SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 21 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:28 pm

SFoster wrote:All during Chris's season, I thought he may have a drinking problem (plus media had published all those dui's he had in the past).  He always had a drink in his hand on the show, but he never seemed drunk. On the other hand, I believe Becca may also had a little drinking problem. So they have that in common, perhaps!  As soon as Chris's season was over, she seemed to be getting drunk with Kaitlyn that summer. In her tweets and stories, she sometimes seems drunk, slurring, etc.  JMO  I do think she's  a bit lazy; lately, just laying around on the sofa playing with her cute little dog. Sleeping late, watching tv, playing with the dog, eating alot, drinking too much - all signs of boredom. She's not traveling like she used to. Ironically, with Chris she would have been able to travel all over (as he wanted to do), not just to one beach after another in Mexico and Hawaii.  It seems she doesn't have much focus. Farming definitely gives you focus, without the pressures of LA. I think she would have had a good life with Chris, and I think she was falling for him but she seems afraid of relationships for some reason.  She says her dad loves Chris and still keeps in touch with him.  

On the other hand, does anyone remember right before Ben Higgins started filming, Chris was on I think it was BIP finale, giving Ben advice. And he said he had some things to share about Becca. And it didn't sound like great things. And both Ben and Chris H seemed skeptical about why Becca was on Ben's season (like they questioned her sincerity).  I think that may have been related to what Chris said. I wonder what he told Ben?

Whut? Why would Chris and Ben have been talking about Becca before filming even started, let alone publicly? They don't announce the contestants until months later. In any case, Chris has always liked Becca and they're still on friendly terms, so I doubt he's been talking crap about her.

As for Becca having a drinking problem, that's just ridiculous IMHO. She doesn't drink much at all (unless you mean Dr Pepper), just occasionally when out with friends. She's been going out lately in an attempt to get her mojo back, but I haven't seen her drunk in her stories for eons. She may have been drinking with Kaitlyn years ago, but I doubt it was Becca corrupting Kaitlyn is all I'm saying. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Pirouette Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:52 pm

I think Becca, like Chris, are social drinkers when partying. I know Becca said she was drunk and throwing up once during a Iheart festival in Vegas (2016) but, just like a lot of people, it can happen once or twice and not being a big deal. I really don’t think Becca has a drinking problem, just like a lot of people the usual drinking when going out.
As for Chris talking about Becca, he always said only nice things about her. In one of his latest interview in spring 2017, he was still saying she was awesome and a true friend. The only thing he could have said to Ben, I would guess, is that he cared a lot about her and wouldn’t Ben to pick her if he was not really into her?
Chris and Becca are still friends and I would bet neither of them would say something bad about the other.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:57 pm

aviej wrote:
Sprite wrote:I honestly don't think Becca wants a relationship. Oh, she talks the talk, but I don't think she walks the walk. I think she thinks that a relationship is what she should want because society tells us that, but I just get the feel that she is one of those people who is asexual and not interested in anyone. I think every once in a while she attempts to give it a go to satisfy people...be it family or her sm followers...but she is happier when it is al over. JMO

Interesting that mention asexual because when JoJo joined her on her podcast, that's exactly how she described her. She also said that Becca has a fear of commitment. All of which, I agree.

JoJo actually said Becca thinks she's asexual, because she doesn't have any feelings towards anything or anyone, but then Becca disagreed and said that she does and that she has felt strongly in the past, it's just been a while. And apparently she got rejected by whoever she had those intense feelings for. I think that episode was recorded right around the time Becca and Robert finally stopped clinging on to each other, so she must've been lamenting her lack of feelings to JoJo. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:05 pm

Becca may just be one of those people who prefers to live their life and not be attached. After a heartbreak or if the right person doesn't land in their path, as time goes by it becomes much more attractive to not answer to or have responsibility for anyone else. So I've seen with people I've known anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:51 pm

Becca’s first “relationship”, although on-off, was with Dez Duron and she seems to have been really into him and heartbroken because it was not reciprocated according to her podcasts. These are the strong feelings she was referring to, IMO. She built walls up after that.
BUT she kind of contradicts herself because during Chris’ season she said she had never been in love before.

By the way, what she mentioned in her podcast with JoJo confirmed the fact that she didn’t have strong enough feelings for Robert but she had previously with somebody else.

Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:25 pm

Becca was drunk tweeting quite a bit summer of 2015, as I recall. And you can drink socially without getting drunk, most do. I remember she fell down on the floor in a bathroom stall (which is just disgusting and gross) and Shaun and Kaitlyn filmed it. Then on that bus when she was "interviewing" everyone obnoxiously drunk. The thing is, if you do get drunk, do you broadcast it to your millions of fans? so immature! And remember she was also in a sorority, so my guess she is a party girl. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:34 pm

I may not be as fond of Becca as I used to be, but it has nothing to do with her drinking and possibly in excess with Kaitlyn, 3 years ago.  People can grow and change a lot in 3 years.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:41 pm

Getting drunk a few times doesn't make you a "party girl" nor does it mean you have substance abuse issues. I hate when people throw accusations like that around callously and based on limited information. JMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:00 pm

I was just pointing out some things she and Chris S had in common.  Didn't she just get drunk last Thursday night. Maybe it is just me, but I don't know a single 29 year old who gets drunk socially. That's like a college thing, imo. She's the one who broadcasts it and seems proud of it. laugh out loud I mean, how else would I know about these things events?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:04 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I may not be as fond of Becca as I used to be, but it has nothing to do with her drinking and possibly in excess with Kaitlyn, 3 years ago.  People can grow and change a lot in 3 years.  

JMO

We have been discussing  more than just that topic, @Ladybug!   Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 21 2498057887

Last edited by SFoster on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:11 pm

SFoster wrote:I was just pointing out some things she and Chris S had in common.  Didn't she just get drunk last Thursday night. Maybe it is just me, but I don't know a single 29 year old who gets drunk socially. That's like a college thing, imo. She's the one who broadcasts it and seems proud of it. laugh out loud  I mean, how else would I know about these things events?

Interesting, most of my friends get drunk on occasion. I grew up with two alcoholics, I don’t see substance abuse with Becca. Rather a social drinker who on occasion gets drunk. JME and JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:16 pm

SFoster wrote:I was just pointing out some things she and Chris S had in common.  Didn't she just get drunk last Thursday night. Maybe it is just me, but I don't know a single 29 year old who gets drunk socially. That's like a college thing, imo. She's the one who broadcasts it and seems proud of it. laugh out loud  I mean, how else would I know about these things events?

She didn't actually drink at all during Chris's season, even if she did with Kaitlyn afterwards. The last time I've seen her visibly drunk on SM was in 2016 probably. Occasional drinking does not a drinking problem make. I drink one or two glasses maybe twice a year, but I know plenty of grown adults of all ages who get drunk at weddings and parties. I don't think that means they have a drinking problem, it's just their way of letting loose every now and then.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler