SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by emusha Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:04 am

brownravens wrote:I also realised that so far Rachel posted insta stories while watching the episode in week 1 (in LA with whitney and dominique) and then last night's episode (at some viewing party I think). She didn't post episode 2 - so either she didn't watch or she watched it privately. Again this could go both ways - ie featured F1 so they watched together via phone/skype or F2 broke his heart and still feels bad.
agree with this good clue! we shall see what she does epi 5 for bryan's 1:1
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:17 am

brownravens wrote:I also realised that so far Rachel posted insta stories while watching the episode in week 1 (in LA with whitney and dominique) and then last night's episode (at some viewing party I think). She didn't post episode 2 - so either she didn't watch or she watched it privately. Again this could go both ways - ie featured F1 so they watched together via phone/skype or F2 broke his heart and still feels bad.

I think @julychild posted a screenshot from the Facebook account of one of Rachel's friends, showing them together that night watching episode 2. It's how people figured out she was back in Dallas on the Monday after the speculated SHV.

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:20 am

MissSid wrote:

I think @julychild posted a screenshot from the Facebook account of one of Rachel's friends, showing them together that night watching episode 2.  It's how people figured out she was back in Dallas on the Monday after the speculated SHV.

Oh yeah! But Rachel didn't post that right? Hmmm.... Interesting no idea
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:21 am

I'm trying to think who is the easier and too good to be true choice for Rachel and it's really neither of them imo. Peter is perfect but doesn't want to have sex with her (edit wise anyway) and Bryan is the bad boy trouble that can be bad for her laugh out loud I'm confused!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:24 am

brownravens wrote:
MissSid wrote:

I think @julychild posted a screenshot from the Facebook account of one of Rachel's friends, showing them together that night watching episode 2.  It's how people figured out she was back in Dallas on the Monday after the speculated SHV.

Oh yeah! But Rachel didn't post that right? Hmmm.... Interesting no idea

Was that during ep 2 I thought the pic was posted after the ep already aired I could be remembering wrong.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:24 am

@Alanna But vanessa got a stick up the arse edit and based on her SM she's very jovial and she made a joke about "doing it, literally" after the proposal. So I don't think that edit is reality. Also Peter physically looked extremely keen at the Ellen after party. There was some groaning laugh out loud
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:26 am

@Carine I can't remember the time frame but I think it was posted on Monday but unsure
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:29 am

@Alanna Peter didn't say he didn't want to have sex with her.. **edited**. He literally said "no" about not thinking about having sex with her. Just because it wasn't in his mind didn't mean he doesn't want to do it with her. Thats real respect right there. *IMO*

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : telling members what to do)
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:32 am

Alanna wrote:I'm trying to think who is the easier and too good to be true choice for Rachel and it's really neither of them imo. Peter is perfect but doesn't want to have sex with her (edit wise anyway) and Bryan is the bad boy trouble that can be bad for her laugh out loud I'm confused!!

I have to give credit to Rachel and TPTB. I should have seen the announcement of her engagement as a indicator that it would be unclear - I didn't think much of it, because Bachelorettes always get engaged and it seemed like a "it's okay to get invested" announcement.

But now, I'm getting more convinced that she is purposefully describing two guys in her interviews or using non-descriptive clues that could be applied to both Peter and Bryan. I think they thought this through.

As much as I like Peter, Bryan right now is the one making it clear that he is pursuing her. And even if/when Peter comes along, (and I am guessing he will at least to some extent because he made F2), I could see how Rachel would be more reassured by the one who was clear from the beginning, if in fact Bryan is her F1. Just my opinions.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:33 am

Dookam23 wrote:@Alanna Peter didn't say he didn't want to have sex with her.. **edited** He literally said "no" about not thinking about having sex with her. Just because it wasn't in his mind didn't mean he doesn't want to do it with her. Thats real respect right there. *IMO*
I completely get it which is why I said edit-wise. They want us to think that imo, not that it's really true or not. I have no idea what Pete is thinking or his sexual preferences laugh out loud

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : telling members what to do)

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:35 am

@Alanna Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 42 1f609 LOL they're starting poop and im about to beat up the producers
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:48 am

Also did anyone else catch that exchange with Eric and Bryan about Rachel not opening up to Eric and Bryan says she's not like that with me... (If I didn't know the updated spoiler I would have said that was a confident F2 line - IMO).
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe