SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 23 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

12 - Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:51 pm

I don't usually keep up with Becca, but got curious after reading some stuff in her thread, so have been watching her insta stories for the last week. Aacckkk. Seems as though she is sick with the 'wannabe famous and make easy money' syndrome. Absorbed by her appearance and popularity. It's a frightful waste. I want to tell her to go home and find something worthy to do with herself.

Back to top Go down

12 - Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Pirouette Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:04 pm

That’s good for her to have been able to take advantage and enjoy what went her way after her stints on the Bachelor. I can’t blame her for making the most of it, everybody would IMO.
But I have to agree with you that maybe now is time to go elsewhere and mainly do something else. She won’t be able to live on her good looks and popularity forever since both are going to fade.
She should leave behind all this superficial world of SM and partying in LA fantasy world, and find something good and useful to do.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:21 pm

Well loads of people enjoy her podcast and look forward to it every week, so I don't see how it's useless. At least any more useless than any other form entertainment, like say the Bachelor. And she for sure reaches more people through it than by being a chiropractor's assistant, so she should keep doing what she enjoys IMO. She seems pretty happy in general to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:58 am

I’m curious to know how many people follow her podcast. Is there a way to know? Also, for how long these podcasts are going to last? It’s trendy and there are so many of them, but I’m wondering if you can make a living out of it for a long time. Planning something else would be wise IMO.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:23 pm

I don't know if you can get the listener figures anywhere, but seems it's currently #26 on the iTunes Top 40 US TV & Film Podcasts chart. Ahead of both Ben and Ashley's and Dean's podcasts. So I guess it's doing alright.  

12 - Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 23 Podcas10

Source
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:59 pm

She moved up 5 more places since your last post @mindless.

How often to they rate the podcasts?

She's doing pretty good.

12 - Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 23 Captu288

Source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:35 am

@Pirouette I follow it but have only listened to her first one. Kaitlyn has done hers for almost a year in May so as long as Becca finds enough guests and things to talk about she could have it up for awhile.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

12 - Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 23 8367-910 12 - Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 23 I_got_13 12 - Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 23 E5kqdm15 12 - Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:19 am

It's a whole new world to an old f@rt like me, so can anyone tell me how people get paid for their podcasts?

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:58 am

GuardianAngel wrote:She moved up 5 more places since your last post @mindless.

She's doing pretty good.

*snip*

I think that chart must be updated hourly or so, because it changes often. Becca's podcast has gone up to #12 now, since they dropped a new episode last night. Dean's podcast went up a few places as well and then down again.

BKay wrote:It's a whole new world to an old f@rt like me, so can anyone tell me how people get paid for their podcasts?

I think they mostly get paid by their sponsors that they plug during the show. It's usually two or three during Becca's podcast. I'm not sure if they get paid anything by iHeartMedia or if they just provide the studio and production team.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:01 pm

IA with the posters who feel she should find herself a career and a real life. All the publicity, podcasts, etc. will go away as she gets older; one cannot hold on to false hopes forever. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:30 pm

mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:She moved up 5 more places since your last post @mindless.

She's doing pretty good.

*snip*

I think that chart must be updated hourly or so, because it changes often. Becca's podcast has gone up to #12 now, since they dropped a new episode last night. Dean's podcast went up a few places as well and then down again.

BKay wrote:It's a whole new world to an old f@rt like me, so can anyone tell me how people get paid for their podcasts?

I think they mostly get paid by their sponsors that they plug during the show. It's usually two or three during Becca's podcast. I'm not sure if they get paid anything by iHeartMedia or if they just provide the studio and production team.

:yes:  I too think they earn through sponsors. I listen to a few nonBach podcasts and they openly look for sponsors to maintain their podcast. They aren’t connected to iHeart but I think all podcasts function somewhat  like tv shows - they rely on ads to cover overhead and generate income.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:49 pm

@mindless @notarose That makes sense, thanks for answers. I wonder what number of views / followers the advertisers look for as they make their decisions on where to invest. Such an interesting new marketing world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler