SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:16 pm

@sdmom. Could go either way, IMO, press tour as the F1 or as the next Bachelor.  And I'm good with either option. Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:24 pm

The topic of moving is speculative at best. Anyone can move anywhere. It's whether they choose to and provided they decide to obtain state licensure. It's done all the time. It's not like growing another finger or toe.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:28 pm

Also, Rachel said she is open to moving. I don't recall which interview or article I read that, but I asked if we had ever heard her mention that before since I had not heard her mention that she was willing to move.

IMO Peter Bryan and Rachel all have the ability to move. They can all relocate and start over again in their respective careers. If there are exams to be taken, then IMO they would do it if the choice was to move.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:40 pm

Apologies if this video has already been brought up before, but  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 70 3806527698 Big Rach totally slept with both her F2 in the fantasy suites IMO laugh out loud (3:40 onwards) 

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:42 pm

Ooh bad girl, Rachel. cheeky :uptonogood
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:43 pm

Haha, she totally did! I had figured she had when she said that "it hadn't worked out so well for me on the show" when referring to her tattoo and avoiding temptation. Definitely don't blame her - it's probably the hottest final two that I can remember, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:44 pm

@pvpr I am going out on a limb and says no, due to Millsy saying she is in love when she was on the hometown date with Dean, and in the previews she said she was falling in love but the dress is at Bryan house or so it ssems. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:46 pm

@bluwavz Called it! laugh out loud laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:46 pm

A lot of these people are 'in love' before the FSD's and still sleep with their F2 or 3 just because they can. It's not cute at all to me but it's par for the course.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:51 pm

She actually said she wasn't going to say anymore. I read that as she is not allowed to say per her contract? I believe she slept with 1, not 2. But she can't say either way. In one interview, the interviewer told her not to have sex in the FS, and she said "I wont". So I doubt she slept with 2. But they don't want anyone to know nothing happened in the FS right ??? That's always been my take on it. I could be totally wrong of course. It's like Rachel would admit no to F3 but not say anything at all about the other 2, maybe it was a compromise, laugh out loud!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:53 pm

As long as she didn't say I am in love with you since day 1, I am ok with her sleeping with multiple people. It's not my thing but Rachel seemed to be going back and forth so I understand if she did sleep with two. Besides, if her finance doesn't care, why should I !

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:58 pm

I totally think she did, because if you had only slept with one, you would just say it, like Ali or Brad did. It's like ali said - the omission tells you everything, IMO. Plus, Rachel has said she was truly conflicted and it wasn't an easy decision for her. There was even that ET article that said she said ILY to both (although maybe that's untrue since Rachel insists she only fell for one). So it just makes sense to me that she would want to test sexual chemistry if she was that deep in with both of them. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe