SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dogsarelife - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:47 pm

Bryan exudes passion and likes to have fun and so does Rachel. I think Rachel is totally into Bryan's confidence and willingness to show how much he is interested in Rachel. She appreciates the chase and matches his sexual passion IMO. Both of them seem equals in their ardor.
I have not found Bryan to be disingenuous. He seems like a good guy who appears to get along well with others. Also gotta love a guy who loves his family so much.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

dogsarelife - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by jojo47 Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:54 pm

makeover wrote:He did come out of the gate firing on all cylinders on the first night and it paid off because Rachel noticed him. She even liked the cheesy "you're in trouble" line. Oh, Rach. And the funniest part is he seemed to move away from that line during their one on one later on but Rachel kept on it.

Bryan was firing on all cylinders & you pretty much have to from the get go. The format for this show isn't a marathon, it's a sprint - you're engaged within a few weeks of meeting each other. Rolling Eyes

Fact of the matter is it really doesn't matter how heavy he lays it on, if she's not digging it, she'd let him know. Compare it with Freddy who was also laying it on pretty thick. It was so obvious to me which of the two she was encouraging & whom she had no romantic interest in.

IMO the only other guy in the same playing field as Bryan is Peter (so far).
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:07 am

Cila51290 wrote:We don't know for sure if they are friends or not. Josh and Bryan could be texting each other right now as we speak. laugh out loud Just because they met for 5 minutes doesn't mean they didn't exchange numbers and kept in touch since then. jmo

We don't know a lot of things about a lot of the cast do we? Or at least a lot of things have not made it public yet. With that being said, we have a whole season yet where things are yet to be revealed hopefully. Not all that shimmers is gold.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:18 am

Fact of the matter is it really doesn't matter how heavy he lays it on, if she's not digging it, she'd let him know. Compare it with Freddy who was also laying it on pretty thick. It was so obvious to me which of the two she was encouraging & whom she had no romantic interest in.

Or the guy that kept growling at her, who she proceeded to eliminate on Night One making it clear that it was not her thing.

Bryan exudes passion and likes to have fun and so does Rachel. I think Rachel is totally into Bryan's confidence and willingness to show how much he is interested in Rachel. She appreciates the chase and matches his sexual passion IMO. Both of them seem equals in their ardor. I have not found Bryan to be disingenuous. He seems like a good guy who appears to get along well with others. Also gotta love a guy who loves his family so much.

Completely agree with all of this, especially the dynamic between him and Rachel. I'm really eager to see their one on one and read the reactions after. I definitely think that will give some a greater perspective on their dynamic. Of course I'm sure some people's opinion will not change, which is fine. But I think it will definitely give a bit more insight for some into why, if he is F1, she picked him.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:20 am

@jojo47 ITA with your post. She has been completely responsive to his flirting. Every time. And flirts right back. Stands to reason that she could have put the breaks on multiple times but she didn't, not in the slightest.

Also regarding the "excessive" kissing - I watched the various kisses (for sleuthing purposes of course) and there too she would have put the breaks on prono if she was not 100% into him and the kisses.
As one of the interview hosts said - that kiss is still going.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:17 am

lleyki wrote:

Or the guy that kept growling at her, who she proceeded to eliminate on Night One

"Growling" was NOT one of the listed PUA tactics. See, that guy should have prepared better before coming on this show and practiced The Rules of The Game. dizzy
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:34 pm

With all the talk about dogs, was this discussed? I seem to recall it was but do we know if he's always had this dog, or is it a friends dog? He's tagging his friend, I have not checked to see if it's her dog.

dogsarelife - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 28 18812244_1939553682947030_6420937641792897024_n

thebryanabasolo Check out my lil Frenchie friend Giovanna! What a babe!  dogsarelife - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 28 2764  dogsarelife - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 28 1f436  @pauldine #dogsarelife

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUyYmrfDfxj/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:35 pm

It's a friend's dog!

I did think it was interesting that he chose to put up a dog pic and write #dogsarelife the same week that Rachel's dog was being featured. Could possibly be a secret shout out to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:37 pm

@Lara Yes I remember that being mentioned, because of the timing, but I didn't recall if it was determined who's pup it was. Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:56 pm

The dog belongs to the friend who nominated him for the show. I checked her IG to learn the dog belongs to her.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:01 pm

Why are his cheeks so damn massive in that picture holding the dog. I think he would be more attractive to me with less cheek fillers. jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:15 pm

Y'all really think he has cheek fillers? I think that is highly unlikely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan