SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 32 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by mindless Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:59 pm

jen689 wrote:When I said project I meant Hayley has had the same sexual orientation her entire life. If she seeks out women who are new to that lifestyle they’re not equals. She’s the teacher they’re the student. It’s a very odd dynamic to me JMO

What is there to teach? I'm sure those women have been in relationships before, and if they haven't, it's not rocket science.

In any case, Becca is an almost 30-year-old independent woman who seems to have never done anything she didn't want to do, relationship-wise, so I highly doubt she's going to start now. IF she is dating Hayley, I'm guessing it's because she wants to. I'm really not one to speculate on people's sexuality just because they haven't found the one, but I will say that there seems to have been something missing in all of Becca's relationships with men, and that is not an uncommon experience for people who come out later in life. Maybe she needs to try something different and an opportunity presented itself. I don't know how serious it is, if it even is a thing, but I wouldn't expect her to confirm she's in a relationship until she's ready to be public with it, otherwise it'll just fuel speculation even more. She said on the podcast that whatever she's going through right now, she wants to keep private at the moment and I think that's wise even if I'm nosy. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by chrisyy001 Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:55 pm

But in other hand Hayley seem very confident in this relationships . During her recent interview,, she say that her love life is good so I can assume that everything between becca and her is good but the confusion from Becca side

chrisyy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaze92 Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:29 am

Sooooo many thoughts on this whole thing.
First, I freaking love the bach/bachelorette, so im pretty stoked I found this forum.
However, the whole hayley kiyoko topic is what lead me here.

Im almost certain that they are indeed dating. As far as dating someone for "fame" it would be Becca that would benefit more from this relationship. Kiyoko's star is just now on the rise. Hayley has never been afraid to talk about being single or anything before and just recently she said her love life was good, right around the same time the people article came out about Becca. There are obviously many other things to point to as well.

I don't necessarily think that Hayley is a "player" or goes out on missions to try and "turn" straight women. One of the things I like about her is that she is refreshingly honest when it comes to who she is and her authenticity, which is why we know she typically falls for straight women. If you listen to a few of her songs, you'll pick up on that too. Shes even admitted in interviews that those kind of relationships aren't good for her and that she needs to be with someone who is "sure of themselves and can be honest with themselves". Buttttt, here we are with her dating Becca and a bunch of people scratching their heads.

IMHO, I don't see this working out well for them. Dating someone who is in the closet is difficult when you're not famous, let alone supporting them as they do come out. But if it does somehow, props to those 2 because this whole thing is gonna take LOTTTTTS of love and support.

Khaze92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:06 am

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisyy001 Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:06 am

You can tell Hayley is very romantic she bring Becca to romantic date, but her flower and such so it's definitely will make more confusing

chrisyy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:07 am

mindless wrote:
jen689 wrote:When I said project I meant Hayley has had the same sexual orientation her entire life. If she seeks out women who are new to that lifestyle they’re not equals. She’s the teacher they’re the student. It’s a very odd dynamic to me JMO

What is there to teach? I'm sure those women have been in relationships before, and if they haven't, it's not rocket science.

In any case, Becca is an almost 30-year-old independent woman who seems to have never done anything she didn't want to do, relationship-wise, so I highly doubt she's going to start now. IF she is dating Hayley, I'm guessing it's because she wants to. I'm really not one to speculate on people's sexuality just because they haven't found the one, but I will say that there seems to have been something missing in all of Becca's relationships with men, and that is not an uncommon experience for people who come out later in life. Maybe she needs to try something different and an opportunity presented itself. I don't know how serious it is, if it even is a thing, but I wouldn't expect her to confirm she's in a relationship until she's ready to be public with it, otherwise it'll just fuel speculation even more. She said on the podcast that whatever she's going through right now, she wants to keep private at the moment and I think that's wise even if I'm nosy. JMO.

By any chance do you have the link to that podcast? TIA Your not the only nosy one giggling I'm curious too. I always liked Becca she seems like a sweet girl. Did anyone else notice that her face looks different lately or is it just me? Did she have work done? just wondering. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:06 am

@Jolena Not just you. Many have speculated here about what she has had done and her use of filters.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:29 pm

The podcast is Scrubbing In with Becca Tilley and Tanya Rad; the episode where she talks about what’s she’s going through is the latest one (episode 45). I don’t know how to link it here, sorry.

Although there is no official confirmation from Becca, I’m pretty sure she is in a relationship with Hayley Kiyoko. She seems very confused about it though.
I don’t believe this relationship can work/last. Becca may be exploring new feelings, but she doesn’t seem to embrace them. She has shown interest in men in the past, still seems to have some sort of attraction/relationship with Dean, so I don’t think she is totally done with her « straight « side. She was a lot into Mc Dreamy, Chris Hemsworth so I think she may be bi but not fully gay. The recent development with Dean’s picture shows that there are issues with her handling opposite sex relationships. She may have pendulum thoughts regarding her sexuality and it’s not going to bode well for her new relationship. Especially in the spotlight.
All IMO off course.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:48 pm

Pirouette wrote:The podcast is Scrubbing In with Becca Tilley and Tanya Rad; the episode where she talks about what’s she’s going through is the latest one (episode 45). I don’t know how to link it here, sorry.

Although there is no official confirmation from Becca, I’m pretty sure she is in a relationship with Hayley Kiyoko. She seems very confused about it though.
I don’t believe this relationship can work/last. Becca may be exploring new feelings, but she doesn’t seem to embrace them. She has shown interest in men in the past, still seems to have some sort of attraction/relationship with Dean, so I don’t think she is totally done with her « straight « side. She was a lot into Mc Dreamy, Chris Hemsworth so I think she may be bi but not fully gay. The recent development with Dean’s picture shows that there are issues with her handling opposite sex relationships. She may have pendulum thoughts regarding her sexuality and it’s not going to bode well for her new relationship. Especially in the spotlight.
All IMO off course.

@Pirouette,
Everything I can deduce about Dean from his days of spooning Peter in several pics to his frequent travel around the world without money but, with wealthy guys to his close friendship and recent full on kiss with Alex tells me he is just as sexually open as Becca is apparently trying to learn to be. Take a walk through his Instagram before you disagree. It makes perfect sense for them to be close friends. All JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisyy001 Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:58 pm

I think the reason she take off the picture may be because too many people ask them to date and probably Hayley not very happy about it. If Hayley post picture with hot girls I think Becca will definitely feeling not comfortable as well.

chrisyy001

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:01 pm

I really don't think Becca has any romantic interest in Dean. She's very good at friendzoning  guys, even the ones she has shown interest in at some point. I don't see why Dean, the unruly puppy, would be an exception. IMO they're clearly just friends, and it makes sense because they have pretty similar personalities when you think about it.

And who wouldn't be confused if they're suddenly questioning their sexual orientation after three decades? That is if she is.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:08 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:snipped
@Pirouette,
Everything I can deduce about Dean from his days of spooning Peter in several pics to his frequent travel around the world without money but, with wealthy guys to his close friendship and recent full on kiss with Alex tells me he is just as sexually open as Becca is apparently trying to learn to be. Take a walk through his Instagram before you disagree. It makes perfect sense for them to be close friends. All JMO

And I believe, Peter loved it, but that's neither here nor there.

mindless wrote:snipped..

And who wouldn't be confused if they're suddenly questioning their sexual orientation after three decades? That is if she is.

This is what I'm confused about. I know several gay people, some are very close family. They all realized they were gay in puberty. I don't understand how now in their late 20's they are questioning themselves.

I would love to know if this is a common thing at that age.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler