SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:01 pm

Yea definitely possible. It just sounded show related to me due to the flight attendant being all hush hush about it.

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Do we know she actually went to BIP? Is it possible she did some work flying?

Not for sure. There were flights that lined up to be going to BIP at that time and one of the FAs responded it was international.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:06 pm

bleuberry wrote:Did Rachel maybe go to BiP for some filler segments? Because RS says the wedding isn't until June 17th.
Well I remember that both Andi & Josh went spotted going to BIP during the time it was filming before her season ended, and Andi didn't appear on BIP. The same could be true now, that Rachel is getting a vacation either with her significant other .... or just "her squad". Peter is home per his latest instagram but where is Bryan... hmmmm???

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:32 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Did Rachel maybe go to BiP for some filler segments? Because RS says the wedding isn't until June 17th.
Well I remember that both Andi & Josh went spotted going to BIP during the time it was filming before her season ended, and Andi didn't appear on BIP. The same could be true now, that Rachel is getting a vacation either with her significant other .... or just "her squad". Peter is home per his latest instagram but where is Bryan... hmmmm???  

Copied this from a post by @kokopolo on Peters thread  
Maybe she's filming BIP today and tomorrow and then having a SHV in Mexico w Peter?  He's off from the gym from Thurs aft to Tues aft... seems long enough for a quickie trip down south. (source: http://kampsfit.com/schedule/)  https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4243p168-peter-kraus-bachelorette-13-sleuthing-spoilers-4

Last edited by Max64 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:34 pm

One of the comments on one of the flight attendant is :

“I told Arika to invite her to Sioux Falls since Arika is coming back tonight but she didn't think she'd want to come here instead of where she's going, some people are just so darn hard to figure out?!!“

So where is she going exactly ?? uggggh
source

#TeamPeter squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 60 1f495
#TeamRachel squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 60 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:48 pm

TLTF wrote:One of the comments on one of the flight attendant is :

“I told Arika to invite her to Sioux Falls since Arika is coming back tonight but she didn't think she'd want to come here instead of where she's going, some people are just so darn hard to figure out?!!“

So where is she going exactly ?? uggggh
source

how can someone say so much yet also say nothing at all. literally so vague! we need names, places, dates. can someone just mess up already, why yawl gotta be all professional like that squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 60 1f606

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:30 pm

brownravens wrote:@Alanna So so true! TBH I just wanna watch a love story!
I watch for a love story, unashamedly so hearthumbsup .  I just pick the one I like best to get fan-girly over, usually there's one I can get into and it's often not the ultimate actual couple.  I don't base it on spoilers but the coupling I relate to.  JMO. So far I am watching a Peter and Rachel love story that started for me during sleuthing way before any spoiler.  I also just like the way she is around him so much.  JMO.  So the new spoiler doesn't keep me at all from enjoying the love story I'm watching, however it actually turns out in the end.  JMO. TBH, even if sleuthing proves Bryan, I'm just too invested and a fan of the Peter Rachel dynamic to have it not be the story for me this year.  JMO. Smiley

Actually this just made me think of Rachel's tweet about cleaning the doors of perception.  Maybe that meant don't let this new spoiler cloud your perception of what you thought you saw in the first 2 eps.  JMO.  Just a thought ...

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:05 pm

Is Peter off from Worth every Thurs - Tues or some? He was off two weeks ago on those days too wasn't he?

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:08 pm

IDK how it works at that gym, but generally a trainer teaches the same classes and same schedule of classes for a while--same with yoga etc. You can always get someone to fill for you, like any other type of class.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:10 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is Peter off from Worth every Thurs - Tues or some? He was off two weeks ago on those days too wasn't he?
yup his last class on Thursday is 5:30pm then his first class on Tuesday is 5:30pm. I believe this is his consistent schedule all of June.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:12 pm

I think Thursday he might not be there since on the schedule for Thursday they have sub next to his name. What do y'all think ?

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:12 pm

Ok. Hard to know what his schedule was pre filming but right now he has Fridays, Saturday, Sundays, and Mondays off from classes at Worth for the month of June.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe