SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:27 am

MissSid wrote:Rachel's interview on ABC Nightline:

'The Bachelorette' Rachel Lindsay on dramatic moments, first impressions

So F2 ---- one has it all together (guessing B?) and one is more of a challenge (P?) - she usually goes for the one less put together, "BUT" ... in the end "there was only one I was really in love with".
To me that means she went B... ?

Back to top Go down

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:28 am

@Alanna yep, that's what I was thinking too.  I think TPTB have too much invested in this season to simply let RS spoil away again.  I have no doubt that for the next few weeks it's going to be all about Bryan, pushing his story while Peter is left out to pasture for a bit.  Makes for a more interesting season not fully knowing who her final guy is.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:45 am

she says she chose between the guy who "has it all together" vs. the guy is "more challenging"
I have a hard time not imagining this being Peter vs. Bryan - I mean even Bryan's opening line is that he's trouble and she responded with her liking trouble. Whereas the convo with Peter was "you're so great...why are you still single" the edit is leaning towards him being the guy who has it all together and Bryan the guy who's trouble and therefore the challenge. Unless I'm missing something?

Last edited by emusha on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:46 am

@emusha yeah I kind of thought that too but I guess it could mean established in life withe career etc which Bryan is.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:48 am

In this episode Peter was definitely in the background the way Vanessa was after her early 1-on-1 and Bryan was everywhere and narrated a lot - much like Raven. It's also weird that the new RS spoiler comes out today and the edit had Bryan front and centre.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:49 am

@brownravens She said nothing about career other than she wants the guy to love what he does?

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:49 am

@brownravens Hmm imo we haven't seen Rachel putting any strong value in the guy's income and job etc she only wants him to not be broke and to love what he does. I don't get an impression that by saying "who has it all together" she'd be referring to someone with a solid career. She hasn't mentioned the careers of the guys at all so far for example. So far we see her commenting most on the guy's personalities + how she feels around them and that being her main focus. all imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:50 am

The interviewer was making laugh he seemed so confused about the show lool..

Hmm what Rachel said
Typically I have found that I run away from the guy who has it all together but I always run towards the one that is a little bit bit more challenging, so here I am left with two guys faced with this exact same situation but when it came down to it I was only really in love with one one of them.

@emusha didn't she also say in the people article about running away from the perfect guy.? I don't know what to think lool as you can make arguments for both guys.

Last edited by Carine on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:50 am

emusha wrote:

she says she chose between the guy who "has it all together" vs. the guy is "more challenging"
I have a hard time not imagining this being Peter vs. Bryan - I mean even Bryan's opening line is that he's trouble and she responded with her liking trouble. Whereas the convo with Peter was "you're so great...why are you still single" the edit is leaning towards him being the guy who has it all together and Bryan the guy who's trouble and therefore the challenge. Unless I'm missing something?

I also read or listened to an interview where shesaid she found her too good to be true. That would be the "all together guy" IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:52 am

@reason I was just pointing out that it could apply to both men depending on how you slice it - IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare2b... Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:53 am

More of a general observation but I think the show has managed to accomplish something it hasn't in a while because of RS spoiling the show. It's actually much better than foiling him actually, because even if the new spoiler is right, there is so much doubt now in the audience that the spoiler(s) are pretty much irrelevant. giggling giggling

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:56 am

I also realised that so far Rachel posted insta stories while watching the episode in week 1 (in LA with whitney and dominique) and then last night's episode (at some viewing party I think). She didn't post episode 2 - so either she didn't watch or she watched it privately. Again this could go both ways - ie featured F1 so they watched together via phone/skype or F2 broke his heart and still feels bad.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe