SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by moviechicka Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:00 pm

see2love wrote:When she says he hasnt seen me go on dates with other men maybe he has heard. Is it because he hasnt watched or because those dates havent aired?
I'm pretty sure this was filmed prior to the 2nd episode because she's wearing the same outfit that she wore on the WI interview where she talked about Peter. As such, none of the dates had aired.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Carine Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:14 pm

Her saying that her family is very traditional and how it was not easy for them, I am wondering how the MTP will go, I am sure there will be some grilling going on lool..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:19 pm

Cila51290 wrote:From the above video, I think should would have to explain a lot more about the kisses and what not with Peter and not Bryan. Bryan seems nonchalant and not the bothered type to me, imo.

Actually I think this video points to Bryan... she mentions talking about living arrangements as things got late in the season... (With Peter they talked about it on the fist 1-1) and that it was about sacrifice (not a word either of them used in their 1-1 convo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:25 pm

sophienette wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:From the above video, I think should would have to explain a lot more about the kisses and what not with Peter and not Bryan. Bryan seems nonchalant and not the bothered type to me, imo.

Actually I think this video points to Bryan... she mentions talking about living arrangements as things got late in the season... (With Peter they talked about it on the fist 1-1) and that it was about sacrifice (not a word either of them used in their 1-1 convo)

I think both men would have to make sacrifices in that department. Peter has a business in Wisconsin and Bryan works as a chiro in FL. I think it goes for both of them, imo.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:30 pm

Hmm I think it points to both guys actually, when its down to the final stage, I am guessing there would be more of an in depth talk about living arrangements and work.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:32 pm

@Cila51290 Peter's business is a traveling business. It is not housed in any centralized location. All he would have to do is get his truck and go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:38 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@Cila51290 Peter's business is a traveling business. It is not housed in any centralized location. All he would have to do is get his truck and go.

It's a little more complicated than moving his truck and going.  He already has a client base, regulars in WI which he'd be leaving behind.  A move requires him to start from scratch in Dallas.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:39 pm

My point was that they talked about it early on, and never mentionned the word sacrifice. But in the interview she mentions later in the season and sacrifice.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:41 pm

Rachel's People Blog is up.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:42 pm

sophienette wrote:My point was that they talked about it early on, and never mentionned the word sacrifice. But in the interview she mentions later in the season and sacrifice.

Gotcha S! I still think that having touched on the subject during first date doesn't preclude them from having a more serious discussion when they are closer to the end and things get a lot more real. The word sacrifice might come up then especially if Rachel has to decide if she will be the one relocating.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:43 pm

Acrunch wrote:
sophienette wrote:My point was that they talked about it early on, and never mentionned the word sacrifice. But in the interview she mentions later in the season and sacrifice.

Gotcha S!  I still think that having touched on the subject during first date doesn't preclude them from having a more serious discussion when they are closer to the end and things get a lot more real.  The word sacrifice might come up then especially if Rachel has to decide if she will be the one relocating.

true, I just found off she specifically mentioned later in the season if Peter was F1

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:50 pm

ReneeM wrote:Rachel's  People Blog is up.
Hmm...so she was sure to mention Bryan's parents' marriage and no mention of Peter. Interesting.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe