SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:47 pm

Uhh nice first post as spoiled f1, I guess. laugh out loud

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by jjjami Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:Uhh nice first post as spoiled f1, I guess. laugh out loud
 basically my reaction as well; alrighty then!  giggling

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:56 pm

I am guessing that he knows the backlash that comment got lool..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:57 pm

Ellen show clip update. The comment by Bryan is included. Peter has a confessional and shocker, he is sweet Smiley Rachel, girl....haha, I kid.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-rachel-lindsays-guys-strip-for-ellen-degeneres-audience-w485903

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:17 pm

puppiesandkittens wrote:Not even man enough to own it and apologize without an excuse. Good luck, Rachel. (Maybe. laugh out loud)
Also, alcohol is a truth serum. It reduces inhibitions so those thoughts you ordinarily have in your head get blurted out. It's disrespectful either way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:20 pm

I don't think he is lying about the alcohol.Fred said the same thing, that they had so much to drink
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:23 pm

In the sneak peak video of the mud wrestling date , raven has a bottle of fireball in her lap on the Party bus and the guys had cups.

So yea they are alwways drinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:27 pm

She(Raven) is such a classy gal imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:32 pm

Petalfan wrote:I guess bryan is sorry for that moment 
https://instagram.com/p/BU-ZI7UDTxB/
onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 39 Img_2811
Maybe they're running with the quote and Rachel informed him in advance after watching it? Trying to soften the blow?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:34 pm

Ugh Bryan. So much cockiness coming off in waves even from sm imo. Oh Rachey, my child.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:41 pm

Bach/ette wrote:
puppiesandkittens wrote:Not even man enough to own it and apologize without an excuse. Good luck, Rachel. (Maybe. laugh out loud)
Also, alcohol is a truth serum. It reduces inhibitions so those thoughts you ordinarily have in your head get blurted out. It's disrespectful either way.

So true, at least in my experience. He doesn't care about Rachel or he never would have said it, IMO. She can be fine with it, whatever. I'm not.

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:42 pm

puppiesandkittens wrote:
Bach/ette wrote:

So true, at least in my experience. He doesn't care about Rachel or he never would have said it, IMO. She can be fine with it, whatever. I'm not.
I thought it was impressive that she forgave him enough to get him to f2 w/ that little comment but now he's her fiance beyonce!! So ridiculous imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe