SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 24 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Aria Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:05 pm

Newto wrote:IA with the posters who feel she should find herself a career and a real life.  All the publicity, podcasts, etc. will go away as she gets older; one cannot hold on to false hopes forever.  JMHO.

I mean, she's reported to make $1 million/year. Which would likely make sense, as the rate is around 1,300 for every 100k followers for IG sponsored posts. And that's not including the money she makes from her podcast, YouTube, appearances, and other partnerships. As long as she makes some smart investments (and she said she is), she's set for life. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Pirouette Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:16 pm

There is no question in my mind that Becca got very lucky and is making tons of money thanks to Instagram. Good for her.
But personally I am less and less impressed by her personality . I may be too old fashioned but I still believe in the notion of merit and hard working ethics. I am not a fan of people spending time partying every couple days, binging on TV and junk food, and being too lazy to cook or clean up their mess. I can understand for a teenager, not an almost 30 year-old. Some people are doing podcasts too, but still have something else on the side to give a meaning to their life (charity work, journalism, real estate jobs...). For me podcasting can’t be a job by itself, and even less a purpose in life. Not money wise, but accomplishment wise. IMO.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:51 pm

@Pirouette I am generally turned off by the whole influencer culture. All of them. I even somewhat include Des in this, I followed her on IG to see their son and got a ton of wedding posts. I unfollowed her and added Chris instead. And Des is working, I just hate the majority of the posts asking for me to buy stuff to support them. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:38 pm

We're all bombarded with advertising where ever we look. Influencer marketing is just one offshoot of that. As long as it's not too in-your-face, I'm not bothered, and I've yet to buy a single thing I've seen advertised on SM. Brands aren't paying these people for no reason, they obviously add value regardless of the amount of work involved. JMO.

Maybe it's just the practical atheist in me, but I don't see any intrinsic value in working hard, especially when most of the time it's not the hard worker who's getting rich from it. Of course, if it makes you feel good about yourself and gets you to where you want to be, then that's great! But if someone is happy with themselves just working a few easy hours a week, and they make enough money that way to sustain themselves and any possible dependants, then that's great too IMO. We're all different and we should do what makes us happy, as long as it's not harming anyone. I doubt Becca will be doing what she's doing now for the rest of her life, but she can cross that bridge when she comes to it. As long as she's got savings, she can always educate herself if need be. Or maybe she's meant to work in entertainment? Clearly the girl has some appeal, even if it's not for everyone, otherwise she wouldn't be doing as well as she is despite not being on TV for more than two years now. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Thu May 24, 2018 2:40 pm

Isn’t Becca the last main contestant on Chris Soules’ season to not be in a relationship? I believe all the other top ones are married/engaged.
With her traditional upbringing/values, I doubt Becca will find her forever in the LA/Hollywood area full of wannabes and superficial characters. She’s been there for a while now and doesn’t seem to be anywhere near being in a relationship.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 24, 2018 2:48 pm

Pirouette wrote:Isn’t Becca the last main contestant on Chris Soules’ season to not be in a relationship? I believe all the other top ones are married/engaged.
With her traditional upbringing/values, I doubt Becca will find her forever in the LA/Hollywood area full of wannabes and superficial characters. She’s been there for a while now and doesn’t seem to be anywhere near being in a relationship.

I've said this before, but I don't think she really wants a relationship. IMO she gives it a try everyone once in a while just because she thinks it is what is expected, but she just doesn't seem to actually want it. I have said that perhaps she is asexual and is just happy being single. For me her relationship status isn't the big deal, it's that she seems to be transforming herself more and more into the cat lady. She seems to be a far cry from the young lady she was on Chris' season of the Bachelor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:52 pm

I don't even know where that Becca went, but she is long gone. She was such a natural beauty on CS's season, but now she is as fake as they come. Imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:54 am

This is the Becca I remember.

https://www.instagram.com/p/zOr8axoB_W/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=8kw628npzfko

Not this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfpTzyXnBx4/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=19wbc77o361fl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:58 pm

Like many other bachelor alums, Becca fell in the trap of this artificial world of the entertainment business/social media.
Fake tan, fake lashes, excessive make up, Botox, retouched pictures... Most of them do the same so they think it’s ok. But they all look more and more like clowns. As long as they have this many followers, they will keep living from this.
I much preferred Becca from Chris’s season.
I am still following her though in hopes I will witness a turnaround and happy ending in her romantic life.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:10 pm

I just listened to Becca’s latest podcast and here we are again, talking about Robert and a possible getting back together, although because « never say never » and « you never know ». It’s clear to me Robert is a back up plan and is being strung along. Is he even aware of it?
If she really wanted to be with him, I don’t get why she isn’t right now.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:53 pm

Looks like he had a great time in Mexico, plus he posted this on IG. She must be eating burgers and fries non stop. I hope he finds someone serious, like yesterday and leave Becca and her mindgames to herself.

robertgrahamHeading back onto @bumble Ladies, if you see me on there don’t be shy and make the 1st move!! #bumblepartner #bumble
https://www.instagram.com/robertgraham/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:27 am

Lol he can’t be any more direct.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler