SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dogsarelife - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by makeover Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:09 pm

He did come out of the gate firing on all cylinders on the first night and it paid off because Rachel noticed him. She even liked the cheesy "you're in trouble" line. Oh, Rach. And the funniest part is he seemed to move away from that line during their one on one later on but Rachel kept on it.

makeover

Back to top Go down

dogsarelife - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:11 pm

Wait, Bryan hasn't done any of these things, has he? If anything, this is would be more Peter with his "hard to get" and "alternate between attention and disinterest signals". I don't think it's a move for him though, just how he is. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:12 pm

makeover wrote:He did come out of the gate firing on all cylinders on the first night and it paid off because Rachel noticed him. She even liked the cheesy "you're in trouble" line. Oh, Rach. And the funniest part is he seemed to move away from that line during their one on one later on but Rachel kept on it.

I mean...I love Rachel, but she has some pretty cheesy lines of her own. What did she say to Nick "you're definitely on my fantasy league this year!" Or "I like sports, but I don't play games".

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare2b... Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:14 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:@Alanna oops, it was 'girl, you in trouble' *gags* ok I'm done. laugh out loud
LMAO but look at Rach!! She freaking died over it while we (you and me) were gagging laugh out loud Whatevs. I'm excited to see where it goes. I agree with whoever posted upthread that there has got to be more about him than this nonsense.

I think it's pretty obvious that Rachel has a thing for "bad boys". I'm totally drawing on stereotypes here but she has a thing for athletes and most of them tend to be players. She likes Bieber and I don't think there's any doubt about him being a classic bad boy. So yes she was definitely lapping up Bryan's bad boy moves. Just like the other Bachelorettes she just went for her usual type dogsarelife - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 3806527698

JMO

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:18 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:@Alanna oops, it was 'girl, you in trouble' *gags* ok I'm done. laugh out loud
LMAO but look at Rach!! She freaking died over it while we (you and me) were gagging laugh out loud Whatevs. I'm excited to see where it goes. I agree with whoever posted upthread that there has got to be more about him than this nonsense.

or his line this past episode with the husky voice "When I'm with you, I want to give you my all." and Rachel loved it she was like "well I'm not going to stop you, am I?" and they immediately proceed to have her put her legs on his lap and they make out cantstopl
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:21 pm

Lara wrote:
makeover wrote:He did come out of the gate firing on all cylinders on the first night and it paid off because Rachel noticed him. She even liked the cheesy "you're in trouble" line. Oh, Rach. And the funniest part is he seemed to move away from that line during their one on one later on but Rachel kept on it.

I mean...I love Rachel, but she has some pretty cheesy lines of her own. What did she say to Nick "you're definitely on my fantasy league this year!" Or "I like sports, but I don't play games".
So true and she told Dean if he didn't say that "ready to go black and never go back" line, she would have used it herself somewhere down the line. She is a fan of cheesy one-liners it seemed. cantstopl

From what I get from Rachel, she appreciates guys who put in the effort to impress her, be it cheesy or not. She said in a interview she wanted to see the guys fight over her on the show and that she would be flattered by it. So... Bryan does seem like a cheesy kind of guy but so far, I think he is kind and harmless. Smiley I personally don't see a nasty streak.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:23 pm

Bad boy is very relative this season. Compared to the real bad boys we have had in prior seasons I don't think he ranks at all. I think we just need to see more of him.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:25 pm

Lara wrote:Wait, Bryan hasn't done any of these things, has he? If anything, this is would be more Peter with his "hard to get" and "alternate between attention and disinterest signals". I don't think it's a move for him though, just how he is. IMO.
the summary above is taken from the whole book. I don't think any of the f4 guys have shown disinterest in Rachel imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:27 pm

emusha wrote:
Alanna wrote:

or his line this past episode with the husky voice "When I'm with you, I want to give you my all." and Rachel loved it she was like "well I'm not going to stop you, am I?" and they immediately proceed to have her put her legs on his lap and they make out cantstopl
Right? And when he offered a massage to ease her "stress", she immediately went "yes, I really do (need it)" in an act cute whiny voice. She wasn't just entertaining him for the sake of being nice either, like some leads do for some contestants. E.g. Like how she was with Jonathan and his big hands.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:29 pm

So true, smooth, oh, yes, a baddy, he is on the low spectrum of that. I like him. I am intrigued by why he and TOG are not sm friends. Everybody else that made f10 are following each other except this two. Did they give this girl her fantasy and actually fought for her till the better end. I want to know this.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:33 pm

Dare2b... wrote:I think it's pretty obvious that Rachel has a thing for "bad boys". I'm totally drawing on stereotypes here but she has a thing for athletes and most of them tend to be players. She likes Bieber and I don't think there's any doubt about him being a classic bad boy. So yes she was definitely lapping up Bryan's bad boy moves. Just like the other Bachelorettes she just went for her usual type dogsarelife - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 3806527698

JMO

IMO Her liking Bieber, John Mayer and finding Josh cute were the pre-season signs that it would be a Baddy 2.0 at the end. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Jokes aside, I don't think he is being a PUA with the intent to 'win'. IMO That is who he is and he doesn't pretend to be anyone else. Those moves don't work on every woman and Rachel's type was never really known IMO so it's not like he could have studied her pre-season IMO. He does seem to be more forward sexually IMO but Rachel is loving it so it's all good IMO. :halo: :uptonogood
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare2b... Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:35 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Bad boy is very relative this season.  Compared to the real bad boys we have had in prior seasons I don't think he ranks at all.  I think we just need to see more of him.  

True and to be clear when I use the term "bad boy" I personally don't mean it literally but I'm just talking more generally about a state of being: someone with a certain swagger, very confident (bordering on cocky) as Rachel likes to say, they tend to be Alpha males, want to swoop in and take control of their woman that sort of thing, and yes that sort of person would use pick-up lines and PUA tactics. But again I want to stress, that doesn't inherently make them dishonest.

I personally think Bryan fits this mold, but I'm not opposed to him nor do I inherently feel he's only out there to win. I've defended him in the past and will continue to do so unless something drastically changes but that's the way I have him pegged so far.

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan