SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 22 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by SFoster Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:17 pm

Okay, but most young adults I know are concerned about their sm content because employers/prospective employers do check it out when they are vetted for employment. I guess in LA is not as big an issue. But Becca is not working toward a career like that (yet).

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:26 pm

SFoster wrote:Okay, but most young adults I know are concerned about their sm content because employers/prospective employers do check it out when they are vetted for employment. I guess in LA is not as big an issue.  But Becca is not working toward a career like that (yet).

Most people I knew who posted stuff on drinking simply changed their account names to not link to them. And as a SM influencer, drinking is kind of the LA party scene. If she has been drunk a few times in a couple of years that is not a problem. She isn’t sneaking to hide drinking or suffering without it.

Addiction is a horrible disease, and IMO accusing people of it without personal knowledge is dangerous. It creates untrue rumors and also minimizes the challenges of those actually fighting this disease. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:34 pm

I apologize. I guess I just don't have the experience of people in my life getting drunk. But all those with problems started somehow, right?  They didn't just have a drinking problem overnight?  It was a progressive thing, I would think.  We shouldn't talk about Chris S either because we have no evidence he has a drinking problem either, esp since his dui's were about 15 years ago. And I don't think he does, tbh.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:52 pm

SFoster wrote:I apologize. I guess I just don't have the experience of people in my life getting drunk. But all those with problems started somehow, right?  They didn't just have a drinking problem overnight?  It was a progressive thing, I would think.  We shouldn't talk about Chris S either because we have no evidence he has a drinking problem either, esp since his dui's were about 15 years ago. And I don't think he does, tbh.

Alcoholism isn’t just about getting drunk, it is often about drinking every day. Needing the alcohol. Honestly, the two alcoholics in my life were rarely noticeably falling down out of control drunk to others. It took those of us living with them to see the everyday drinking, the need for the alcohol.

Many people I know enjoy drinking socially and will occasionally get drunk regardless of age. I don’t take getting drunk a couple of times a sign of addiction. A pattern of dui’s is a sign, which Chris hopefully learned from. Daily drinking is a huge clue. There are physical manifestations as well.

If you are truly interested, I encourage you to learn about it. IMO, Becca does not show signs of alcoholism.

I think she has self esteem issues, which makes me sad, because I thought the Becca on Chris’s season was fun, sweet and beautiful. I hate seeing anyone live their life on looks. JMO.

This culture of “Influencers” is harmful to both the influencer and those being influenced. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:57 pm

I never said Becca was an alcoholic. I never mentioned alcoholism. I said she may have a drinking problem. Not the same thing, but could be. No I definitely do not think Becca is an alcoholic.

I do have a relative who is an alcoholic but he never ever gets drunk. And he does not drink every day either. But his personality changes when he drinks. It's a chemical reaction. You don't have to get drunk to be an alcoholic or even drink every day, and conversely, you can have a drinking problem without being an alcoholic. I understand what alcoholism is. But thanks so much!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:01 pm

SFoster wrote:I never said Becca was an alcoholic. I never mentioned alcoholism. I said she may have a drinking problem. Not the same thing, but could be. No I definitely do not think Becca is an alcoholic.

I do have a relative who is an alcoholic but he never ever gets drunk. You don't have to get drunk to be an alcoholic, and conversely, you can have a drinking problem without being an alcoholic. I understand what alcoholism is. But thanks so much!

Okay. But getting drunk occasionally is not considered a drinking problem. It is fairly common. Becca doesn’t have a drinking problem, IMO. She seems to drink occasionally. If being drunk a few times in a couple of years was a drinking problem, a large portion of the population would be considered to have a drinking problem. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:58 am

Looks like we may have to keep an eye on Becca and Dean relationship.They seem to have been pretty tight together lately and inseparable...
On the other hand, Robert and Kristina are seemingly very good friends too...Can you imagine the 4 of them having diner together LOL?
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:01 pm

Methinks Becca needs to find a guy outside of Bachelorland. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:26 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Methinks Becca needs to find a guy outside of Bachelorland.  Jmho.  

I think Becca should perhaps get her sh*t together before she gets together with anyone ... or decides to stay happily single.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:06 pm

Pirouette wrote:Looks like we may have to keep an eye on Becca and Dean relationship.They seem to have been pretty tight together lately and inseparable...
On the other hand, Robert and Kristina are seemingly very good friends too...Can you imagine the 4 of them having diner together LOL?

They were hanging out yesterday and Becca surprised him with some cupcakes, but I'd hardly call them inseparable. It seems like since the Robert thing everyone assumes all of Becca's male friends are potential boyfriends, but she's had male BFF's in the past who were strictly platonic. And the relationship with Robert started with a date, so there were always some sparks there even though it took them a while to start properly dating. I'd be surprised if she ended up romantically involved with Dean, but stranger things have happened I suppose. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:08 am

I found Becca to be very quiet these last couple days, on twitter and Instagram. Only insta stories, and by the way, posting again some nostalgic songs like My thoughts on you (band Camino) and Let it be (hayley kiyoko). It seems that maybe she wants a second chance and her man back.
Anyone else think that maybe seeing the photo of Robert and Kristina together makes her want to get back with him?
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:41 am

Pirouette wrote:I found Becca to be very quiet these last couple days, on twitter and Instagram. Only insta stories, and by the way, posting again some nostalgic songs like My thoughts on you (band Camino) and Let it be (hayley kiyoko). It seems that maybe she wants a second chance and her man back.
Anyone else think that maybe seeing the photo of Robert and Kristina together makes her want to get back with him?

Very possible. Here's an example of how immature to me she is. Does she really need to post to her 1m followers that she is scrolling through pics of herself to make herself feel better because she's not at Coachella.

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 22 30077700_402125796928145_2547144876177227776_n

beccatilley Just trying to find photos of myself at cool events since I’m not at Coachella.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler