SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 11 of 57 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:27 pm

Every time I read an article like that my mind immediately goes to I hope they are putting the majority of that money into savings. This gravy train is gonna die eventually.

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 11 87b72b10 Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 11 86669110 Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 11 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:41 pm

Way to dodge the bullet of educaton/actual work, Becca. I'm sure her parents are very proud of her accomplishments. Let's just hope she finds a husband soon, cause how else is she going to make a living when she's 40 and there's no instagram?

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:45 pm

I say do it as long as you can make a living at it. But be prepared for it to end rapidly.

I am sure she is a smart girl. I'm sure she is also preparing a little nest egg.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:33 pm

no no Sometimes I wonder at just how idiotic our world has become. It seems less and less people value hard work and just want things handed to them. I would never buy something because some wanna be celebrity is pimping it and trying to get me to buy it. Sadly, I know of plenty who do.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:17 pm

More than a million people follow her, why? She’s not the most beautiful, smart or interesting out of the Bach Nation, IMO, so who,follows her and why?
The other thing is, I quickly glanced through her IG and if she truly is the social influencer, why not promoting doing good and be kind to others, even occasionally?

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:59 pm

I follow her, though I don't buy anything I see on SM, so the ads are wasted on me. I've liked her since Chris's season and find her the most relatable personally, since I see a lot of myself in her. No one's perfect, but I think she's a truly kind and funny person who knows her own worth, isn't desperate for a man and sticks to her beliefs, which is something I admire even if those beliefs are different from mine. There are far worse "role models" out there IMO. I also enjoy her podcast, because I like both Becca and Tanya, who co-hosts it with her, and their close friendship makes it a worthwhile listen since they're being real and themselves, not putting on some entertainment persona like a lot of people behind a mike. I also think they give a lot of good empowering advice to listeners who email them with questions. And they never have a bad word to say about anyone, which is something I like, a lot. You can tell they were raised right, so to speak. Becca also lives with her two younger sisters and is a good sister to them.

All JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:37 am

sdmom wrote:More than a million people follow her, why? She’s not the most beautiful, smart or interesting out of the Bach Nation, IMO, so who,follows her and why?
The other thing is, I quickly glanced through her IG and if she truly is the social influencer, why not promoting doing good and be kind to others, even occasionally?

All Jmo.
Because she latched herself onto Kaitlyn and Whitney, two of the most popular/followed girls from Chris' season, and then dumped them to latch onto JoJo, the most popular/followed person in the entire franchise. Plus she made it to the F5 on two seasons, so she's had a ton of exposure. And she's curated this perfect 'I'm not like other girls! I love junk food! But also look at these bikini shots of me!' image. It's the 'totally relatable cool girl' schtick Jennifer Lawrence became known for. Becca is incredibly fake and insufferable, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:47 am

She hardly looks like the woman she was a couple years ago. Sometimes without knowing who the photo is I would not recognize her or JoJo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:14 am

I like Becca and I follow her on Instagram/Twitter , only because I am very curious about her love life. She has a very unique personality and seems to be ruining every attempt at a relationship with a man. I am wondering whether she’s going to end up alone...
I am absolutely not interested in the merchandising/ads on her social media, couldn’t care less.
As much as I still like Becca, I have to admit I found her much more interesting, beautiful and genuine when she was with Chris Soules.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:07 am

I miss the old Becca. She's long gone now. *sigh*
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:43 pm

I'm sure she didn't care about how many likes she had while filming on Chris's season. That all changed very quickly IMHO. I can't imagine worrying about how many likes I have, or comparing myself to others.

beccatilley last night i was having one of those nights. Scrolling on Instagram, comparing myself, comparing how many likes I had... and I was in a MOOD. I let this stupid app (that I also love- it’s a complicated relationship) put me in a BAD MOOD. But it’s fine- I acknowledged how ridiculous it was and addressed myself with positive words and got over it. But here’s a photo of me- in honor of the #realstagram Movement from @kaitlynbristowe. No makeup, big t shirt, binge watching Dexter. I’ve eaten so much chick fil a and mcdonalds that I’m prob gonna turn into a nugget soon. Anyways, love y’all. You’re all wonderful and unique and I’m thankful for each and every one of you!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeJn5ltnoC-/?hl=en&taken-by=beccatilley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:53 pm

@GuardianAngel She is lovely in that picture. I know she makes so much money, but that post makes it sound like she is a prisoner to her looks. That is just sad. I enjoyed her on Chris Soules season, but as @mommyof1 said that Becca is long gone.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 57 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler