SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 29 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:02 am

@mindless sorry, I deleted my post to put in some more detail, but didn’t repost it in time before you responded laugh out loud

I asked my friend if she saw her with Hayley, but she said no. I guess that makes sense since Hayley was a surprise guest. She said Becca was having a great time and that Becca was with another girl that my friend didn’t recognize. They got to move from one side of the stage (where my friend was sitting) over to another side at one point, but they eventually came back.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:58 am

Just saw Becca’s snaps and Tswift’s instas and this thread and this all made sense laugh out loud wow!!! So awesome for Becca for so many reasons!! Not the least of which is the Taylor show is f$$@ AMAZINGGG, excuse my French laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:11 am

@Alanna I’m going tomorrow night, super excited! My friend won the tickets to last night’s show through her job and she brought her younger sister, which is understandable laugh out loud would have been funny seeing Becca though.

Gillette Stadium is a great place and the first stadium she ever did years ago, so I figured maybe Becca was with Tanya or something and my friend texted me and goes “she brought out Hayley Kiyoko as a surprise guest!” Then it hit me like ohhhhh, makes sense laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:27 am

Ash2214 wrote:@Alanna I’m going tomorrow night, super excited! My friend won the tickets to last night’s show through her job and she brought her younger sister, which is understandable laugh out loud would have been funny seeing Becca though.

Gillette Stadium is a great place and the first stadium she ever did years ago, so I figured maybe Becca was with Tanya or something and my friend texted me and goes “she brought out Hayley Kiyoko as a surprise guest!” Then it hit me like ohhhhh, makes sense laugh out loud
Awesome!! You’re going to have the best time ever!! It’s amazing and she does such a fabulous job. Have so much fun!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:23 pm

Aria wrote:snipped

Hayley/Becca's relationship (it's confirmed now, right?) seems adorable!

Has it been confirmed publicly? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:46 pm

I don't think it has been confirmed publicly.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:58 pm

No it hasn't. Anyways, Becca only came back home today, so seems she spent a few days with Hayley on tour, again.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:21 pm

The first 10 minutes of Becca's podcast were pretty interesting this week. I feel like they may or may not have been alluding to what's been speculated. Becca admitted she's been going through some things and that if it seems like she hasn't been as open about her life lately, it's because right now she wants to and feels that it's important to keep some things private, for multiple reasons. The way Tanya kept referring to it as "this season" of Becca's life, and told her she wants her to know everyone loves her and just wants her to be happy, kind of fits. And some things Becca said she's learning lately made it sound like she's in a relationship. JMO. Of course there could be something else going on as well.

Oh, here's an interview from last weekend: https://people.com/tv/bachelor-becca-tilley-dating-again/
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Momsip Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:47 am

I just listed to her podcast this week and am very curious about what is going on with her. If she needs time/space I am glad she is taking it....but I still want to know what is up!!

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 29 1f497 podcasting with friends
Momsip
Momsip

Female Posts : 7

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/momsip/id1239132267?mt=2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:07 pm

I too listened to her podcast. There’s definitely something going on since she was emotional. I don’t have Facebook so I (unfortunately) am not part of the Facebook group chat. I don’t know what has been talked about, but since they mentioned the members being supportive, and Becca not being ready to share her personal life, at least yet, I am guessing she is figuring out a possible lesbian relationship. That’s totally a guess and wild speculation of mine, but quite a few elements lately have been pointing in this direction.
She may need time to test whether it’s something she really wants before making it official.
I am also wondering what happened with Tanya during the weekend and if the Instagram photo with Dean (later removed) has something to do with it.
It does look like Becca has been having a not so good time lately.IMO.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisyy001 Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:43 pm

I also think something happen between her and Hailey. In recent interview, Hailey also say that she is dating someone. Both of them say they are in a relationships at the same time

chrisyy001

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:21 pm

Pirouette wrote:I too listened to her podcast. There’s definitely something going on since she was emotional. I don’t have Facebook so I (unfortunately) am not part of the Facebook group chat. I don’t know what has been talked about, but since they mentioned the members being supportive, and Becca not being ready to share her personal life, at least yet, I am guessing she is figuring out a possible lesbian relationship. That’s totally a guess and wild speculation of mine, but quite a few elements lately have been pointing in this direction.
She may need time to test whether it’s something she really wants before making it official.
I am also wondering what happened with Tanya during the weekend and if the Instagram photo with Dean (later removed) has something to do with it.
It does look like Becca has been having a not so good time lately.IMO.

I actually had the same thought about the Dean pic, since the timing fits. It was a bit touchy and generated a lot of "You guys should date!" comments, as per usual, and then she deleted it after a few hours. I thought back then maybe whoever she's dating wasn't happy about it, and if that's the case, I can see Tanya siding with them. Becca said something afterwards about learning to take other people's feelings into consideration and to not dismiss them just because she herself wouldn't react that way. Could be something else entirely though, since he's keeping everything so private these days.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler