SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:17 am

What do you guys think this is ?

It looks like Rachel gave a note to Anthony... or maybe it's a tissue... laugh out loud

http://www.wetpaint.com/rachel-lindsay-anthony-battle-secret-note-1596100/

#TeamPeter onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 59 1f495
#TeamRachel onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 59 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by brownravens Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:20 am

@Alanna So so true! TBH I just wanna watch a love story!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:48 am

TLTF wrote:What do you guys think this is ?

It looks like Rachel gave a note to Anthony... or maybe it's a tissue... laugh out loud

http://www.wetpaint.com/rachel-lindsay-anthony-battle-secret-note-1596100/

The note lady. It's not the first time that she slipped a note. I don't see a note in their article?

Why would she have a note prepared and ready to give to Anthony on his date?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:49 am

Who else did she slip a note to?

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:49 am

@GuardianAngel You have to go to the next page, there's actually a video of it! But yes, why would she do that ? Is it a note for him ? For someone else in the house (that would be cold laugh out loud) or a tissue !

#TeamPeter onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 59 1f495
#TeamRachel onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 59 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:01 am

You can see the video here: Source: Twitter

Someone elsewhere speculated it might be a hand warmer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:05 am

I'm wondering if she is handing him "his lines". Seriously. He could be following a loose script for the time shown. I didn't pay close attention to what he said at that time. Maybe he was supposed to be following a certain storyline and kept flubbing it and they had to do re-takes. IDK. It's been done before with cards etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:27 am

I have a feeling it is a poem in that note. I read somewhere can't remember that Rachel loves to write poetry e.t.c, that writing is a creative outlet for her and from sleuthing I know Anthony is very much into poetry.Maybe it is something that they bonded over that we were not shown. Rachel also gave Raven a note, and Raven referred to the note as the best letter someone has ever given to her All JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:53 am

adf23 wrote:
brownravens wrote:I also realised that so far Rachel posted insta stories while watching the episode in week 1 (in LA with whitney and dominique) and then last night's episode (at some viewing party I think). She didn't post episode 2 - so either she didn't watch or she watched it privately. Again this could go both ways - ie featured F1 so they watched together via phone/skype or F2 broke his heart and still feels bad.

Not true-  a friend of hers posted on FB that she watched the show with Rachel.  Let me go find that post.

ETA-  Ok I see ya'll already discussed it.
onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 59 Rachel12

Bumping this.  I thought about this overnight.....ok, so Rachel watched episode 2 with her BFF and they "laughed the night away" according to her friend.  I know this episode is where all the Demario mess happens, but it's also her amazing date with Peter.  She just looks so happy in that pic.  I mean I know that her friend isn't going to post a pic of Rachel in tears, but I dunno.  Does anyone know what I mean?

I also found it odd that Rachel made no reference to her date with Peter, on her IG after last week's episode.  She chose to post a pic of herself with Ashton and Mila, instead.  Now I know that it could go both ways, but it stood out to me, because she had no problem posting a pic of her date with Anthony from this week's episode, when that was probably the most uninteresting segment of the entire show.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:52 pm

@MissSid thanks for posting the tweet. For some reason the vid in the article wouldn't load so I didn't know if that was the actual vid or not.

She had given a note to Raven, at the F3 during Nick's season. Three ladies standing there, she gives a note to Raven, caught on camera when Rachel was let go. Raven later revealed it was the sweetest note she's ever received. Maybe it was her induction into the squad.  :dripdrip

Just another little thing that annoy's me about her.

Why not tell him to his face whatever it was. The edit tried to hide the fact that she slipped him a note so that tells me they weren't interested in airing something she obviously took upon herself to do on her own IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:53 pm

Did Rachel maybe go to BiP for some filler segments? Because RS says the wedding isn't until June 17th.

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:58 pm

Do we know she actually went to BIP? Is it possible she did some work flying?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe