SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 15 of 57 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:47 pm

I don’t follow Becca, so I have nothing to say about her career or her love life, but I happened to listen to Olivia Caridi’s podcast with Amy Kaufman about her new book. Olivia opened up even more about her awful experience, and it is really dark and revealing.

There was a passage where she talked about feeling like an outcast, and bullied by some girls, and she said this:
There was one night when Becca pulled me aside and said I feel like everyone have coupled off and found their BFF, and you haven’t found one, and I just want you to know that we do care about you.
http://podcast.radio.com/audio/mouthing-off-with-olivia-caridi/   April 10th episode at 1:19:45

So, messed up or not, this girl has a very big heart IMO. I just wanted to say that.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:55 pm

Aww that was sweet of her. beatingheart
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:11 pm

blueblues wrote:I don’t follow Becca, so I have nothing to say about her career or her love life, but I happened to listen to Olivia Caridi’s podcast with Amy Kaufman about her new book. Olivia opened up even more about her awful experience, and it is really dark and revealing.

There was a passage where she talked about feeling like an outcast, and bullied by some girls, and she said this:
There was one night when Becca pulled me aside and said I feel like everyone have coupled off and found their BFF, and you haven’t found one, and I just want you to know that we do care about you.
http://podcast.radio.com/audio/mouthing-off-with-olivia-caridi/   April 10th episode at 1:19:45

So, messed up or not, this girl has a very big heart IMO. I just wanted to say that.
She has a huge heart. A close friend of hers confided about her being the new girl in high school and her locker being next to Becca's and Becca taking her under her wing. 
I don't think there is a question of her not being able to love or show it. I think the question takes on a puzzling format in Becca's own mind when it comes to men. JMO  Sometimes all it takes is a deep breath and relaxing and not wanting it to be so very perfect.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:11 pm

Pirouette wrote:For Ashley it’s different because she was obsessed and crazy about Jared so this kept their relationship on track and she may have managed to get her way. I don’t see Becca being this passionate and set on Robert.

I personally don’t believe in timing and tend to think it’s more of an excuse for not getting stuck in a relationship where the partner is not worthy enough of the efforts.
Or an excuse to come back in it when empty-ended after looking around for better...
IMO

No, I mean Robert would be Ashley in this comparison (apologies to Robert), since he had the stronger feelings. Becca is the Jared, though obviously it's not the same exact situation since B and R actually dated for a while before she hit the brakes and Robert isn't obsessive. I just think timing does matter. Robyn Lively was on the podcast a few weeks ago and they talked about how she met her husband. Apparently he started working for her father when she was around 20 I think, and he decided pretty much straight away that Robyn was the woman he was going to marry. She didn't see him in that way for a long time and kept dating her co-stars until her mid-twenties when she suddenly realised it was him all along, and now they've been married for almost 20 years. If it was as simple as meeting the right person, such things would never happen. Both parties also need to be ready for and open to commitment. Not saying it's going to happen in this case, but I don't think Becca herself has fully abandoned that option in her mind for various reasons. I think she needs to start dating someone else seriously for that to happen. She has such limited experience right now. JMO.

BTW, Tanya posted some cute IG stories of Becca being a good friend the other night. Tanya was getting a last minute spray tan from Crystal (Becca's friend) at her apartment before going to Coachella I guess, and just before they could get started the power cut off. It was like 10 PM and Becca came over to visit while they were waiting for the power to come back on. It didn't and Tanya's car was stuck in the garage, so Becca drove her to some other apartment that had power just so she could have her spray tan. They didn't get back until midnight and Tanya was being her OTT self and praising Becca like she'd just saved her life. Becca was being all bashful and half hiding behind Phoebe. I don't think I've ever seen her like that, probably because Tanya is a pretty needy friend and Becca's more used to falling short rather than the other way around. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:15 pm

I thought for some reason that Robert was dating Kristina S?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:45 pm

@yana_bach, I don’t think they are dating. They are friends and she works for @vampped (Robert’s company). But who knows? It started like that with Becca and Robert has been known for going after the bachelorette girls in the past.

@mindless, I still don’t believe Robert is the guy for Becca.
They’ve been friends for a couple years and dated for at least 6 months before Becca broke up. Despite the fact that he was “amazing”, good looking and he did nothing wrong, she felt something was missing, and I believe it was being IN LOVE.
Contrary to the situation during the Bachelor where she had very little time spent with Chris and couldn’t commit to something as serious as an engagement, with Robert she had all the time needed to explore her feelings and still didn’t feel she could make it with R.
If strong feelings weren’t there then, after being with Robert for such a long time, I doubt they would be there now, except as a back up option. Doesn’t sound good then.
AIMO.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:58 pm

I am not a big fan of Becca T anymore, but I don't think she is doing anything wrong continuing a friendship with Robert. It is his choice to stay friends or not, and if she has been honest about her feelings that is up to him to make his choices. Robert is a grown man, he can either stay friends or not and if he is in attempt to win her back, that is on him not her. IMO.

My hope for Becca is to find a person who makes her happy, whomever that would be, and that she is able to recognize that person when they meet. Same goes for Robert.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:38 pm

I was a big fan of Becca's on Chris's season but very soon after that season ended, I realized that that Becca didn't seem to be the real life Becca. I still follow her somewhat to see what she is up to. IMO, I never believed her relationship with Robert was anything other than a mutual business relationship. In one video with Robert, he looked bored with her and he never seemed to be into her. Just my observation. Robert has admitted that he hasn't had a girlfriend since he was 22 and in college. At his age and with his good looks, that is a red flag. It's also a red flag that Becca is almost 30 and never been in a serious relationship. She has said publicly several times that she is happy being single. Are there any guys who want to date Becca? Haven't seen any evidence of that? Just curious. We talk about Becca wanting this and that, but what about the guys? They have to be interested in her, too.

IMO Becca has become so insecure and craving attention and too focused on her looks; her behavior to me doesn't seem to be that of an adult. It's like she's stuck in middle school. I'm not sure how attractive that is for a guy her age.

As far as Becca reaching out to Olivia. That was very sweet. On the other hand, she and JoJo and a couple of others were very "mean girl" to Jubilee, as I recall. And what is so annoying to me is how often she makes fun of Tanya in her stories. Every story I see with Tanya is her making fun of something Tanya is doing. I see Tanya has numerous other friends, though, and rarely posts a pic of her and Becca (except the one of Becca grinding up against her ) but lately Tanya seems to be Becca's only friend? If I were Tanya, I would be sick of her immaturity (to make herself look better?).. JMO Wish she would get it together, in every aspect of her life and act like a mature, 29 year old. It's just not funny. No longer a fan.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:16 pm

Becca texted Robert, and he ignored her according to posts in this thread. She is the one that has mentioned him several times, not him that we know of.

So whatever is happening, she is the one that is trying to win him back, and not vice versa IMHO.

Like this?

https://twitter.com/beccatilley5

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 15 30079919_441115599652999_5433871255713349632_n
robertgraham Warming up for day 2 in the desert with @vodkabeluga #belugavodka #vodkabeluga #ad

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhkeKBaAtxo/?hl=en&taken-by=robertgraham

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:26 pm

@GuardianAngel Wow. So what is she trying to say? That he has a drinking issue? That they had a drinking issue together? Why would someone post this publicly? I can't see a kind motive.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:34 pm

But didn't Becca tweet that before Robert's post? Hers is from last Thursday, and his yesterday.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:37 pm

@SFoster Yes, I just went back and checked his stuff.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 57 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler