SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:26 pm

kimberlyg wrote:I feel vindicated laugh out loud.  He really was/is the Miami Mack.  But at least it all fits together now.  Great find!  And I'm really curious at how far he went on the show too.  I did find a recap of the finale, though, and he didn't it make that far.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2004/09/21/acie-is-named-the-ultimate-player-on-the-finale-of-upns-reality-series-the-player-16953/20040921upn03/

The recap is amazing and hysterical.  And apparently Rob Mariano was on it as the "host" laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud.

he made the "semi finals" i guess: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2004/09/21/bryan-is-eliminated-from-upns-the-player-16951/20040921upn01/

Bryan, from Miami, was the eleventh player eliminated from UPN�s new reality series THE PLAYER. In the show�s seventh episode, the remaining three "self-described" players took Dawn to their hometowns to meet their friends and families.

Since Dawn started to like Bryan, she was excited to go meet his family and friends. The first part of the date, Bryan took Dawn to a romantic lunch and a swim at the beach in Miami. He then surprised her with a plane flying over head with a banner that read "Dawn & Bryan???" She was really impressed. But Dawn knew something was up later when she asked his buddies about Bryan and they fell silent. With nothing to say about their best friend, Dawn started to doubt his player skills. The following day, while the other two guys were competing for Dawn's attention, Bryan just stayed downstairs and kept to himself, which only helped Dawn make her decision. So, at the time of elimination, her choice was easy, and she asked Bryan to leave. She just felt he had no game.

Guess he had over a decade to practice ;)

Last edited by sophienette on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:27 pm

bleuberry wrote:A show called The Player, you don't say. laugh out loud
Shocker. His moves are textbook, literally textbook. This isn't even my opinion, it's written in a book laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:29 pm

"He had no game" Why is this funny to me? I may actually go watch this later. Haha

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:31 pm

Alanna wrote:
Shocker. His moves are textbook, literally textbook. This isn't even my opinion, it's written in a book laugh out loud

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Maybe he can be the next Mystery.

See, I thought he was more Red Pill than PUA, but I think he kind of pre-dates Red Pill.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:34 pm

sophienette wrote:he made the "semi finals" i guess: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2004/09/21/bryan-is-eliminated-from-upns-the-player-16951/20040921upn01/

Bryan, from Miami, was the eleventh player eliminated from UPN�s new reality series THE PLAYER. In the show�s seventh episode, the remaining three "self-described" players took Dawn to their hometowns to meet their friends and families.

Since Dawn started to like Bryan, she was excited to go meet his family and friends. The first part of the date, Bryan took Dawn to a romantic lunch and a swim at the beach in Miami. He then surprised her with a plane flying over head with a banner that read "Dawn & Bryan???" She was really impressed. But Dawn knew something was up later when she asked his buddies about Bryan and they fell silent. With nothing to say about their best friend, Dawn started to doubt his player skills. The following day, while the other two guys were competing for Dawn's attention, Bryan just stayed downstairs and kept to himself, which only helped Dawn make her decision. So, at the time of elimination, her choice was easy, and she asked Bryan to leave. She just felt he had no game.

Guess he had over a decade to practice ;)

That recap made it read like he was playing hard-to-get and stoic and it backfired. Oops laugh out loud.

Also, the plane thing sounds right out of "The Bachelor" franchise except it would be played for serious as opposed to funny. This show needs to come back, because it sounds amazing. How did I miss this?

kimberlyg

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:35 pm

kimberlyg wrote:
Alanna wrote:

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud  
Maybe he can be the next Mystery.

See, I thought he was more Red Pill than PUA, but I think he kind of pre-dates Red Pill.
Nah he's not red pill, they hate women, he obviously loves them imo, PUA all the way clearly in my eyes. And smart, capable, independent, strong, assertive, educated (am I missing anything?) Rachel fell for it hook, line and sinker because he told her she was in trouble (gurlll), and rewarded her while escalating kino through a high five. There is no hope for womankind imo laugh out loud laugh out loud

Let's just hope he's genuine!!

Last edited by Alanna on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare2b... Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:36 pm

kimberlyg wrote:*Snipped*

Seriously? Nah. That's a little strong IMO. There's nothing he's shown so far on the show or based on his SM to indicate that he'd be Red Pill. And even the PUA stuff, I still think he's definitely been a student of the moves, but I don't think he's doing it simply to win or get every girl. Perhaps when he was younger, but it just seems to be his go-to-move. Red Pill screams misogyny and I'm not comfortable characterizing someone so negatively without evidence.

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:37 pm

I knew my gut feeling about this guy was not failing me. giggling

I don't think Vanessa doing entertainment hosting & whatever else she did equates to Bryan going on a reality show named The Player of all names. Totally different, IMO. This guy is a not good news. *IMO* Rachel deserves way better, IMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinion not fact)
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:43 pm

Well...all I'll say is if that's who Rachel's final pick is, maybe she can change him (laugh out loud). Good luck to the happy couple.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:44 pm

See, I just think it's more of the over-confident, over-aggressive, "all women want the bad guy" part of Red Pill, but that's basically the PUA part of Red Pill, as opposed to the "He Man Woman H8ers" part laugh out loud.  So PUA in general probably does fit better.

kimberlyg

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:45 pm

sdmom wrote:The dog belongs to the friend who nominated him for the show. I checked her IG to learn the dog belongs to her.

Star sleuthing! bestbud! clapping!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:48 pm

He just posted on IG: https://www.instagram.com/p/BVIdZ3DjpQT/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan