SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dogsarelife - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:17 pm

Jane81 wrote:Y'all really think he has cheek fillers? I think that is highly unlikely.

Yeah, I feel like after Allison Williams said it, it's just become fact, but I thought he seemed to have more filled out cheeks in his younger pictures. Maybe I'm just bad at noticing these things though.

Back to top Go down

dogsarelife - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:18 pm

Yes! *IMO* I mean, cheeks don't magically lift up and become fuller as you age...He's still the same fit guy too.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinion not fact)
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:28 pm

I don't see fillers when I look at his pics. I see a normal-looking guy, but what do I know? no idea

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:29 pm

I don't care if he got them or not, it's not a big deal IMO. But I do think he got fillers.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:32 pm

I think he does something to his face. Just not sure yet. I think he's better looking in motion though.

dogsarelife - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:33 pm

That just seems like such a bizarre thing for him to get, especially considering looking at old pics he always had big cheeks. At what point do y'all think he got them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:46 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if he's done something as he looks a good 5-7 years younger than he really is. People keep confusing him with Alex, who is a decade younger. I just couldn't tell if it was definitely cheek fillers, because his cheeks have always looked kind of full to me. But, I'm looking at some of his pics from 2012 and I can see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:56 pm

I have been said this- he definitely gets fillers in his cheeks. **IMO**. Never thought it by looking at pics before the show, but from the first time they showed him get out of that limo, I was like.....ummm, yeah, really? Trying to maintain a youthful look-  something about that doesn't sit right with me.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVGxuFYF-8P/?taken-by=rachelandbryanupdates

dogsarelife - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 29 Bryan_12

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinion not fact)

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:24 pm

I'd rather talk about his whereabouts than cheek fillers! C'mon, Bryan, throw us a bone! Or some crumbs! People in Miami, please report any sighting. Thank you very much.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:29 pm

I'll be on the lookout, i was at the same bar on the same night when he was with will & josiah and i didnt notice until someone reposted the video of the snapchat story today, shame on me, bad sleuthing laugh out loud

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think Bryan is using PUA (pick-up artist) tactics on Rachel whatsoever. To the contrary, I think Bryan is totally smitten with Rachel and is genuinely interested in her and his focus is on her. 

Smitten on night 1? Boy work fast

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:35 pm

Apparently Bryan was on a dating show several years  ago when he was much younger, same cheekbones even back then.It was on UPN, called The Player.

https://youtu.be/9IaboZ8yozc

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0413597/fullcredits/cast?ref_=m_tt_cl_sc

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan