SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 19 of 57 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:17 pm

Clearly between these sets of photos, she has some kind of dental work done to change the appearance of her teeth. Veneers possibly. 
The photos from Chris' season show a small space between her left top first and second incisors.  
Her more recent photos in the second set do not have this space.
our archives
Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 19 2c06b5ac-d65d-4643-96c8-6891f53e60b3Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 19 D92291c7-7179-4063-9afe-b65f07f2eb45
Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 19 Captu264
Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 19 Captu265

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:22 pm

@Kashathediva and a different nose. I always wondered about her teeth, they didn't look right to me but I never bothered comparing. Those pics clearly show the difference.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:25 pm

I think she has done work on her teeth, lip fillers (too much in the last pic) and a different arch to her eyebrows. I have thick brows too and can make my eyes look different based on how they are shaped.

The last picture has too much filtering. Except for the teeth, I don’t see any changes that have to be surgery.

I thought she was gorgeous on Chris’s season, so from my personal point of view I wish she would lay off the Botox and lip fillers. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:29 pm

I thought she was beautiful Chris' season, too. 
She is still pretty but doesn't look at all natural to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:31 pm

Well that is simply not true. It must just be the angle, because she's had that same set of teeth always. You only have to scroll down her IG to see proof. She gets asked quite often about them and she's always said they are her own. She was even making fun of her big teeth in that post today with Dean.

Here's Becca in high school: https://www.instagram.com/p/PQfmeFoB7m/?taken-by=beccatilley
In 2013: https://www.instagram.com/p/Yl2TxuIB0c/?taken-by=beccatilley
Also in 2013: https://www.instagram.com/p/Z2AXvhoB1q/?taken-by=beccatilley
Right after Chris's season: https://www.instagram.com/p/0Wf4gDoB53/?taken-by=beccatilley

Oh and she still has that little gap when seen from that angle: https://www.instagram.com/p/BZPp7xRHP0P/?taken-by=beccatilley
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:09 pm

She was so pretty in those pics with Chris. So sweet and beautiful. She looks so different now. Before, she had a distinctive beauty. Now, her distinctions are gone and she looks like every other blond girl in Cali. So many differences, especially mouth and eyes. But also the nose looks different to me. She's lost her cupid's bow upper lip when she smiles (from high school).

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:32 pm

Her face is longer now, right? Her forehead is longer, even with the higher arched brows, which is strange. But her dimples are not the same, though not drastically different. There's a subtle difference with her dimples. And under her eyes is very different. She used to have that puffiness there - hard to describe but that was a real part of her beauty. I think she's had something done, imo. Could it be that the doctoring was done on the Bachelor instead? laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:42 pm

I so loved Becca with Chris!
Wished she stayed exactly the same and didn’t become “Californian” with the fillers and cult of looking plastic.
In this video (that I love, kudos to the person who made it), you can already see a difference between during and after the season. It’s mainly due to weight fluctuation I believe, but I also think she had already started using fillers/Botox before AFTR.

Sorry if my link doesn’t work, not sure how to do it.
It’s the “Say something” video on YouTube.

Becca was so beautiful and refreshing then.
She’s still beautiful, but the expression with her eyes seem different to me...They seem barely open at times.
I wish Becca is going to stop the enhancement tools because she doesn’t need them, she is naturally beautiful.

By the way, out of subject, but in this video I love Chris expressions and the way he looked at her. So endearing!
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:04 am

That pic of Becca with the kitchen in the background seems to have been heavily filtered. Her chin isn't that pointy in the other pics and it seems fake from her eyes down, imo. She's a pretty young woman but I thought she looked much better on CS' season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:19 am

Here are the pics from the hairdresser's instagram, from that same day. Softer, more natural.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf9BcswhM9C/?hl=en&taken-by=stephteazehair
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfrJhPuB2TC/?hl=en&taken-by=stephteazehair

But still too much makeup, imo.

She should have married Farmer Chris. Then she would still be beautiful, barefoot in overalls, with a baby on each hip, chewing on a piece of straw, or maybe driving the combine. Rich, anyway. Free from all the procedures and styling she has to sit through day after day. That would drive me insane, tbh. I grew up on a farm, so give me that fresh air any day.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:47 am

Kashathediva wrote:@Mommyof2 It looks very natural for Priscilla Presley.

Oh my... giggling

Becca had a fuller face during her time on the Bachelor, less makeup and her eyebrows weren't as severely arched and darkened. No fillers in her lips. No Botox. Why does even need Botox in her 20s? I'm almost 44 and I could probably benefit from some Botox, but I like my wrinkles just fine. laugh out loud. We all age. We all get wrinkles. We all get saggy skin. Cellulite. Oh man, now I am depressed!! rotfl Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 19 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:15 am

SFoster wrote:Here are the pics from the hairdresser's instagram, from that same day.  Softer, more natural.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf9BcswhM9C/?hl=en&taken-by=stephteazehair
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfrJhPuB2TC/?hl=en&taken-by=stephteazehair

But still too  much makeup, imo.

She should have married Farmer Chris. Then she would still be beautiful, barefoot in overalls, with a baby on each hip, chewing on a piece of straw, or maybe driving the combine.  Rich, anyway. Free from all the procedures and styling she has to sit through day after day. That would drive me insane, tbh.  I grew up on a farm, so give me that fresh air any day.

That sounds terrifying. dizzy Even without the husband facing trial bit. And she's still beautiful. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 57 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler