-CCsZRM

Anybody else agree with me???

That giggle and Nod at peter during GMA is the only lifeline peter as F1 has for me

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva June 5th 2017, 7:30 pm

sdmom wrote:I feel sorry for Rachel after I read the majority of comments on her IG. Dumb? Stupid? Moron? I may not be her biggest fan but I would never associate her with those words. No matter who f1 is, she can never defend herself right now. Hang in there girl! I hope she gets some comfort and encouragement from her finance.

And this, my friend bestbud! is why I say fans of the lead should be careful for what they wish for. TPTB take the strengths of the cast each season and turn those strengths against them making them into weaknesses weeks later when they become the lead. The bachelorettes get it the worst.
Yesterday, alone--Rachel was having her praises sung on this forum. Today people are bashing her. It's ok in discussion threads. I'm just pointing out once again, TPTB are not a cast person's friend. NOT at ALL. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva June 5th 2017, 7:33 pm

@sdmom IMO you are spot on. SPOT ON.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami June 5th 2017, 7:34 pm

julychild wrote:Speaking of spoilers, I just read RS' stupid epi-by-epi spoilers article and he has nothing! Everything he wrote, we already pieced together during filming and after the seasons preview was released. He didn't provide one single new info.

...and how about the way he casually said 3 guys went to Spain after already saying earlier that one was eliminated after MTP?  If ever there was a season to ignore his spoilers, its this one.

IA in addition to that, he doesn't even know who got a GD rose in most episodes.

Also isn't it a little overplayed now? First impression rose and 1 on 1 date episode 5 gets final rose? They need to switch things up if that's the case because personally, I find that 'predictable'. JMO. I've seen people who have no clue about spoilers say, since Bryan got the FIR he will probably win.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 5th 2017, 7:38 pm

Off topic but on the fantasy league , there is a questions that says who admits to peeing in the bachelor mansion pool? 

Who do you think would admit that? 
I kinda think dean

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 June 5th 2017, 7:38 pm

@julychild I also find it weird that RS had minimal comments, if any, on drama for this upcoming season. Like did he not see the Lee situation coming? I mean there had to be drama with Rachel or between the guys, or whatever, this season right? The only comments he ever made about drama, I think were what he gathered from Millsy's podcasts? It's so strange. Last season with Nick he knew about the volleyball date, Bimini, and other things. This season threw him for a loop for sure.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 5th 2017, 7:40 pm

I guess bryan is sorry for that moment 
https://instagram.com/p/BU-ZI7UDTxB/
onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 38 Img_2811

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 June 5th 2017, 7:43 pm

Petalfan wrote:I guess bryan is sorry for that moment 
https://instagram.com/p/BU-ZI7UDTxB/
onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 38 Img_2811

Oooooo, I was almost positive he would apologize for it. I just didn't know if it would be aired. But, the IG post is a nice touch. I see you Bryan - either way (F1 or F2) laugh out loud

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit June 5th 2017, 7:43 pm

lexforlife wrote:Ashley and JP were caught at a hotel in Canada,laugh out loud. It is not impossible. I think another bachelorette and her F1 were caught too. The bachelorettes are messy like that. Rebels.

They were also both caught coming out of the same hotel in NYC; one approximately 20 minutes before the other. I'm glad we may have a season where we have to continue sleuthing until the end. Makes it so much more interesting.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 38 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine June 5th 2017, 7:46 pm

@julychild @jjjami also it seems for a few guys he did not know when they got eliminated for sure. The spoilers were not as detailed as usual.

Last edited by Carine on June 5th 2017, 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens June 5th 2017, 7:47 pm

Not even man enough to own it and apologize without an excuse. Good luck, Rachel. (Maybe. laugh out loud)

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe