SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 39 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by mindless Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:20 am

These are from the past two nights:

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 39 Screen10
Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 39 Screen11
My SC's.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:01 am

I don’t know how any person can know fact vs speculation on another’s sexual orientation. Unless a person has come out and identified with a certain preference or label, IMO, discussion should be labeled as speculation.
It is not for others to do that labeling for that person. IMO. And I don’t care how obvious it might appear. It can quack, waddle and shed feathers, but imo, that is a far as “we” should go. Let the duck speak for itself. For all we know the duck isn’t a duck and is a goose, a swan, a swimming turkey.

For those that need refreshers on our rules please do so.
Speculation does not equal facts. Becca has not come out to say anything regarding her orientation. Anything she she posts can lead to speculative discussion, but that’s it. It’s not factual.
Because I take a group photo with all females, does not indicate my sexual orientation. What if the picture had been a group of children? no no no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:54 am

Thank you Kasha. My oldest son has quite a few gay friends and, those who don't know him, may think he's gay by association. Personally, I find it refreshing that his friends come in all shapes, sizes, races, beliefs and orientation.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote: I don’t know how any person can know fact vs speculation on another’s sexual orientation. Unless a person has come out and identified with a certain preference or label, IMO, discussion should be labeled as speculation.
It is not for others to do that labeling for that person. IMO. And I don’t care how obvious it might appear. It can quack, waddle and shed feathers, but imo, that is a far as “we” should go. Let the duck speak for itself. For all we know the duck isn’t a duck and is a goose, a swan, a swimming turkey.

Speculation does not equal facts. Becca has not come out to say anything regarding her orientation. Anything she she posts can lead to speculative discussion, but that’s it. It’s not factual.
Because I take a group photo with all females, does not indicate my sexual orientation. What if the picture had been a group of children? no no no no

Thank you,  @Kashathediva for restoring civility to this thread.  clapping!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:35 pm

I don't see the need for labelling in general. If the person themselves wants to do it, then that's up to them, but I feel like people would be better off just doing what makes them happy without the pressure to put a label on it. JMO.

In any case, looks like Hayley was at Becca's again last night hanging out with Becca, Caroline and Tanya.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote: I don’t know how any person can know fact vs speculation on another’s sexual orientation. Unless a person has come out and identified with a certain preference or label, IMO, discussion should be labeled as speculation.

Thank you. :claphands

This should be also posted in Nick Cummins season!!! IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:02 pm

@HEA anytime a member has questions regarding questionable posts, the post can be flagged with a report button or a mod can be pm’ed.
I have a harder time catching the reports on my IPad so I prefer a pm, but we have lots of mods to assist.
Also reporting something only guaranties that mods will review and not necessarily edit/delete.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:50 pm

Well said -- thank you so much!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisyy001 Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:21 am

*imo*It's so obvious that they are dating . Whenever Hayley in LA , Becca will mia is social media.

chrisyy001

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:32 pm

Becca's podcast got nominated for the Pop Podcast of 2018 at the People's Choice Awards! Huge congrats to Becca and Tanya! So proud. cheerleader
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:07 pm

That's wonderful! Congrats to both of them. What an honour to be recognized by the people!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:40 pm

Hayley was asking people to vote for Becca's podcast yesterday with the caption "My girl @beccatilley got nominated for a @peopleschoice I AM SO PROUD." Then they went to the Betty Who concert with Becca's sisters and their friends and Becca posted stories of Hayley having a dance battle with Hannah. I also noticed that Hayley was wearing the jacket Becca wore last week in Nantucket. I thought it was more her style when I saw it on Becca and actually had a quick scroll down Hayley's IG to see if she was wearing it in any pics, so it was funny to see her wearing it last night.

In tangential news, Robert made things IG official with the teenager last night and Tanya was on a date with Dean. laugh out loud Can't wait to hear how that went.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler